SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
The only thing that could have been worthy of notice in this update was Yasu's apparent character growth during the cheerleader scene, but she got thrown into the usual shenanigans right after. What a shame

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
You aren't able to really give flak for the update, or most of his writing or he comes out with 'I'm a professional writer and you're not' type bullshit. Then you're either kicked or banned.
I said the whole update without the MC "wasn't my favorite" and I was banned.

So I've played this update twice, good uncle and bad, and in one Kirin won, and in the other Rin. Anybody know the catalyst?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sorabell

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021

So I've played this update twice, good uncle and bad, and in one Kirin won, and in the other Rin. Anybody know the catalyst?
There are different outcomes for the nodokathon depending on kirin and makoto's lust values.

Reactions: Karakes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Her lust score if memory serves, basically just a check for: has she fucked Akira enough that her cunt needs more to cum than a virgin like Rin?

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Anyone on the discord know if he's also catching flak for the update there or are they just continuing with sucking his dick?
Annoys me that I need a phone number to see the channels, and at this point if I use my normal account I'd get banned in days if most of what I've seen is anything to go by when it comes to people that post here.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just knowing that at least Akira will appear in this next version is enough for me to have a little faith that it will be better than 0.39, I really hope that Akira appears more and that it isn't just focused on girls.
I believe Futaba slapped her face as well? Or my memory was altered...
if your memory was altered, mine was too because I remember that happening too hahaha.

Jan 1, 2024
if your memory was altered, mine was too because I remember that happening too hahaha.
Can you guys describe what the scene was? Because I've looked through both of their event list that had eachother but I can't find it, and the only thing so far I've seen that could've been altered was this one

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022

No, it never happened, the closest was Futaba getting angry then sad, she comes out of her dorm bursting through the door, and that basically ends her friendship with Nodoka, event pg 99,
I'm still waiting for Futaba to know about Matador/Things That Hurts events, that would make things interesting.

By the way the moments of aggressions except the 2 towards Nodoka are few, there would be the choking of Ayane towards Kirin and then slap against Ami, and the mutual slapping between Yumi/Yuki. and possibly the attempt of Chika towards Ami.
There is also Otoha slap Rin, when she was in her manic state.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

No, it never happened, the closest was Futaba getting angry then sad, she comes out of her dorm bursting through the door, and that basically ends her friendship with Nodoka, event pg 99,
I'm still waiting for Futaba to know about Matador/Things That Hurts events, that would make things interesting.

By the way the moments of aggressions except the 2 towards Nodoka are few, there would be the choking of Ayane towards Kirin and then slap against Ami, and the mutual slapping between Yumi/Yuki. and possibly the attempt of Chika towards Ami.
There is also Otoha slap Rin, when she was in her manic state.
Can you guys describe what the scene was? Because I've looked through both of their event list that had eachother but I can't find it, and the only thing so far I've seen that could've been altered was this one
This is a scary mandela effect because I swear I remember in this scene Futaba slapped Nodoka in the face.

I guess I should replay this game again to see if the things I remember actually happened or I'm remembering incorrectly.

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
I'm wondering if the entities in Nao's drawings exist on their own or is the fact that she drew them the root cause of their appearance during Akira's blackouts
Did the entity she shows Akira appears before she draws it? I mean, after that I've seen it a couple times, but I can't remember if it had appeared before that Nao-chan scene where she gives Akira the drawing.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I'm wondering if the entities in Nao's drawings exist on their own or is the fact that she drew them the root cause of their appearance during Akira's blackouts
Perhaps she has some kind of supernatural power to manifest her drawings into reality, maybe even without realizing it, or more likely without realizing it is not a normal thing to do.

Then these things go and harass Sensei because he is the strongest psychic around.

The moment Maya destroyed that abomination with a slap was kinda epic, ngl.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes