barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A am a bit concerned about Karin's "Better Boy". For unknown reason it smell sexes for me
"Better Boy" would imply it's a ramp up from "Good Boy," and that we'll eventually get a "Best Boy"

We also have the Old One lurking in the preview pic of Karin. The last time the Old One lurked, we got Sana a lust score.

So yeah, this tracks.

Reactions: crustlord12

Bill_Jerkpole

Jun 30, 2022
I think that the current code used to call Karin is broken: the line '"hang out" if chapthreeactive == True and chap4active == False:' does not allow the player to "hang out" with her in the afternoon in chapter 1, and it is necessary to play the event "Politics! Pleasure! Ponies!" to get to chapter 2.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think that the current code used to call Karin is broken: the line '"hang out" if chapthreeactive == True and chap4active == False:' does not allow the player to "hang out" with her in the afternoon in chapter 1, and it is necessary to play the event "Politics! Pleasure! Ponies!" to get to chapter 2.
Yah, known bug.

Reactions: Bill_Jerkpole

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Probably, like I said, there's other 7:23s.

Matthew just originally showed up in an Event that featured Tsuneyo leading it 'Chashu (A Cracked Bowl)' in Chapter 2, and showed up last update in Sana's 'Stutter-Step' event in Chapter 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was the first to come to mind.

Of course, Genesis 7:23 could work too, especially if this is during a reset. Sensei (or Ayane) could be Noah, and the Ark could be the rooftop or something.

Or it's just a random 23 thing that is more or less just an easter egg that doesn't mean much.
matthew is obviously the god of wires

• Haha
Reactions: Jeraviel

corsair101

Apr 27, 2021
Okay, old-ass issue (0.20 patch) here, but is it possible to soft-lock yourself just before the Second Halloween Party or am I terminally stupid? I should probably start a new playthrough anyways and properly follow the guide, but the short version is I did The Thing with Chika way early that ruins your reputation with Rin. Got to the "Seen "The Happiest Girl in the World" or missed "The Raw Sting of Lacerated Skin" from Rin Rokuhara" point just before the Second Halloween Party, but while the permanently-missed one was marked out in my event tracker, I couldn't get either of them to trigger.

Fixed it easily with the cheat, but I'm curious to know if that's a bug, an intentional fail point or just me totally missing something.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
It will be a little funny if some characters like Gary from the Yakuza, Matthew from the bar, and Geoffrey, Ayane's butler, turn out to be gods.

Or aliens.
Or both
With advanced enough technology, anything beyond our understand can be akin to magic or godhood

Also talking about possible gods and their secret/human identities, what is the general consensus on the school Principal/Dean? He is the one who approved every single student transfer to Sensei's classroom, and probably the only reason Sensei still has a job despite everyone knowing how horrible he is at it and despite his 2 months non-excused absence

I wonder if He is there just for plot-convenience, like the space war, or if He has a more important play in the background

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Or both
With advanced enough technology, anything beyond our understand can be akin to magic or godhood

Also talking about possible gods and their secret/human identities, what is the general consensus on the school Principal/Dean? He is the one who approved every single student transfer to Sensei's classroom, and probably the only reason Sensei still has a job despite everyone knowing how horrible he is at it and despite his 2 months non-excused absence

I wonder if He is there just for plot-convenience, like the space war, or if He has a more important play in the background
Is He a She? I seem to recall the Principal being referred to as a woman, but I might be wrong.

Frankly, it kind of seems like Sensei and his class are the school outcasts or undesirables. Every girl with issues tends to end up there, and Imani was put in there to help out, but she's also a little odd and teaches differently than usual.

Wakana also recently pointed out that none of the other classes want much to do with Sensei's class. Then there's how none of the other teachers or staff seem to acknowledge Sensei much, beyond thinking of him as a creep.

Then again, Ayane has murdered a couple janitors, and another school was swallowed by the ground, so what's really going on is anyone's guess. Wouldn't be too surprised if the Principal is in league with supernatural stuff, or doesn't actually exist.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
"Better Boy" would imply it's a ramp up from "Good Boy," and that we'll eventually get a "Best Boy"

We also have the Old One lurking in the preview pic of Karin. The last time the Old One lurked, we got Sana a lust score.

So yeah, this tracks.
Now I fear that I just spoilered myself
That's probably cause it's a Kirin event not Karin.
My favorite mistake
It will be a little funny if some characters like Gary from the Yakuza, Matthew from the bar, and Geoffrey, Ayane's butler, turn out to be gods.

Or aliens.
Now I think about Geoffrey actually being Pareidolia

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bill_Jerkpole

Jun 30, 2022
View attachment 3393094 View attachment 3393096

Help.. why i cant trigger Kirin's event.. been calling her every afternoon.. all i get is that
I just talked about that a couple of posts up - anyway you have to open '"game directory"/game/kirinEvents' and edit the line '"Hang out" if chapthreeactive == True and chap4active == False:' to simply be "hang out": ... or just replace it with the file I already have edited - then "hang out" becomes available and you are all set.

Reactions: crustlord12

waffenskid

Sep 6, 2021
I can't seem to trigger the There is Nothing event. I completed all of the requirements for it. Not sure if my game is bugged and I have to revert a save or what.

Bill_Jerkpole

Jun 30, 2022
I can't seem to trigger the There is Nothing event. I completed all of the requirements for it. Not sure if my game is bugged and I have to revert a save or what.
Have you completed all the events for the girls in the first chapter? Kirin's last event is bugged out, and if you just follow the walkthrough guide there are some events that aren't mentioned, so it is easier to just go through the lists of event in game and make sure every event down to the first dotted line is either green or red and crossed out.

waffenskid

Sep 6, 2021
Have you completed all the events for the girls in the first chapter? Kirin's last event is bugged out, and if you just follow the walkthrough guide there are some events that aren't mentioned, so it is easier to just go through the lists of event in game and make sure every event down to the first dotted line is either green or red and crossed out.
Yea I checked every single girl and all of them have all of their events completed. I have seen the Trinity III event and Stray Cats as well

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes