Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
On the topic of cheating when is Sara going to figure out that Akira is banging her friend group(excluding Yuki)? Since Chika's world is about to be (presumably) crashing down organically Sara should be next.
I don't think she'd care, especially now that Akira has the blackout card. I do wonder if Maki knows. Actually, that's a good question, I don't remember how they are in knowing about eachother at the moment.

Cause Haruka and Maki have sex with Akira (during the fix Maki trip), but I don't remember if Maki knows that Haruka and Akira are a thing. Same goes for Haruka and Sara (that have sex with him two different times). Then we have Maki and Sara knowing about eachother, one would guess that at least Maki knows about Sara since she keeps calling Akira her boyfriend so much that Yuki feels the need to hold back. And since we mentioned everyone else, I don't know if Yuki knows about Haruka and Maki either.

Do you know what I'm also curious about? If and who's going to find out about Kaori's kiss. It's clearly a thing since it was revealed to everyone at the church last update, and it would have been revealed to Niki if Nao-chan hadn't interfered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
On the topic of cheating when is Sara going to figure out that Akira is banging her friend group(excluding Yuki)? Since Chika's world is about to be (presumably) crashing down organically Sara should be next.
I'm assuming this is going to the point of Koi Cafe getting investigated. Sara will hear the rumors and put two and two together.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I don't think she'd care, especially now that Akira has the blackout card. I do wonder if Maki knows. Actually, that's a good question, I don't remember how they are in knowing about eachother at the moment.

Cause Haruka and Maki have sex with Akira (during the fix Maki trip), but I don't remember if Maki knows that Haruka and Akira are a thing. Same goes for Haruka and Sara (that have sex with him two different times). Then we have Maki and Sara knowing about eachother, one would guess that at least Maki knows about Sara since she keeps calling Akira her boyfriend so much that Yuki feels the need to hold back. And since we mentioned everyone else, I don't know if Yuki knows about Haruka and Maki either.

Do you know what I'm also curious about? If and who's going to find out about Kaori's kiss. It's clearly a thing since it was revealed to everyone at the church last update, and it would have been revealed to Niki if Nao-chan hadn't interfered.
You just reminded me he's also cheating on Niki, arguably more than everyone else.

• Thinking Face

Dc345

May 27, 2020

Maki does know about Haruka and Sensei. They have a threesome during chapter 1's halloween event and Maki states that her and Haruka have had sex multiple times when their husbands were around. That leaves Sara as the only one left in the dark.

• Thinking Face

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You just reminded me he's also cheating on Niki, arguably more than everyone else.
I don't know who signed the worst contract to be honest: Haruka or Niki. Cause even if Haruka being a sex slave seems to be harsher, Haruka is getting exactly what she wants out of it.

Niki's contract is having to dumb herself down and close her eyes to almost everything that he has going on, and trust that her project (Akira) will move on from whatever's going on by building a future with her.

Risky is an understatement.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes