DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
All that discussion about Nao-Chan made me interested in girls psychic abilities, so I tried to do a tier list to sort it out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's very sad that Selly didn't explore the fact that Rin literally listened to the narrator at the first beach event, that would have been much more interesting than the love drama in my opinion.
Considering Rin (on top of hearing time) seemed to subconsciously know that her relationship with Sensei is suspicious:
And that there was a Time Skip:
On top of struggling to breathe in (let alone enter) Yasu's Church:

Chances are that Rin might be one of the more supernatural girls, but doesn't realize it.

Rin just seems too distracted by cute girls and depression to really focus on the weird stuff going on around her.

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
ok, so now that i have fully finished the update, id give it a 7/10. ill do the criticism before the praises. and speaking of praises, praise be.

so, the music would have been better if they left the lyrics out, as well as did more of a mention of the band, rather then putting them right there at the school, or just having them be seen on a board or something. it seems weird to have them there. another thing, was that some dialogs were put under different names like one of kirins being put under rika's even though she wasnt at the event. the final criticism is that we havent got any more actual generic events yet, but im gonna let sel cook on that. i really cant wait to grind yumi's affection and hopefully soon, lust.

now for the praises. overall it was a pretty decent update. not much of sensei, but i fully expected that, and actually there was more of him then i expected. looks like he will either be back in action in the latter half of the 6th reset, or during the process of the 7th reset. makoto seems to be activly trying to get people to realize of whats happening, but i will stand by what i said two months(ish) ago and say that the girls need to both visit the rooftop and get impregnated before they can fully grasp whats going on. also, chances are its how to bring back maya prime, but it wont happen this chapter unless its at the very end. now getting back on track, it was a pretty light hearted update with the exception of io, ami, and sensei. it also felt like a big setup update, for what comes not next, but after. we got yasu going into dispair, maya making a already broken promise to ami, people being bamboozled by Sana being the queen of horni, maya getting fingered by sensei, niki being there for ami(i dont remember if the proposal to move in was this update or last as i mostly did .38 and .39 today). all in all a pretty decent update.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
I said the whole update without the MC "wasn't my favorite" and I was banned.

So I've played this update twice, good uncle and bad, and in one Kirin won, and in the other Rin. Anybody know the catalyst?
weird cause i said the same along the lines of we needed a break from him and i wasnt. maybe you just got banned for something else or pirating? shrug

Dec 31, 2021
Did anybody else notice in Nodokathon that when Rin was riding the machine, Sel accidentally used Rika as the name for one line instead of Rin? It legit shocked me and I thought things were about to get interesting if she had somehow wandered into their little game area. Pretty sure he also mixed it up once when Rika was reading all the stuff in the Sports Day preamble.

Reactions: BahnMiire

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did anybody else notice in Nodokathon that when Rin was riding the machine, Sel accidentally used Rika as the name for one line instead of Rin? It legit shocked me and I thought things were about to get interesting if she had somehow wandered into their little game area. Pretty sure he also mixed it up once when Rika was reading all the stuff in the Sports Day preamble.
It's a pretty common error on new updates. It's usually corrected in the next patch.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Incorrect. Correct .39 guide:

1) Load chaper 3 save
2) Grind 50 Kirin Lust
3) Do .38
4) Go to Friday
Or save a lot of time and just edit a save from the end of .38 with the stats you need. Actually you could even edit the stats right before the event even ask about the variable. Still remember there was an event on one of the beach event chains that needed a certain lust stat i didnt had and i just did go back to the event before that and did edit the stat. Renpy does make enough autosaves so that is always easy.

chronox42

May 1, 2020
What in the Barbara-loving fuck are these garbage English-lyric-having guitar tracks doing in my LiL folder?

In the past Selebus claimed to take pride in choosing appropriate, evocative music for this story. Up to now, I thought he did a great job. I guess he's given up on that? Really don't understand the choice.

Just started reading, but I see that the vibes are not good. I think corrupting the track collection will still go down as by far this installment's greatest sin.

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020

Edit: Nvm, i just needed 1 click

Edit 2:

Edit 3:

Idk how many more edits im going to add but this list is starting to be longer than i thought

Last edited:

Urse73

Aug 3, 2020
Okay, I just started playing this game a couple days ago and I may be Forrest Gumping my way through but I am stuck in the broken world the only thing I can do is pray to GOD and currently his affection is 51 and the game is going nowhere....WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: manjak8 and GSwole

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Okay, I just started playing this game a couple days ago and I may be Forrest Gumping my way through but I am stuck in the broken world the only thing I can do is pray to GOD and currently his affection is 51 and the game is going nowhere....WTF??
Pay attention and an option will appear telling you to go to school.

NewWill

Jul 29, 2021
So. . .uh. . . I've been binging the game these past few days, and I am in love with the writing of the characters?

But above all others the relationship with Niki and *Sensei* (who I just learned the name of) because it's so incredible and heartwarming and sad all around?

I just wanted to say bravo Selubi, but getting me somehow really really really invested into not only all of the members of the main cast, but the side cast too, but ESPECIALLY Niki and *Sensei's* relationship. I am absolutely rooting for these two to be end game and *heal*.

Like holy shit, I have gotten so attached to those two, but especially Niki from beginning to whichever update I am on now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes