JackZero

Sep 10, 2019

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
So do you is more likely think Sel will make Maki peg us into submission during the dark route just to fuck with us or we get to double team Makoto with Maki?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
yes but the story scenes are better written and it sucks to have them not animated. just my personal preference
That's fair, he just didn't want the animation to take away from the scene's story, I guess.

Noriko looks too happy in that third preview... This smells like a trap. Selebus is going to hurt me again... T.T
Tbf Noriko tends to look happy whenever Sensei's on sight.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I have been playing the game for a few weeks and i must say i really love the game but its kinda sad that the creator has gone a bit crazy about the game being pirate (its not like he is going to die making 10k/month). I really hope that he will chill and we can see the game finished someday (and not having bugs or a quality downgrade).

On the other side i have reached the Bluejay event and absolutely destroyed me, i loved makoto and seeing that was like "wtf just happend" and "why". I have seen some people comment that there were some hints (like makoto herself talked about jumping from the roof has happened a lot in japanese schools and some other thinks) but still the event marked me.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I have been playing the game for a few weeks and i must say i really love the game but its kinda sad that the creator has gone a bit crazy about the game being pirate (its not like he is going to die making 10k/month). I really hope that he will chill and we can see the game finished someday (and not having bugs or a quality downgrade).

On the other side i have reached the Bluejay event and absolutely destroyed me, i loved makoto and seeing that was like "wtf just happend" and "why". I have seen some people comment that there were some hints (like makoto herself talked about jumping from the roof has happened a lot in japanese schools and some other thinks) but still the event marked me.
Yeah that was a rough event. Fair warning though, it's gonna keep getting rougher.
Hopefully Sel does finish this and we can get some catharsis in like 10 years.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
why is there no animation in replays?
Animated scenes are not accessed through Replay, they're accessed by either visiting the character in the scene at the residence (sometimes at their place of work) or inviting them over.

Since they're repeatable on demand once you unlock them, they don't wind up in Replay, which is where the one-time events go.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes