Oct 1, 2023
On the topic of Molly rape

1) What we seen could be a set of flashbacks, which implies that a) We had actually raped her b) These rapes does not count
2) It could also be resets, like a bluejay reset. For instance, reset-god (probably wires) could be fighting with rape god (probably pareidolia) and as a result we haven't actually raped her
3) We could rape her, but she already wasn't a virgin. Because of toys / daddy issues / whatever.
If I was WIRES, why would I let my daughter's best friend get raped?

She didn't feel anything, there was no blood and there was no checkmark, she is a fine little irish angel and nothing bad happened to her

unless Selebus decides to change it, really I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to retcon some stuff in the middle of the story because I am starting to think he just made a mistake somewhere

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, you literally asked me to never DM you again!
That was you? I vaguely remember that... you were just some random stranger though... or maybe that was someone else... anyway, it's all good man, i was just pulling your leg about it, though you can DM me if you want to in the future, i don't remember what i said or why and even if i had a good reason back then, it no longer applies, you're alright.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Honestly, far be it for me of all people to rain on someone's theory parade - but I just can't get interested in the checkmark thing, especially when it involves the Molly situation.

What is a sacrifice? Does it need to involve blood? Does it have to be against their will? Did Maya count as one even though she wanted to do it? Do they need to "bluejay" for it to count? Does it have to have a supernatural element involved?

And then, who qualifies to take merit for it? To whom do they show it to and what can be exchanged for this currency?

There's just too many questions, little to no sufficient evidence, and as it regards to the checkmark score, we can't even tell if they're referring to the same things, or it's just Akira's virginities score, or simple bodycount under some arbitrary category.

I don't see what the checkmarks thing unlocks, maybe I'm missing something.
Yea same.Honestly this Molly situation may just be a last ditch effort to talk about something since all of the other theories that weve talked about as of now,if developed more leave theorizing teritory and just enter pure speculation.

Reactions: Moonflare

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
That was you? I vaguely remember that... you were just some random stranger though... or maybe that was someone else... anyway, it's all good man, i was just pulling your leg about it, though you can DM me if you want to in the future, i don't remember what i said or why and even if i had a good reason back then, it no longer applies, you're alright.
No problem bro, I totaly got why did you react the way you reacted :) I doubt you actually want to join our friends group in discord anyways

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes