Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So is this link legit?
I think so, i'm in new content now and nothing seems untoward, though i backed up my whole game folder before trying it in case there's some elaborate trap buried in it later on, though looking at the files before i copied them over they all looked normal so i'm not really expecting a trap.

Reactions: Xiondingens

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I think so, i'm in new content now and nothing seems untoward, though i backed up my whole game folder before trying it in case there's some elaborate trap buried in it later on, though looking at the files before i copied them over they all looked normal so i'm not really expecting a trap.
Okay, good enough.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Yeah, probably, but this early, from such a fresh account, lets just say that is the sort of link i am really careful, even thinking about downloading it in the first place.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah, probably, but this early, from such a fresh account, lets just say that is the sort of link i am really careful, even thinking about downloading it in the first place.
Well, you can always wait an hour or two until someone more legit uploads the patches. I, for one, can't wait that long when the food's right in front of my eyes.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well, i wouldnt say that, but even tho i am mostly lurking around here, i have read enough posts by you to think i am able to trust you in such a case.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.38.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [3,74 GB]
- - -

Mac [3,75 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes