Dc345

May 27, 2020
Random question: Who do you think will be the very last girl to get dicked? Personally I think if it's not a wizard it will be an adult, possibly Rika or Osako... maybe Kaori. I don't think it will be any of the girls in class.
Rin, Uta and probably Kaori because I feel like Sensei might explode if he penetrates Kaori

Jan 1, 2024
Random question: Who do you think will be the very last girl to get dicked? Personally I think if it's not a wizard it will be an adult, possibly Rika or Osako... maybe Kaori. I don't think it will be any of the girls in class.
I'd say Karin because of her recent events, Rika might come before her, Osako might never get dicked down (except for purity route) but it depends on what happens with Wakana and Akira. Kaori is in a weird spot imo with her getting taken over sometimes.

In main cast I'd say that
Otoha with her not wanting to mess with him, Yasu might not be the last because of Pareidolia talking about drowning (sex) Yasu.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Noriko is the obvious answer of course, but with the recent reveal of an early in development Yumi video I can see there being a sort of poetic trolling if Yumi is the last.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Technically, the last one should be Himawari - and not by Akira either.

I think Yumi should be among the last though, Selebus keeps farming her progression bit by little bit, I know a farmer when I see one. Everyone will be having children and we'll be losing our minds over Akira and Yumi holding hands on purpose, without an excuse, just because they like eachother, while Yumi's face blushes so heavily that [...]

///////////////////REST OF POST CENSORED DUE TO EXPLICIT DOKI-DOKI CONTENT

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Technically, the last one should be Himawari - and not by Akira either.

I think Yumi should be among the last though, Selebus keeps farming her progression bit by little bit, I know a farmer when I see one. Everyone will be having children and we'll be losing our minds over Akira and Yumi holding hands on purpose, without an excuse, just because they like eachother, while Yumi's face blushes so heavily that [...]

///////////////////REST OF POST CENSORED DUE TO EXPLICIT DOKI-DOKI CONTENT
I didn't even think about Himawari... I can't really see a sex scene with her happening unless she gets blackout graped
Edit: Though I thought the same about Io

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean ignoring the 2 wizards.It HAS to be rin right?Like out of all the girls Rin is the one we keep refusing to fuck.Hell theres progress on Sana,but none with Rin.Its not like she doesnt want to,she said it herself that there were plenty of moments where she would gladly accept Senseis advances but Sensei himself refuses.Precious daughter relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I mean ignoring the 2 wizards.It HAS to be rin right?Like out of all the girls Rin is the one we keep refusing to fuck.Hell theres progress on Sana,but none with Rin.Its not like she doesnt want to,she said it herself that there were plenty of moments where she would gladly accept Senseis advances but Sensei himself refuses.Precious daughter relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes