Dec 18, 2020
It would be interesting if in fact the scene we see at the beginning is actually one of the endings of the dark route where Akira himself gets tired of everything and kills himself causing the world to have to start over in the first chapter or is it also the ending of the dark route, but he survives in the end and then the pure routes begin. (We must remember that the "memory" that Akira remembered at Christmas seems more like time travel than a memory since the little Akira can see the version of him as an adult, so the chance of us having seen the future/ possible future is very high)
And imagine if you decide to kill yourself, the game will wipe your save files.
Oh shit, here we go again.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Oh damn…

I’ve honestly been back and forth on what happened to Molly in “Lavender’s Green”, but didn’t think she was actually full blown raped in the end.

According to what I found on Discord, though, it’s been confirmed to be the case.

(Some additional context: they were talking about the checkmarks on the wall of Sensei’s room and what they meant.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
>Writes 10 page essay on why anime girl #40's cunny reveals god's plan to keep the universe in statis
>Sorry, I don't England well
Nice try buddy
I have my niece ghostwrite it for me, she's the one that went to school.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I missed Ami's caretaker event at the beginning of chapter 4. Is there a way to complete it through URM? Found the variable for it but can't get it to complete so I can see it through the replay menu

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oh damn…

I’ve honestly been back and forth on what happened to Molly in “Lavender’s Green”, but didn’t think she was actually full blown raped in the end.

According to what I found on Discord, though, it’s been confirmed to be the case.

(Some additional context: they were talking about the checkmarks on the wall of Sensei’s room and what they meant.)

I'm one step from calling it bad writing then. I feel like it's much more Selebus fault for not making it clear than any player's input. The idea of Wires or whoever it was putting Molly's hymen back after losing her virginity, and then putting her clothes back too (instead of just having Akira imagine it being off) is bizarre.

If that's indeed what happened, and it was "revealed" to be so later, the reveal was also off from Sekai being "lol you raped her dude! you can totally believe me cause I said so!"
There's intentionally making things unclear, which is fine. And then there's claiming it's the reader's fault for not understanding something that was both unclear and bizarre in what's been done that one time and never again.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ehhhh it was just Otoha who cheated. She kissed Niki whilst she was dating Rin while Rin kissed Akira before they were a couple.
Exactly, Rin kisses Akira (consensual) after what was supposed to be her first date with Otoha (which Akira filled in for). They weren't together at the time.

And on the offchance that this is about Rin having feelings for Akira overall, then Osako has been NTR'd super hard every day for years (Wakana's feelings for Akira are much clearer than Rin's after all, Akira actually treats Rin like a treasured friend and has a parent-daughter relationship with her way before than with Ami).

Otoha leaves Rin to spend time following Niki under the guise of being work, then, as Niki is telling her about how much she loves Akira and that Otoha should abandon the show to run to Rin (who is at the time almost having a nervous breakdown because of Otoha's behavior), Otoha sexually assaults Niki.

Edit: Added middle paragraph.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I missed Ami's caretaker event at the beginning of chapter 4. Is there a way to complete it through URM? Found the variable for it but can't get it to complete so I can see it through the replay menu
Type this into the search bar of your URM:

Set the skip to False and the event itself to True. Also, make sure you actually have 60 Lust Points for Ami just in case. Type 'ami_lust' in the search bar and add 'em. The event should unlock for you after that.

I'm one step from calling it bad writing then. I feel like it's much more Selebus fault for not making it clear than any player's input. The idea of Wires or whoever it was putting Molly's hymen back after losing her virginity, and then putting her clothes back too (instead of just having Akira imagine it being off) is bizarre.

If that's indeed what happened, and it was "revealed" to be so later, the reveal was also off from Sekai being "lol you raped her dude! you can totally believe me cause I said so!"
There's intentionally making things unclear, which is fine. And then there's claiming it's the reader's fault for not understanding something that was both unclear and bizarre in what's been done that one time and never again.
Yeah man, I agree. It wasn't clear to me at all. I was kinda shocked to see that was the case. Even Molly gave no hints whatsoever that it could have happened. She seemed fine.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Type this into the search bar of your URM:

Set the skip to False and the event itself to True. Also, make sure you actually have 60 Lust Points for Ami just in case. Type 'ami_lust' in the search bar and add 'em. The event should unlock for you after that.

Yeah man, I agree. It wasn't clear to me at all. I was kinda shocked to see that was the case. Even Molly gave no hints whatsoever that it could have happened. She seemed fine.
thank you! also, one more question if you have the time: the hints menu is now broken. i'm assuming from something i changed in URM. any idea what might cause that? the error said something about futabalustevent25 not defined or something like that. i'm doing a reinstall right now and going to reinstall the hint/guide mod. would that fix it or is that save file that i altered just fucked now? because i'm not sure what to change in URM and i didn't even touch any futaba variables.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
thank you! also, one more question if you have the time: the hints menu is now broken. i'm assuming from something i changed in URM. any idea what might cause that? the error said something about futabalustevent25 not defined or something like that. i'm doing a reinstall right now and going to reinstall the hint/guide mod. would that fix it or is that save file that i altered just fucked now? because i'm not sure what to change in URM and i didn't even touch any futaba variables.
Futabalust25 is in the latest update (0.41). Luckily the Guide Mod is now up to date on that version, so go ahead and update it. It should fix the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jamyong
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes