Aug 20, 2021
One question, what motivates you all to continue playing this game?

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
Honestly a variety of things keep me coming back, but I'll list the ones that come to mind:

- The characters (because come on). They're extremely well written and each have at least something about them that makes you want to grow closer to them and learn more about them.
- The lore. Okay yeah, it can be a confusing fucking mess a lot of the time, but ya know what? At least it's confusing in an... interesting way? What I mean when I say 'lore' obviously has to do with the history of the gods, the resets, and pieces of the puzzle in Sensei's past that we simply don't have yet. I genuinely like reading the theories on here and hope to one day solve the mysteries of the game for good.
- Akira's redemption. Is it a stretch to call it a redemption? Because yeah, he's not a good person by any stretch of the imagination, but you can't deny he's come a long way since Chapter 1. The more of his memories and past he attains, the more he's able to connect with people and showcase feelings such as guilt and empathy, such as with Maya, Ami, Ayane, Niki, etc. Akira can only grow from here, right? Especially now that he no longer has Maya Prime to lean on as a crutch. He's gonna have to step up to the plate and do some growing real soon.
- Maya, Noriko, Niki and Yumi. Yes that's a reason. Yes I know I'm technically repeating myself. Yes they're the best girls in the game. ;)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
One question, what motivates you all to continue playing this game?

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
I was drawn to this game because it had the Horror tag on it, and at the time I was looking for a game that had the "80's Exploitation Horror" vibe to it. This didn't quite fit the bill, but it definitely hit on the horror vibes just enough to rope me in.

I'm still waiting for the horror to move from being a general vibe into being a core narrative element, but it's building the tension nicely for the most part.

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020
So I finally braved the 10 Gigabyte download and I am bored to tears.
Maybe there are guys out there that like the mindless grind, but I give up.
70 days and twentyish affection on some girls and NOTHING yet.
Also the special event in the Ami/Maya dorm room locks up and never plays.

Good luck anyways, but this is just not for me.

• Haha
Reactions: GSwole

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

If you want to play still, use this, it will help :)

Screenshot_2024-02-19-16-57-22-367_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Dc345

May 27, 2020

You can use cheats or the urm to bypass the grinding

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I get an error when i try to load the care package on computer, is it because i'm still too early in the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you lose your save, please don't complain here in the messages as there are 1 trillion messages warning you not to use it :)

You can use cheats or the urm to bypass the grinding
I recommend that you put on a song to listen to and collect the points. For me, it was much more fun than just modifying the ready-made numbers.

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
If you lose your save, please don't complain here in the messages as there are 1 trillion messages warning you not to use it :)
its not about the save, i have my save but i can't see any contents from the package, i have the disabl drm gui installed

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
I get an error when i try to load the care package on computer, is it because i'm still too early in the game?

It's a weird error. The code looks correct, and on my machine it works. The line that gives you the error is only meant to sort the order of the care packages though, so if you don't mind the buttons not being in chronological order, removing the line might work, (or uncover another error).
Here is the .rpy file without that line. Keep a backup of your old one just in case you want to undo it.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
There's been some discussion in discord of who is drowning in the pool in the event Mother's Milk and Sel came out and said its Nodoka. What significance this has to the story I don't know. I try not to think about Happy Events because they make my head hurt. But I thought I would bring this up because I thought it was Maya initially and thought it was interesting.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Not really, Maya is, but she is the one who is naked on the right, Nodoka is on the left
This large black figure, difficult to know what or whoever it is, but something important, holds Nodoka, I don't know if it was saving her or it was the one who drowned her, and with her other hand it makes a stop sign to Maya

This event is very important in terms of lore but difficult to decipher in my opinion, maybe someone has something more concise, but the library, Nao, wishing well, and the symbolism of the tombs in the pool,
plus the first messages with their colors representing character have a lot to do with it. Especially blue, which is Ayane's color and has phrases with a baby/himawari, green representing Maya, white sensei possibly, and Ami and Noriko in the poems...

Nao seems to be the entity with the clearest knowledge that everything is a game, do not continue any further, leaving it to be understood in parts of this event that everything is like a human having an ant farm
Emphasizing that the cycle is unbreakable, also belittling that he is not even the protagonist.

Xoanon, that is what that place is called... another detail perhaps to take into account, doing a little research, they were wooden sculptures that were used in objects of worship and temples, in ancient Greece.

Nao/Ami shape, has 4 ropes in each hand and 3 on his neck, maybe some meaning there?
Another important thing in this event is the angel hugging Ami, and that same image has been seen with Sana.
Then there is the issue of her claiming to be her guardian angel....
As for Nodoka, the theory that she could be related to Sensei comes to mind. Curiously, this event ends strongly with Nao rubbing Sekai's past in his face.

Now that I remember Nao-Chan drew the Old one, and the old one is very related to Ami(Happy) with many strings/ropes. :unsure:
Im 98% sure that is Teen Sara on the right because of the ponytail in the back

Reactions: Wardtnaci

Dc345

May 27, 2020
It could be, although I have my doubts, I prefer to believe that it is Maya with her ribbon and different hairstyle, as well as the last Halloween 0.35, because I doubt that Sara is here, this event can be seen even if you have not fucked with Sara, it is not type like Good Boy. Where there is a correlation, and when young Sara has come out, she only comes out pixelated. If my memory serves me right.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes