redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Here is to another thousand pages of LiL theory crafting and general discussion and hopefully a lot less DRM bullshit and internet crusading. I hope to bust another thousand nuts to this game thanks to my new Avisodomy fetish thanks to Baby Finches, Blue Jay and Todds latest appearance. Let's make sure to enjoy our egg time together to the fullest as we dig for what is buried beneath our feet.

Sunnysidesins

Jun 13, 2018
Been playing this game quite a bit in my free time. Some of the character writing is enthralling and very enjoyable. I'm going to wait until I'm caught up to subscribe, but I hope there's no chance of this game ending any time soon.

Reactions: GarakCardi666

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Sana being Akira's actual niece and Ami being his daughter. Unproven but very reasonable IMO.
I'm definitely in the camp of Ami being his daughter but i'm still 50/50 on Sana being Nozomu's daughter... maybe more like 55/45 cause i am slightly leaning towards it, it's a fun theory and it could fit the data.
Maya is a fallen angel who came to earth to get closer to the man she fell in love with, and the time bubble is her punishment for abandoning her post.
This is one i would enjoy being the case but with so many unknowns it's just too precarious for me to put any money on.

Reactions: crustlord12

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
I used the Pirated Events, but on a random save I don't play on. Its in like chapter 1 of the game. Will it still delete everything and I need to download the bug fix?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
What's everyone's favorite theory from this entire game so far, either proven or unproven?
my favorite ones are the silly ones
like the ami's favorite blanket one... the blanket akira was on the reg jerked off on by his sister in law became ami's favorite blanket because its covered in his jizz stains...also the fact maya grabbed and had a picnic on it with him is hilarious.

my fav srs theory i guess is the one I made about having to be killed by Ami to get to the roof and that ultimatly is the reason why tod the chicken is dead.

Reactions: crustlord12

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
I hope there's no chance of this game ending any time soon.
In Discord, talking about LiL's anniversary, Selebus claims the game is less than halfway complete as of 0.29, so I don't think we have to worry about it ending any time soon. Which can be amazing or terrible. lol But the quality has only improved with time, in my opinion, so I'm not worried about it dragging on too long quite yet.

I just started the game over for the third time and seeing the difference in characters between chapter 1 and chapter 3 is crazy. Like, they're the same characters, but in chapter 1, they seem kind of... two dimensional. And by chapter 3 they're so much more intricate. It's impressive.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I understand Ami's part of the theory, but how is Sana related to Sensei?
sana's father was sara's high school teacher. sensei's brother was a high school teacher. some mildly suggestive things said by sara regarding sensei's looks can lead someone to believe that through circumstantial evidence that they are related. I'm pretty sure we also know sensei's brother got around

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
You guys were all in celebration of hitting page 1000, but you can change how many posts appear on each page, so for me we only hit page 200. What's more, with this comment, i'm stealing post 20,000 in the thread. Mwuahahaha.
Does your evil know no bounds you nefarious fiend? By stealing the 20,000th post you have doomed us all to more 4th wall breaking rants and Raid: Shadow Legends promos whilst delaying the Rin sex scene and replacing it with an RNG puzzle that requires lore info from Sels discord.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What's everyone's favorite theory from this entire game so far, either proven or unproven?
Not exactly my favorite, but that every girl that awakens (if not everyone) will be sacrificed to HOPE by Maya to free her, likely Akira/Sensei, and maybe Ami, from this world, in one of the endings. Or at least she'll think it'll free them.

Sensei might also be given the option to stop her, stay out of it, or help her. Then it'll go straight Blacksouls.

Might just be my Blacksouls trauma speaking, but I also do not trust Ami at all.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes