Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
Yo, I'm stuck on this event, can't go any further. According to the guide mod, it's required to make a call at a certain time to this character, but she only has the handjob option available. Tried through console commands to flip back and forth stats, which also did not help. Rolling back to early saves (in case I broke the game somewhere) also did not bring results. Is there any way to run this event through the console and not break the game? Thanks for any advice

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah I always assumed the poem was written by young Sensei considering the context. Something that I do find weird or interesting is the shaky "writting", childish demeanor it exudes, lack of capitalization, and only simple words used throughout the whole poem

Based on all of those, it feels as if it was written by a very young Sensei, maybe the same age or younger than Chinami, but that contradicts the fact that by the time Sekai was pregnant, Sensei was a highschooler

It does feels like maybe it is written in stages, like a year or two in between pages. By the end, it not longer gives me that innocent, child-like feeling the first three pages did.
Sensei should have been around 15 when Sekai got pregnant, but he also still acts, talks, and thinks like a child at times when he's around 31.

It's possible that his style of poetry is just in lower case and meant to emphasize how he feels too small or scared to capitalize what he wants to say.

For him, poetry might be a way to express his childhood trauma, which could be why he stopped, since he prefers to forget instead of face his feelings.

There's also the whole Sekai prefers him cuter stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Sensei may have tried to be "cuter" in his poetry and attitude to gain her attention.

It kind of seems like Sekai may have begun losing interest in him around the time that Ami was born (because he wasn't little anymore, and she had someone else to take care of) which may have influenced his whole "you never loved me" attitude with her, now. Probably didn't help that she was fucking his brother.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Yo, I'm stuck on this event, can't go any further. According to the guide mod, it's required to make a call at a certain time to this character, but she only has the handjob option available. Tried through console commands to flip back and forth stats, which also did not help. Rolling back to early saves (in case I broke the game somewhere) also did not bring results. Is there any way to run this event through the console and not break the game? Thanks for any advice
The newest version broke the event, use URM to acess the other option. you can find it in Bingoogus signature.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I'm not gonna beat foot fetish allegations after answering this but I know three of them belong to Ami and one pair belong to Niki.
  • High tops with green laces are from Ami's winter outfit
  • The beige/brown boots are from her Chapter 1 outfit but they might be Ayane's to since she has a pair just like them
  • The pair in between those two are from her Chapter 3 outfit
  • The high tops on the left belong to Niki
I went on a fact check journey for you and was thoroughly impressed. Scenes that show shoes are already rare, and you even manage to remember two highly likely candidates for the owner of that brown boots. Bravo to the Foot Lord.
1708478535143.png
(I also put two other girls that might also own something similar to those high top converse up there, but since they have little to no chance to be in Sensei's house at this current point I support your idea of those being Niki's)

I am guessing Sensei lets a few selected people know about Ami's situation, people that he thinks to be caring toward Ami especially in time like this (hence Niki and Ayane), then they pay her a visit. But if that's the case I feel like 3 visitor shoes + 1 Ami shoes would feel more balanced than 2 visitors shoes + 2 Ami shoes, but alas I don't know who else could own that second from the right shoes, and I don't even know who else would be willing to visit Ami after that showdown in class.

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Formerly 'Noob Gamer 19 724'
Jun 20, 2023
While everyone waiting for the update, I recommend to try out Perfect Pitch to "pass the time"(even saying it that way is insulting considering how fucking awesome it is), the creator for that game really put his soul into it. It is clear case of visionary work with a lot of effort put into it. Given time and some more supporters it could probably be on the same footing as LiL and that is some very high praise. I will leave review for it once I finish it, for now I am being amazed at how much soul this game has at the moment of me writing this comment. Dialogues there could use some work tho, that is not how human being talk IRL, but oh well, small issue compared to gigantic collection of many praiseworthy things found in that game.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Sensei should have been around 15 when Sekai got pregnant, but he also still acts, talks, and thinks like a child at times when he's around 31.
Isn't there a phenomenon where molested children can suffer a degree of arrest in their lingual development? Like, word choice, complexity of speech patterns, even tones can just kind of lock at the age it happened? Not to say they don't understand, just that they stick with talking in a way in line with what's normal for the age it happened.
This seems a lot more common and severe with girls than boys, but it could certainly be believable that Akira was somewhat linguistically delayed, and especially why he monologues so much and was even capable of poetry when, but speaks so little and often poorly on the spot, considering how incredibly young he was when Sekai preyed on him.

Mar 3, 2019
Some surprising reveals here.

I was expecting Uta to lose her shit, Futaba to be worried at first but ultimately happy, and Touka, Yasu, and Kaori to be indifferent. Touka because it was inevitable that she'd have to carry on her family as the heir, Yasu because she can barely comprehend the concept of pregnancy unless her god asks for it, Kaori because she also can barely comprehend the concept but I feel like she'd eventually get attached like with Nao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sel should totally do a "Hugnant" tier one day.

Maya may actually be at the top of that one, considering she was destined to be the Huggy Girl:

Edit: Accountant Ami may actually be quite low in this tier. It probably wouldn't be cost efficient.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes