Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
People are talking about Sensei's attempts to "fix" Io's trauma by fucking her.

But nobody's pointing out that Wakana's also attempting to fix Sensei's hypersexuality and proclivity for young girls by arranging an orgy for him.

They're both trying to "fix" someone through sex.
They're both doomed to fail.
I don't know that either was legitimately trying to fix another person rather than them both being very out of their element and not thinking clearly. Which feels very real imo.

Akira wouldn't have had sex with Imani if not for her out of nowhere most tragic shit ever in this game. He says it isn't out of pity, but it totally is. It's just not pity sex, but it is pity in the sense of "this girl deserves anything I can give her" and this is the one thing he can give. Which is why he just gives her oral, it's very much a "you deserve this and I'm not making this about myself".

Akira wouldn't have had sex with Io either if Io hadn't given up completely on herself and almost convinced him to. She was not in her right mind and neither was he. Mind you, this was completely fucked up for him as well, it's the first person he opened up to regarding Sekai since ever. And for sure he was fucked up in the mind by doing so. Nevermind trying to fix her, he was barely able to deal with opening up and everything else that was going on. I think there hasn't been enough talk about how he was thrust into a highly sensitive and impossible situation out of nowhere with that (which doesn't excuse him, but it's also a thing).

As to Wakana, she had backed off on the Imani thing, and Imani points out that he wasn't even supposed to be a part of this. It's just that Wakana was out of her mind and this could be a distraction. As her relationship starts to really sink (it's right after their talk), Wakana grabs onto whatever rope was available and that was them having a foursome. The alternative was continuing the talk with Osako and she couldn't deal with that.

All in all I agree with you that it was what they tried and that it will fail. I just would like to point out that what they "tried" was out of desperation rather than an actual plan (in the way I see things at least).

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
People are talking about Sensei's attempts to "fix" Io's trauma by fucking her.

But nobody's pointing out that Wakana's also attempting to fix Sensei's hypersexuality and proclivity for young girls by arranging an orgy for him.

They're both trying to "fix" someone through sex.
They're both doomed to fail.
I dont think Wakana tried to fix anything per say.I think it was just a desperate attempt at running away from her problems(the fact that her relationship with Osako is worsening day by day and that eventually she will either have to end it or include someone else in it in an attempt to salvage it)

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.41.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,17 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [3,15 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for this. There's no way I'll grab 10+GB. Seriously the mods here need to add links to the OP to make it easier to track down compressed versions.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

gazgiz

Nov 13, 2019
Anyways now that the update is gone lets do a quick review and some light theory crafting.

Not going to be able to play this update for a few weeks, but why would Yasu know if he He HE had chosen Kaori. Yasu, while clearly chosen herself, seems to be taken off guard by "His" actions on several occasions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.41
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sorry but what is the "green path" you are talking about?
Green path is the "correct" path in the sense that you'll see the story Selebus wants to tell, without missing any events. The term green path comes from every event ending up green instead of red (missed event).

Edit: btw I've been struggling a lot with reaction limits since yesterday so if you guys feel like I should've reacted to any posts it's because I probably tried and couldn't. I'm making a big deal out of this because there have been a lot of good posts that I just couldn't react to. Feel yourselves complimented through these words instead.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes