JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Oh damn…

I’ve honestly been back and forth on what happened to Molly in “Lavender’s Green”, but didn’t think she was actually full blown raped in the end.

According to what I found on Discord, though, it’s been confirmed to be the case.

(Some additional context: they were talking about the checkmarks on the wall of Sensei’s room and what they meant.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We discussed it inside our firend group and decided that Selebus is lying.

Oct 1, 2023
We discussed it inside our firend group and decided that Selebus is lying.

Perhaps the best advise you could give anyone playing this game
Absolutely everyone, including Selebus himself is a liar.

also I completely forgot about Niki, maybe I was wrong about Sekai but I am 90% sure the big checkmark is her
her virginity is more powerful than the others

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
also I completely forgot about Niki, maybe I was wrong about Sekai but I am 90% sure the big checkmark is her
Well, adding Sekai to V-cards list would imply that either she does not count on checkmarks desk, maya doesn't count on desk or this is not v-cards on checkmars desk. On the other hand, there is no point to think that Sekai was a virgin

... Why are we tracking V-Cards btw ...
... Some lore behind it ... ?
There are desks with checkmarks in 2nd and 4th resets. Checkmarks count changes depending on good/bad uncle routes and their count match v-cards taken count, if we assume that one special v-card has been taken before the game started

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wait, wasn't Maya already raped before she met Sensei?
From what New Maya says to him about her virginity (that he wouldn't be able to experience it this time), it doesn't seem so. She seems to have been sexualy abused, but lost her virginity to Akira. It's unclear as of right now (as most of her past).

As for Niki, I don't know what you guys are talking about - it's a big point in the plot that she was a virgin, she even asks Akira if he still was one too (seriously Niki, wtf lol). And then when she loses her virginity, Akira asks her if she's sure since she deserves a better first time in his mind.

Edit: tbh, given wizard Maya's conversation with wizard Noriko about blowjobs, it's possible Maya wasn't even sexually assaulted in terms of intercourse of any kind. Maybe she ran away before something worse could happen... one can hope.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oct 1, 2023
From what New Maya says to him about her virginity (that he wouldn't be able to experience it this time), it doesn't seem so. She seems to have been sexualy abused, but lost her virginity to Akira. It's unclear as of right now (as most of her past).

As for Niki, I don't know what you guys are talking about - it's a big point in the plot that she was a virgin, she even asks Akira if he still was one too (seriously Niki, wtf lol). And then when she losts her virginity, Akira asks her if she's sure since she deserves a better first time in his mind.
Help me out Moon man.
Like I said, I am almost convinced Akira's first virginity taken was Sekai

Her checkmark is WAY bigger and it makes sense story-wise, Akira is Ami's father, which means that at the very least he impregnated Sekai before Nozomu, I don't know why everyone here wants to dismiss it, you have no grounds to do so but the fact that Sekai's first dick was Akira's is a real possibility based on the biological fact.

Secondly, we know Maya was sexually abused, which means that there is no guarantee that her virginity was intact before Akira went in

My V-Card order is
Sekai, Ayane, Ami, Makoto > 2nd reset > Kirin, Chika, Niki

The "common" V-Card theory is
Maya, Ayane, Ami, Makoto > 2nd reset > Kirin, Chika, Niki

Molly wasn't raped, otherwise there would be 8 checkmarks, like I already said, there HAS to be blood or it won't count.

the last possibility that just dawned on me is the fact that the BIG checkmark, could be not Sekai's but Akira's himself.
It would be very interesting if for some reason the board counted Akira himself

Edit: Perhaps Molly WAS raped, we have seen her stuck gigantic tentacles inside her, she might have deflowered herself, which means a checkmark wouldn't appear because you need to draw blood, have fun living with the newly-reinforced uncertainty

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Help me out Moon man.

Her checkmark is WAY bigger and it makes sense story-wise, Akira is Ami's father, which means that at the very least he impregnated Sekai before Nozomu, I don't know why everyone here wants to dismiss it, you have no grounds to do so but the fact that Sekai's first dick was Akira's is a real possibility based on the biological fact.

Secondly, we know Maya was sexually abused, which means that there is no guarantee that her virginity was intact before Akira went in

My V-Card order is

Molly wasn't raped, otherwise there would be 8 checkmarks, like I already said, there HAS to be blood or it won't count.

the last possibility that just dawned on me is the fact that the BIG checkmark, could be not Sekai's but Akira's himself.
>Sekai took Akiras virginity

I mean technically we dont know that.But i believe its a fair assumption to make.The reason why i believe that is this.

We know that Sekai(While she was alive) used to write some disgusting poems under the pen name "The girl who drowened".We also know that her muse -The boy- was in fact Akira when he was,well,a boy(In a flashback we saw her helping him with his homework and we know that she was a gradeschool teacher from those happy scenes).We even saw her giving him a bj iirc.

So the timeline goes like this.Sekai enters Akiras life sometime when he was in gradeschool>Falls in love with him>Starts abusing him and simutanously using him as her muse for her poems>Dies sometime after sensei became a teacher/tutor(Akira cut all contact with Niki when he was a teacher)>Everything else.

So yea i think we can say with 100% certainty that Akiras V card was taken by yours truly.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
... what if Sensei's SUPER MASSIVE GIGANTIC SCHLONGUS simply penetrated her womb and it bled ... ?
lmao but besides the near impossibility, you don't need to reach the womb for bleeding or tearing, sufficient girth or the wrong angle will cause... A surprising amount of blood. Source omitted.
You have a friend group?
Nah lil bro capping, as LessonsInDissonance said:
1721551285130.png

Oct 1, 2023
>Sekai took Akiras virginity

I mean technically we dont know that.But i believe its a fair assumption to make.The reason why i believe that is this.

We know that Sekai(While she was alive) used to write some disgusting poems under the pen name "The girl who drowened".We also know that her muse -The boy- was in fact Akira when he was,well,a boy(In a flashback we saw her helping him with his homework and we know that she was a gradeschool teacher from those happy scenes).We even saw her giving him a bj iirc.

So the timeline goes like this.Sekai enters Akiras life sometime when he was in gradeschool>Falls in love with him>Starts abusing him and simutanously using him as her muse for her poems>Dies sometime after sensei became a teacher/tutor(Akira cut all contact with Niki when he was a teacher)>Everything else.

So yea i think we can say with 100% certainty that Akiras V card was taken by yours truly.
I don't think anyone has doubted that Akira's V-Card was taken by Sekai.
What I meant to say is that the big checkmark in the board could be not a girl's, but Akira's.

The fact that one of the checkmarks is bigger than the rest means that this virginity is more significant than the others, that's what I was asking.

Sekai is a special Woman, but so is Akira, so I believe this checkmark belongs to either of them, I still believe it belongs to Sekai

Reactions: Comiies

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Help me out Moon man.

My V-Card order is

A real possibility is that Selebus just messed up. But sure, one of the virginities could be Akira's.

I wouldn't say it's impossible for Sekai to have had Akira take her virginity, but it would be incredibly unlikely.

It would require her marriage to be sexless, which it wasn't after it. It also doesn't make sense with her trying everything to be happy before meeting Akira, it doesn't fit with her being "experienced" in order to guide Akira, or her general approach towards sex - "taking everything lightly" (which Akira often complains about). Lastly, it's a can of worms regarding why Nozomu would get married to a woman that wouldn't have sex with him. Cause if you use the idea of it being a fake marriage because of his repressed homossexual tendencies (which we don't know if it's a thing at all), then it would reinforce even more the idea of him having sex with her, and of a violent kind too (since the bit about assumed homossexuality is also about trampling flowers in response to it).

Maya could have been raped, yes. I don't think so - but we certainly can't say either way at this point.

As for Molly, if we are to believe the discord, then it happened. Either every theory that disregards it is wrong, or Selebus simply messed up the checkmark thing/or is lying.

Not a main point of your post, but virginity does not have to involve literal blood. Some have already pointed out that Molly could have torn her hymen with a toy (it's a thing that isn't uncommon). Although, maybe you're saying it in a metaphorical manner.

Edit: I'd be surprised if she bled on her "next first time" after what we saw at Nodokathon.

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance
Oct 1, 2023
Not a main point of your post, but virginity does not have to involve literal blood. Some have already pointed out that Molly could have tore her hymen with a toy (it's a thing that isn't uncommon). Although, maybe you're saying it in a metaphorical manner.
1721551773913.png

What I meant is that maybe the requirement is to break the hymen, which is what historically is considered to be a virginity.
Of course, she would still be a virgin technically, but she was already penetrated, in a metaphorical way you could say she is no longer "pure" which would exempt her from the board.

The only way we will be able to get a confirmation on this is the next time we see a board, if we fuck Molly and a checkmark appears for her, it means that you don't need to break a hymen and it will also mean that she was never raped.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
On the topic of Molly rape

1) What we seen could be a set of flashbacks, which implies that a) We had actually raped her b) These rapes does not count
2) It could also be resets, like a bluejay reset. For instance, reset-god (probably wires) could be fighting with rape god (probably pareidolia) and as a result we haven't actually raped her
3) We could rape her, but she already wasn't a virgin. Because of toys / daddy issues / whatever.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Honestly, far be it for me of all people to rain on someone's theory parade - but I just can't get interested in the checkmark thing, especially when it involves the Molly situation.

What is a sacrifice? Does it need to involve blood? Does it have to be against their will? Did Maya count as one even though she wanted to do it? Do they need to "bluejay" for it to count? Does it have to have a supernatural element involved?

And then, who qualifies to take merit for it? To whom do they show it to and what can be exchanged for this currency?

There's just too many questions, little to no sufficient evidence, and as it regards to the checkmark score, we can't even tell if they're referring to the same things, or it's just Akira's virginities score, or simple bodycount under some arbitrary category.

I don't see what the checkmarks thing unlocks, maybe I'm missing something.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes