• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I mean, you're not wrong, but American's put the month first, so what looks like Jan 5 to Jan 7 to someone in Europe reads as May 1 to July 1 here.

It's amazing how frequently this gets forgotten on international work teams. Hilarity ensues for everyone but the project manager, who's crying in the corner.
Use ISO8601, dates with dashes should always be yyyy-mm-dd despite the locale
1714754506832.png

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sara will acknowledge that his heart lies somewhere without bringing up the runaway suggestion, and Ami won't come out being all defensive about the unsaid suggestion. You can check it in replay yourself as all flags are defaulted to False.
That's good to know, cause I thought it was super weird when i reviewed their conversation at camp and Ami's like: "yeah, i hope that now that you're seeing me as your possible legit daughter, that will be the push to finally bone me" :ROFLMAO:

And I was like "how the hell did i get into good uncle route".

I guess I have some testing to do regarding what classifies as without flag in replays, and is there a way to see the scenes with active flags again other than reloading a save?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I mean, you're not wrong, but American's put the month first, so what looks like Jan 5 to Jan 7 to someone in Europe reads as May 1 to July 1 here.

It's amazing how frequently this gets forgotten on international work teams. Hilarity ensues for everyone but the project manager, who's crying in the corner.
Lol, i knew that was what he meant, i was just making a joke on it. :p

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I gotta admit, yes I do. Kaori is just such a big nothingburger (pun intended) most of the time and my brain just ends up being fried. I try not to skip too much in case I miss something big but I just don't like reading all that mumbo jumbo. She literally feels like a filler episode to me, all the time it's the same trope of weird girl saying a lot of nonsense and nothing ever changes.
Literally what character development does she have?

She is a random weird girl that likes fastfood and is Yumi and Yuki's relative. She can most likely teleport to places. She has a cock. She might be a supernatural being or a product of a supernatural incident. She is somehow tied to Nao.

^ This is her entire persona and we probably already spent 100 hours in the game with her in it.
I understand where you're coming from as I from time to time share a similar irritation with Kaori. Perhaps it's because Selly's plan with her is just a lot different from the rest of the cast.

She isn't a side character to a main character like all the milfs, and she isn't a side character to a side character like Osako (I don't count her blood tie to the Yamaguchi just like you as this bond isn't really utilized in a meaningful way). Kaori has been a standalone eye candy, walking enigma, or a segue to other enigmas from the beginning, so it'd probably be a guaranteed disappointment if you seek any character development on an internal or interpersonal level from Kaori.

The problem lies in the fact that we're not really close to solve all of her while Selly keeps making her spew out even more enigmas. And this is something I think Selly needs to put more efforts into thinking "where and how does Kaori fit" if he doesn't want Kaori to be just a kiosk outside of the mundane realm solely for providing cryptic information. Maybe forcing her appearance during beach wars and April fool wars is Selly's attempt of involving her with the story, but he will have to do more than that (but if he doesn't it's fine; just another day of misaligned headcanons).

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
This game's progression is confusing. Any helpful tips? I'm new here
Use the guide mod, grind affection and lust points (if you prefer to cheat, use the URM and not the in-game cheats) and expect to miss some events on your first playthrough.

Reactions: Ritzalio

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
i actually liked previous update too, laughed quite a few times, but this one was just amazing. i only wish music would pause when you go to esc menu.

Jun 20, 2023
This game's progression is confusing. Any helpful tips? I'm new here
Here is another tip: this game has "grind" system in which you need a set amount of affection/lust to see events and sometimes not having enough makes you miss them. Solution? Grind them by not going by main events. That is what I did. For example:you are nearing the end or middle of chapter 1, check the events in wiki, the ones concerning what you need for main events to continue. For example: "recall" in chapter 1. Ignore either maya or ayane in this case and just grind everyone else. This way you can have a lot of affection early one. Use as many opportunites to "invite" someone as you can. Focus on lust, as affection will be given to you even in main events, so lust is more important. Your most helpful tool in this is: ctrl key, as it allows you to skip shit without actually hitting that button below text box. You can just hold ctrl key to do the heavy lifting. Also: you see an option? Just check the wiki. Pick the option that allows to see other events. By my estimation you will min/max everything very quickly and will not worry about anything this way. Edit: also check the wiki for "missed events" and how can you miss them. You can have all events in 1 playthrough right now and you can easily do that. Also use puzzle guide on first page, once you hit reset puzzle, because fuck puzzles and anyone who likes them

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritzalio

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Use the guide mod, grind affection and lust points (if you prefer to cheat, use the URM and not the in-game cheats) and expect to miss some events on your first playthrough.
go to the shrine, bring guide mod with you, praise be

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
They're actually not always doing that, they call him by his real name too, but he blocks it out and thuoght they were calling him sensei instead.

This was confirmed by noriko in an later event where he asked her if she ever called him by his real name and she said yes, lots of times too.
That's not quite how it happens.

Whenever they use his real name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the text says Sensei, it means they actually say Sensei.

Aug 20, 2021
Speaking of Ami and ‘burning bridges’ from earlier posts I’ve read, after that display in the classroom where she threatened everyone and her attitude towards Ayane and Maya while Akira was bedridden, how might her friendships be affected from now on? Especially now that Ami now has begun to make a ‘fresh start’ along with Akira as Father and Daughter in the latest update.

Will Ami continue to hang out with the Ayane and Maya? Or might she branch out and find a new clique to get to know? I don’t necessarily think Ayane would give up on Ami, but things haven’t been easy lately either. We also had a recent scene with New Maya and Ami, and they seemed to be on decent enough terms, but even so… the mind wanders.

I think if Ami is gonna have any new friends at all, Noriko or Futaba might be good choices. Noriko because she’s already empathetic and nice to everyone else, and plus she’s Niki’s sister, whom Ami has begun growing a recent attachment to already. It would certainly make things awkward with Maya, though, for obvious reasons. Noriko would be a friend making machine, though, since she’s already growing more friendly with Yumi lol.

And Futaba, well, because they were already on good terms previously in the Manga Club, plus her falling out with Nodoka had no doubt left some kind of best friend void. It has potential.

I dunno, though. Just spitballing. It’s very possible her friend group may not change at all.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes