DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
One question, what motivates you all to continue playing this game?

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
I kind of see this game like Sensei saw Yasu initially:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I stick around mostly out of curiosity, but I definitely feel entertained, and frankly, there isn't much out there that entertains me.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2023

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
Stubborn Will to see how literature works shall end. LiL could turn to absolute shit years from now, but I would read it to the very end. So in my case it is combination of curiousity, interest in supra-natural, desire to uncover deep lore and investment into Akira as a character(he is in the 1 place for me). Akira also reminds me of Harry from Disco Elysium(recommend this game to everyone), so there is that as well. Speaking of years from now time period, I recommend "The Stormlight Archive" book series as well, it is epic and still on going.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Ee8134

Mar 16, 2022

I really like the characters, I found some songs in this game that I really like, I want to see how the story continues, probably in the vain hope of a happy end but I still want to see it through.
The event Delirium is when I fell in love with this game though, its probably I mainly consume fantasy type content but seeing that I feel like changed me into a more empathetic person. Rin is also my fav character because she is the most literally me out of all the cast

Chivuron

May 1, 2018
can someone help me with the times new roman puzzle? this shit is obnoxious. im pretty sure i've gotten every locker so far. coocked the hting in the pot. got some kind of weapon and it hink the last thing i got was a bow. i have no idea what to do now.

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
can someone help me with the times new roman puzzle? this shit is obnoxious. im pretty sure i've gotten every locker so far. coocked the hting in the pot. got some kind of weapon and it hink the last thing i got was a bow. i have no idea what to do now.
There's a step-by-step guide for this on the first page :)

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I've been thinking about this for a while now and with the last update there might be some validity to it....

I've been wondering if every pair of girls in each dorm room suffer from the same disorder; mental, physical, or Something else that the 2 similarly share. For Example:

These are apparent to me...
Dorm 8: Both Nodoka and Otoha have random bouts of mania.
Dorm 7: Both Uta and Io were lured, and possibly sexually abused, by online predators.
Dorm 4: Both inflict self harm. Futaba's bulimia to lose weight & Rin's cutting to snap out of her depression.
Dorm 2: Both Ayane and Sana have a Parent that suddenly walked out on them/family for no obvious reason.

These not so much...
Dorm 10: Kirin and Noriko may have something to do with their sisters and how they shaped themselves in reaction to their sisters
Dorm 9: Touka and Yasu have something to do with having a sheltered upbringing, but due to dissimilar circumstances.

Dorms 1, 3 & 6 nothing comes to mind yet.

With the last update I think both Ami and Maya in Dorm 5 have a mental disorder that has Isolation, a need to control their significant other(Akira) and Abandonment issues as symptoms. Caused by a Traumatic event(s) in their youth.

What does everybody or anybody think of this? Feel free to add to this or tear it apart. -cough- -cough- DeSkel15 -Cough- -Cough-!
I can't speak for the disorders, but each dorm pair do have certain traits they share, imo.

For Dorm 1, 3, and 6:

Dorm 1 Chika and Yumi - Both have shown to be delusional and desire security. Overlooking the reality of things to have peace of mind. (Chika forces herself to see Sensei as Perfect, and Yumi has done things like convince herself she followed Sensei out of pity:
She seems to rewrite what actually happens in her mind to make herself feel better.)

Dorm 3 Makoto and Miku - Both seem kind of trapped in the past. Like their mental development was damaged by their childhood. Miku due to what happened to her parents, Makoto due to the abnormal environment she grew up in.

Dorm 6 Molly and Tsuneyo - Fear of being unable to protect those they care about. (Molly was worried about Rin's cutting and was so glad that they checked on her, and Tsuneyo made it clear she'd execute Sensei if he rapes someone, after what he did to Molly.)

Other Dorms:

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I kind want to see a game like this in reverse. A female teacher mc with shota students.
I can't help but imagine it'd be a bunch of thirsty hormonal boys all trying to corrupt their sweet innocent teacher, the final scene being a massive gangbang where she's absolutely glazed in semen and sweat and her mind is melted into incoherent soup.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I can't help but imagine it'd be a bunch of thirsty hormonal boys all trying to corrupt their sweet innocent teacher, the final scene being a massive gangbang where she's absolutely glazed in semen and sweat and her mind is melted into incoherent soup.
I remember my senior English class had the potential to play out like that but of course didn't. We're all 17-18 and we had a very sweet smoking hot young 26yrld female teacher who just got hired thinking "Yeah I can teach hormonal teenagers." and every senior HS male was drooling over her. By the end of the year she was like "WTF was I thinking!!" She was even made to chaperone Prom night at school and every guy in her classes and out was hitting on her all night! Luckily she came with her boyfriend who worked as a bouncer and was built like a tank so she could hide behind him all night and unluckily for the boyfriend because it became a sort of working night for him!

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Kinda sounds like the Miku picture message in one of the care packages but in reverse

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I take it that no girl will be limited to 1 contest. There are some girls that are obvious choices for certain contest. But Sel is clearly going to put some girls into who aren't suited at all for that particular contest and quite possibly on both sides.

Edit: I wonder if each contest will constitute for 10 of the 11 main events in that update.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes