Dc345

May 27, 2020
Honestly the stark difference from early release lil to now is crazy and going through the Lil time machine you learn alot of things. Chika's purple swimsuit is really fucking old there are renders of her with it in back in 2020.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haruka's design was different from what we know now
Sel's profile pic was Maya before he changed it to Yuu and there's an actual animation of Yumi getting boned. And the irony behind this is that's the very first thing posted in previews and he's been withholding the Yumi sex for so long.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly the stark difference from early release lil to now is crazy and going through the Lil time machine you learn alot of things. Chika's purple swimsuit is really fucking old there are renders of her with it in back in 2020.
Sel's profile pic was Maya before he changed it to Yuu and there's an actual animation of Yumi getting boned. And the irony behind this is that's the very first thing posted in previews and he's been withholding the Yumi sex for so long.
He's had Yumi animations in his back pocket for four years? I have a feeling he expected to use them sooner.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I've updated my green path linear mode mod to be up to the end of 0.39.0, if anyone wants to give it a go and replay the game! There will still be bugs and I'm not sure how things will diverge yet story-wise because I literally haven't had any time to start the game over and test it out yet, but I'll try to do that this week. Expect frequent updates to it to get it in working order!

(also if anyone has an event guide order for 0.40.0 and 0.41.0, that would be legendary because I don't want to keep digging around right now)

((also sorry to the people I DM'd about it like a weirdo, you know who you are))

• Red Heart
Reactions: fdsasdf_p
Dec 18, 2020
You've totally triggered my inner monkey with that Yumi animation. Now I'm all about that forbidden knowledge and I want to go for it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes