Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I don't know if by Akira but she ought to get fucked by karma.

I understand evil characters (for what they add to the story), but I despise stupid ones. Even more so one that makes the worst out of a good relationship (she's a dick to Akira too).
Osako is a deeply insecure person that tried to cope with Vigorous love making with Wakana and now that it isnt working(The whole "No orgasm thing" existed from the beginning of the relationship so its not like it JUST happened) she has to face her insecurities head on and instead of fighting she crumbles and arrives at the (Wrong may i add) conclusion that she isnt able to satisfy wakana so Someone else should.

Osako,in contrast to her appearance and her supposed personality is a coward that cannot self reflect and deal with her insecurities alone so she,desperate as she is,tries to cope by pulling everyone down with her.Wakana deserves better.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
On the topic of Yumi sex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yumi is canonically (as far as we know) the only girl Akira was interested in (we also don't know which kind of interest) besides Maya. So anything's possible.

It would be wild if Yumi was his partner instead of Maya during a previous cycle. I don't think Selebus will take the story in this direction, but it would be.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yumi is canonically (as far as we know) the only girl Akira was interested in (we also don't know which kind of interest) besides Maya. So anything's possible.

It would be wild if Yumi was his partner instead of Maya during a previous cycle. I don't think Selebus will take the story in this direction, but it would be.
I mean even if Yumi was Akiras previous lover,Maya had plenty of chances to show her disdain(as she did with noriko for example) off screen.Take for example that scene in chap 1 where Yumi talked to her while Maya was eating her lunch.Even though Maya has remarkable self control and a good poker face,she does not and WILL NO hesitate to act as hostile as possible to people that she deems a danger(Once more Noriko).So yea,unlucky but Yumi bros will have to wait

• Sad
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random question: Who do you think will be the very last girl to get dicked? Personally I think if it's not a wizard it will be an adult, possibly Rika or Osako... maybe Kaori. I don't think it will be any of the girls in class.
Moyo?

I can see Rika happening in a few updates, tbh. I mean, her whole friend group just had friend group sex without her. Plus that'd probably cause drama for Rin since she's told Sensei not to bang her mom, and Rika should know it'd mess with Rin.

Once again, I say Poor Rin:
Like father like son ey? Well yumi is the tsundere in the game so maybe.I wonder though.Since we are getting pure routes(aka character specific routes) how do we know which ones the true cannon?

Or is Sel going to pull the "Every ending is cannon,just depends on who you picked" card.Cause if he does then ill be sad cause i despise those kinds of endings.
The True End is set after the Purity Routes, so they seem to be intended to be comparable to filler or fanservice. Albeit, I wouldn't blame people if they just pretend any kind of happy end they get, is the actual end even if it's not.

Reactions: Riolol

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Moyo?

I can see Rika happening in a few updates, tbh. I mean, her whole friend group just had friend group sex without her. Plus that'd probably cause drama for Rin since she's told Sensei not to bang her mom, and Rika should know it'd mess with Rin.

The True End is set after the Purity Routes, so they seem to be intended to be comparable to filler or fanservice. Albeit, I wouldn't blame people if they just pretend any kind of happy end they get, is the actual end even if it's not.
I see? So is it first purity routes,then dark route then true end? Whats the order here

EDIT:Oh yea also about Rika.As hot as it would be,i believe she will not yeild.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I see? So is it first purity routes,then dark route then true end? Whats the order here
Harem Route (where we're at) -> Dark Route (where we're going) -> Purity Routes (rewards for enduring the pain that's coming) -> True End (Probably the end of LiL).

At least that's the way I recall it being.

• Haha

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Moyo?

Akira does not deserve a happy ending and neither do any of us on the green route

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I don't know if by Akira but she ought to get fucked by karma.

I understand evil characters (for what they add to the story), but I despise stupid ones. Even more so one that makes the worst out of a good relationship (she's a dick to Akira too).

Edit: also, speaking as a goth chick, if you're in a relationship with one and are responsible for ruining it you deserve eternal pain and torment.
I feel like people are at least a little harsh on Osako. The way I see her is as someone who's only really had serious relationship experience with this one person and relationship, and seriously lacks confidence and experience in that area. I'd guess any relationships she had before Osako were very short and not fleshed out, but that's just a guess. Her outlets are physical activity and she only seems truly confident in specific areas like sports and teaching at the dojo. We can see that when she starts working as a maid, she's hesitant to accept that she can do a job like that because she doesn't "fit the role."
It's not hard to imagine someone with limited experience outside of one relationship who may have trouble seeing themselves as being a good fit question themselves in a relationship. Wakana's difficulty orgasming coming from her injuries and medicine might make her seem irrational, but that irrational fear of not being able to provide for or give your partner what they need is pretty human, in my opinion. I think a lot of people experience that in their first long term relationships building towards marriage/commitment, and a lot of people have thought or said stupid things due to insecurity or fear in relationships, too. I think the real problem is them not being able to reconcile that, and the argument and bitterness going on for so long, but I think Wakana deserves some percentage of the blame for that. I actually think this issue in Osako and Wakana's relationship in some of Selebus' more realistic and better character writing.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
My man, they all call me daddy as well.

I find it hard to believe that some of you seriously made them call you weird stuff like "jizzblaster" and hopefully nothing weirder like "xxx impregnator 69"
I lust name for maximum absurdity. I knew going in half the sex scenes were going to make me feel uncomfortable, and having a girl shout out "Maxwell the Virginity Slayer, Powerwasher of Cervixes, First of His Name!" really mitigates the risk of things getting TOO uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'd say Karin because of her recent events, Rika might come before her, Osako might never get dicked down (except for purity route) but it depends on what happens with Wakana and Akira. Kaori is in a weird spot imo with her getting taken over sometimes.

In main cast I'd say that
Otoha with her not wanting to mess with him, Yasu might not be the last because of Pareidolia talking about drowning (sex) Yasu.
Osako's totally going to get accidentally dicked down in one of those orgies.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WRONG HOLE ASSHOLE"
"Oops sorry!" *takes it out and tries again*
"Now you're in my ass!"
"Isn't that what you wanted?"
"You're supposed to be in Imani, not me, asshole"
"Again asking for anal, I'm getting mixed signals here"

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Technically, the last one should be Himawari - and not by Akira either.

I think Yumi should be among the last though, Selebus keeps farming her progression bit by little bit, I know a farmer when I see one. Everyone will be having children and we'll be losing our minds over Akira and Yumi holding hands on purpose, without an excuse, just because they like eachother, while Yumi's face blushes so heavily that [...]

///////////////////REST OF POST CENSORED DUE TO EXPLICIT DOKI-DOKI CONTENT
Sel gets triggered when people ask about Yumi being fuckable. She's gonna be last purely out of spite.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I feel like people are at least a little harsh on Osako. The way I see her is as someone who's only really had serious relationship experience with this one person and relationship, and seriously lacks confidence and experience in that area. I'd guess any relationships she had before Osako were very short and not fleshed out, but that's just a guess. Her outlets are physical activity and she only seems truly confident in specific areas like sports and teaching at the dojo. We can see that when she starts working as a maid, she's hesitant to accept that she can do a job like that because she doesn't "fit the role."
It's not hard to imagine someone with limited experience outside of one relationship who may have trouble seeing themselves as being a good fit question themselves in a relationship. Wakana's difficulty orgasming coming from her injuries and medicine might make her seem irrational, but that irrational fear of not being able to provide for or give your partner what they need is pretty human, in my opinion. I think a lot of people experience that in their first long term relationships building towards marriage/commitment, and a lot of people have thought or said stupid things due to insecurity or fear in relationships, too. I think the real problem is them not being able to reconcile that, and the argument and bitterness going on for so long, but I think Wakana deserves some percentage of the blame for that. I actually think this issue in Osako and Wakana's relationship in some of Selebus' more realistic and better character writing.

First, don't think I'll agree with you just because you used one o my selfies. Second, stop talking sense, you're distracting me from my "free hate that is acceptable because it is a fictional character" fantasy.

Third, since you forced me into it - well, yes. Obviously Osako isn't that bad, she's an adult that's barely an adult (which is basically all adults ranging from 20-30) learning about what should be one of the requirements to consider yourself an adult (knowing enough about your own shit and how to deal with it yourself). She's in the middle of this, and, unfortunately for Wakana, they're basically married, so she's dragging her into it (which is the case for most people that get together from an early age).
In terms of good writing, I like Selebus' portrayal of Rin's depression. And it has nothing to do with this post, but I was thinking the other day on the possibility of Rin having died and not even being aware of being "bluejayed" back.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Akira does not deserve a happy ending and neither do any of us on the green route
I disagree completely and I'm on the opposite side that can hardly imagine how the story wouldn't have a happy ending.

Akira has a happy normative family with Ayane and Himawari? Happy enough for me.

The simulation is all happening mid-flight since Akira jumped, and as he clears it, he hits the asphalt - after using the resets to make peace with who he is? Happy enough for me.

Akira ultimately fails, the cycles restart with a new Akira puppet and Himawari is like "well, we'll try again next time"? Riots take to the streets in search of Selebus I give LiL a bad review and the real LiL is the friends we made along the way. Happy enough for me.

There's conceivably no way I can see this ending in which I wouldn't be happy.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
First, don't think I'll agree with you just because you used one o my selfies. Second, stop talking sense, you're distracting me from my "free hate that is acceptable because it is a fiction character" fantasy.

Third, since you forced me into it - well, yes. Obviously Osako isn't that bad, she's an adult that's barely an adult (which is basically all adults ranging from 20-30) learning about what should be one of the requirements to consider yourself an adult (knowing enough about your own shit and how to deal with it yourself). She's in the middle of this, and, unfortunately for Wakana, they're basically married, so she's dragging her into it (which is the case for most people that get together from an early age).
In terms of good writing, I like Selebus' portrayal of Rin's depression. And it has nothing to do with this post, but I was thinking the other day on the possibility of Rin having died and not even being aware of being "bluejayed" back.
lmao I hate plenty of characters for fun too so that's fair. I wasn't trying to detract from the annoyance at Osako, it is justified, I just think it's more understandable than Osako being purely an idiot.
I'm personally of the mind that Wakana's attraction to and brief obsession with Akira may actually play some role, but Osako's insecurities make her blame/look at herself. That may even be why she made the leap to suggesting Akira. That seems realistic to me at least, it's not outright supported or said in game, so that may be head-cannony or filling in the gaps. Either way, Osako seeing herself as the problem or as not being able to provide everything that should be necessary is what you see from a lot in insecure people or people new to those relationships, especially in their ~mid/late-twenties like you said. And that fear of "they're only saying that I'm enough because they feel bad/etc." is pretty common, too. It might be more believable from a teenage character, but presuming that this is Osako's first time dealing with this, it makes more sense. It doesn't necessarily justify their mistakes, but I do still think it's very realistic and humanizing, especially because she fucked up. Wakana has also dragged it out, which is also pretty understandable and realistic, but it certainly doesn't help what could have been a sweet moment to patch things up earlier and Osako's insecurities to be addressed head-on. She's like the ripped dude at the gym that fumbles dates because he has no frame of reference. I feel like we can give her some slack and at least respect that she tried to patch things up, and if not, just appreciate how real her character and flaws are.

Anyway, fuck you, Sonic Io.

PS: I love Rin too, you should make a dedicated post to that.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
There's conceivably no way I can see this ending in which I wouldn't be happy.
agreed

maybe another possibility is after he jumped, he actually ended up surviving and is currently in a coma or something irl, and then when he gets out of the sim he comes back into the real world and that's when the purity routes take place. not sure how the girls would retain their memories but they seem to be real in the simulation

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It would be interesting if in fact the scene we see at the beginning is actually one of the endings of the dark route where Akira himself gets tired of everything and kills himself causing the world to have to start over in the first chapter or is it also the ending of the dark route, but he survives in the end and then the pure routes begin. (We must remember that the "memory" that Akira remembered at Christmas seems more like time travel than a memory since the little Akira can see the version of him as an adult, so the chance of us having seen the future/ possible future is very high)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes