• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 20, 2021
Did we ever get Chika proposing a threesome to her? I'd be interested in seeing the conversation. So far I've only seen the Yumi and Ayane's conversation. Chinami's doesn't exist, but what about the others?
No, Chika hasn’t proposed the threesome idea to Tsubasa yet. It’s been proposed to Yumi and Rin as well but (so far?) hasn’t led anywhere. Ayane is the only one that actually leads to a threesome.

Which… if a 100% playthrough is possible by the end of the game, makes me believe that Ayane is the ‘correct’ choice after all?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No, Chika hasn’t proposed the threesome idea to Tsubasa yet. It’s been proposed to Yumi and Rin as well but (so far?) hasn’t led anywhere. Ayane is the only one that actually leads to a threesome.

Which… if a 100% playthrough is possible by the end of the game, makes me believe that Ayane is the ‘correct’ choice after all?
Yes, since it leads to a scene, it's unlikely that the others would actually happen. When is the conversation between Chika and Rin? My god I have to see this, Rin getting Chika to propose a threesome between her old crush and eternal crush? How hasn't she jumped their bones yet???

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

You miss scenes already if you don't pick Ayane, so that's been established.

It'd be funny though if not picking the others also led to missed scenes, and the only way to 100% the game is cheating. And then the True Ending is just Selebus ranting at you for 20 minutes about what an awful cheater you are.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wait, I feel kinda dumb for not putting this together until now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll keep the theory in mind, but I don't remember enough to help there. On Ami, if she's been awaken the entire time, either she's a worldclass actress, or she's dissociated HARD, and the voices in her hard are actually other personalities to compartmentilize what she remembers - cause I don't think "main" Ami knows anything.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
“To Drink, To Drown” Chika Character Event in Chapter 4.

First, I loved the conversation. But it really feels like the timing was lost. Akira will probably have sex with Rin solo, and Chika will probably flip out when she discovers he's dating like 20 other people - thus invalidating the possible threesome.

Also, I love how Chika thinks he chose Rin for her lol, or that Rin is only close to him instead of having a huge crush.

Off-topic, but I wonder if Otoha's cheating will ever come up and if it will create anything and with whom. Cause it affects a lot of people. Would Akira be pissed-off about it? Would Rin? Who would leak that secret and why? That's another thing that seems to have lost its timing.

Last minute addition, Rin actually tried to lay out some truth way more than anyone else to Chika:
My god, things are going to fall so hard for Chika that the sky itself will probably come crashing down too.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I agree with the Maki thing, but I feel like it's more than "like". She puts Akira just below her husband sort of.

Maki storms off embarassed cause Akira softly rejected her. It's more of a "not right now" than "not ever", but his reaction to Sara is WAY more accepting than this, especially in his thoughts. Sara was fishing for a boyfriend though, I feel like. Maybe that's why Akira can reject her easier... since he's focused on Ami, and Maki's neither a good mom, nor tried to rope Ami into the deal.

Not only Akira's the one that calls her back after she gave him an out, but he's not even opposed to the idea. So yep, so far we have Mommy Niki winning, followed by Mommy Sara, and in third place Mommy Touka (but mother to a different child lol).
Yeah, Maki more or less said she loved Sensei without actually saying that, but none of the mothers really stand a chance against Niki, tbh. Including Sara. They are still all optional at best (besides Touka I suppose). The story seems to tease a Sara vs Niki thing, but it's kind of obvious that Niki's got this if it's actually going to be a thing.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Noriko's school was swallowed as simply part of the plan to eventually get Niki into this position.

Wait, I feel kinda dumb for not putting this together until now

Maya, Ayane, Makoto, Yumi, and Tsuneyo have all had strange/notable rooftop events with Sensei.

Yumi somehow had a Key:
And Sensei met Tsuneyo on the roof when she was eating lunch:
Both events were odd and don't make much sense. The roof might play a part in something. It, itself, seems supernatural with how sometimes people ignore it's supposed to be locked.

First, I loved the conversation. But it really feels like the timing was lost. Akira will probably have sex with Rin solo, and Chika will probably flip out when she discovers he's dating like 20 other people - thus invalidating the possible threesome.

Also, I love how Chika thinks he chose Rin for her lol, or that Rin is only close to him instead of having a huge crush.

Off-topic, but I wonder if Otoha's cheating will ever come up and if it will create anything and with whom. Cause it affects a lot of people. Would Akira be pissed-off about it? Would Rin? Who would leak that secret and why? That's another thing that seems to have lost its timing.
Sensei's aware that Otoha cheated:
Sensei just never told Rin, from what I recall.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah, Maki more or less said she loved Sensei without actually saying that, but none of the mothers really stand a chance against Niki, tbh. Including Sara. They are still all optional at best (besides Touka I suppose). The story seems to tease a Sara vs Niki thing, but it's kind of obvious that Niki's got this if it's actually going to be a thing.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Noriko's school was swallowed as simply part of the plan to eventually get Niki into this position.

Maya, Ayane, Makoto, Yumi, and Tsuneyo have all had strange/notable rooftop events with Sensei.

Yumi somehow had a Key:
And Sensei met Tsuneyo on the roof when she was eating lunch:
Both events were odd and don't make much sense. The roof might play a part in something. It, itself, seems supernatural with how sometimes people ignore it's supposed to be locked.

Sensei's aware that Otoha cheated:
Sensei just never told Rin, from what I recall.
Yes, but does he know she cheated with Niki? Or forced Niki, would be a better description and was instantly met with a wtf?

I may have imagined this, but I think Niki at some point says Akira does not deal well with people being unfaithful to him or something like that. It would make sense for someone forced to listen to his abuser/first "love" being fucked to oblivion next wall, but I don't remember if she actually says something about that. Cause if so, it adds another layer of why she said Otoha was never to bring it up again, and just pretend it never happened (which, she being the piece of shit she is, decides to deliver it to the very person Niki wouldn't want for her to say anything, in a roundabout way, out of nowhere. At least Nodoka knows what she's doing and owns it).

Then again he trades Niki's photos with Otoha, and gets off on Otoha masturbating to Niki in front of him so maybe it's just in my head.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Oh god does this actually have layers? imo I don't think there's much weird or significant about those events in a vacuum, Yumi stole a key and Tsnuneyo is Tsuneyo, but the fact those two had minor daytime scenes on the rooftop and are also the ones who seem almost on the verge of breaking through the reset weirdness is a little maddening.

Tsuneyo and Yumi's connection to the supernatural predates their rooftop moments, so it might be the case there's some kind of subconscious pull or weird cosmic psuedo-coincidence stuff that makes people with supernatural ties gravitate to the roof.

also another wrinkle to my idea is that Ayane got like, half reset when she was pregnant. Her memories were tampered with but she could kinda remember certain stuff, with emotions especially lingering, which is very similar to the situation Tsuneyo is currently in

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I'll keep the theory in mind, but I don't remember enough to help there. On Ami, if she's been awaken the entire time, either she's a worldclass actress, or she's dissociated HARD, and the voices in her hard are actually other personalities to compartmentilize what she remembers - cause I don't think "main" Ami knows anything.
There's a bit in Mama's Girl where Akira tells her about the resets. She follows the conversation fine until he mentions that other people normally shortcircuit when hearing about them, then she starts repeating herself. That could just be more mental weirdness, but it really feels to me like she was acting there.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oh god does this actually have layers? imo I don't think there's much weird or significant about those events in a vacuum, Yumi stole a key and Tsnuneyo is Tsuneyo, but the fact those two had minor daytime scenes on the rooftop and are also the ones who seem almost on the verge of breaking through the reset weirdness is a little maddening.

Tsuneyo and Yumi's connection to the supernatural predates their rooftop moments, so it might be the case there's some kind of subconscious pull or weird cosmic psuedo-coincidence stuff that makes people with supernatural ties gravitate to the roof.

also another wrinkle to my idea is that Ayane got like, half reset when she was pregnant. Her memories were tampered with but she could kinda remember certain stuff, with emotions especially lingering, which is very similar to the situation Tsuneyo is currently in
Random facts that may add something or not: Yumi is known by Pareidolia by another name, Tsuneyo remembers everything as dreams and was called back from the reset event by her father, Makoto had the bluejay incident, Ayane has Himawari protection (including the paper city, but this seems to have only started during our cycle - as someone said she shouldn't exist here, or maybe it was referring to the following two). Also, Nao and Kaori were not even targets during the paper city event, but they're not main cast either so I don't know if that's relevant.

Maybe they gravitate to the roof cause they survived resets at one time, and the resets are always there? The issue I see here is Ami, since Ami is shown looking at Maya and Akira on the roof in what should be either his suicide event, or during some cycle in which they were both awake. Why hasn't she ever survived a reset then?

Oct 1, 2023
Random facts that may add something or not: Yumi is known by Pareidolia by another name, Tsuneyo remembers everything as dreams and was called back from the reset event by her father, Makoto had the bluejay incident, Ayane has Himawari protection (including the paper city, but this seems to have only started during our cycle - as someone said she shouldn't exist here, or maybe it was referring to the following two). Also, Nao and Kaori were not even targets during the paper city event, but they're not main cast either so I don't know if that's relevant.

Maybe they gravitate to the roof cause they survived resets at one time, and the resets are always there? The issue I see here is Ami, since Ami is shown looking at Maya and Akira on the roof in what should be either his suicide event, or during some cycle in which they were both awake. Why hasn't she ever survived a reset then?
Who says she didn't survive the resets?

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Probably my top 5 games by far found here and in general possibly even compared to VNDBs I've read. I really dig the story here, just letting a comment to remind me lol, which is rare for me.
I love everything on it and I love the slow pace/horror Denpa in it.
Congrats dev/team u all are amazing.
Thanks for the supporters and people like me enjoying and supporting their works in general.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yes, but does he know she cheated with Niki? Or forced Niki, would be a better description and was instantly met with a wtf?

I may have imagined this, but I think Niki at some point says Akira does not deal well with people being unfaithful to him or something like that. It would make sense for someone forced to listen to his abuser/first "love" being fucked to oblivion next wall, but I don't remember if she actually says something about that. Cause if so, it adds another layer of why she said Otoha was never to bring it up again, and just pretend it never happened (which, she being the piece of shit she is, decides to deliver it to the very person Niki wouldn't want for her to say anything in a roundabout way, out of nowhere. At least Nodoka knows what she's doing and owns it).

Then again he trades Niki's photos with Otoha, and gets off on Otoha masturbating to Niki in front of him so maybe it's just in my head.
Sensei probably knows Otoha forced herself on Niki, he points this out before trading nudes in Otoha's 'Taint the sapling' Chapter 4 Event:

Sensei definitely doesn't like the idea of any of the girls with another guy. He mostly just considers them being with another girl as hot, though. Keep in mind, he's kind of a manchild that just sees girls as fleshlights deep down.

Strange enough, Yasu never really mentions the roof. Then again she seems to have a White Room and her god's eggs that help her survive resets.

It may require tragedy and love. Ayane wasn't exactly loved by Sensei until she lost the baby, and found out he lost his memories, which is when he finally accepted they were dating (shortly before Ayane survived a reset).

Makoto is similar in that it wasn't until after she jumped, and lost her father, that Sensei finally made it clear that he loved her, shortly before Halloween, and again during Halloween in front of Miku, then she survived.

Ami just went through a tragic period, may have been murdered, more or less broke, and now Sensei seems to be willingly saying he loves her in front of others.

Previous Ami's may have just never been broken or loved enough. Not to say this one has.

There also seems to be some godly permission required. Pareidolia seems to approve of Ayane, and something else approved of Makoto. Maybe also a sacrifice if the lives of Ayane's chicken Todd, and Makoto's father, were necessary.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Maybe also a sacrifice if the lives of Ayane's chicken Todd, and Makoto's father, were necessary.
Oh god. if the sacrifice thing has any weight behind it, it's pretty clear who the sacrifice for Tsuneyo would be, and I'm pretty sure he dies or at least almost dies every reset. Maybe Tsuneyo needs to properly come to terms with her father's death to make it to the rooftop?

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh god. if the sacrifice thing has any weight behind it, it's pretty clear who the sacrifice for Tsuneyo would be, and I'm pretty sure he dies or at least almost dies every reset. Maybe Tsuneyo needs to properly come to terms with her father's death to make it to the rooftop?
Considering Tsuneyo's father apparently got sick around when the resets begun, and may even be the Wire god, with how black outs at Tojo Ramen seem to mess up things, if Mr. Tojo goes, who knows what may happen.

There's also Noodles, Sensei's and Tsuneyo's son though.
Okay, so help me here:
Who is speaking here? Is it HOPE and then Pareidolia?
Seems to be Pareidolia (lower case) then USER2, albeit I could be wrong. HOPE tends to make itself known when it's actually involved:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sensei probably knows Otoha forced herself on Niki, he points this out before trading nudes in Otoha's 'Taint the sapling' Chapter 4 Event:

Sensei definitely doesn't like the idea of any of the girls with another guy. He mostly just considers them being with another girl as hot, though. Keep in mind, he's kind of a manchild that just sees girls as fleshlights deep down.

Strange enough, Yasu never really mentions the roof. Then again she seems to have a White Room and her god's eggs that help her survive resets.

It may require tragedy and love. Ayane wasn't exactly loved by Sensei until she lost the baby, and found out he lost his memories, which is when he finally accepted they were dating (shortly before Ayane survived a reset).

Makoto is similar in that it wasn't until after she jumped, and lost her father, that Sensei finally made it clear that he loved her, shortly before Halloween, and again during Halloween in front of Miku, then she survived.

Ami just went through a tragic period, may have been murdered, more or less broke, and now Sensei seems to be willingly saying he loves her in front of others.

Previous Ami's may have just never been broken or loved enough. Not to say this one has.

There also seems to be some godly permission required. Pareidolia seems to approve of Ayane, and something else approved of Makoto. Maybe also a sacrifice if the lives of Ayane's chicken Todd, and Makoto's father, were necessary.
Totally forgot the Otoha conversation, thanks. Yeah, I guess he doesn't mind at all then, and since there aren't any other men in this game, zero worries from Akira apparently.

I was looking through Yasu's events, and she mentions that HOPE brought her tongue back and is who permits that she exists, heavily implied to be Sekai. But then Yasu also starts saying that he has to get rid of what's following him, and that he was born in the light (since his mother believed in it), but was corrupted by the dark (again, alluding to Sekai). So I'm confused, for some reason HOPE brought Sekai back, and she's sort of an angel, but he also blames her for him being not in the light, and says that he has to get rid of her?

First, does this imply that Pareidolia and HOPE are the main players, and Wires is about to break? Maybe the dark route is when Wires dies (rope snaps), and there isn't a god to maintain order.

Again, very confusing to me. Cause the seasons that almost always come are HOPE's and Wires', not Pareidolia's.
On Akira's mother and Sekai following him (?)

Or maybe something else was following him and HOPE wanted it to be Sekai instead. Maybe it was Pareidolia following him? I have no idea what's going on here, cause I don't remember exactly when it takes place.

And unrelated to anything I just pointed out, did the Gods approve of the girls surviving? I never heard about that before, where is this from?

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes