Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
Trying to get the set affection mod but the link seems broken. Any other options to fix my save, or does someone have a save I can use?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I wanted to do a different route to see how some of the story changes. I came to weird change.

Why was "homies" changed to "bros" (at least it was changed in Girl Talk PT. II, not sure about earlier or later yet)? Even if Rin never had any attraction towards Sensei, saying "bros" instead of "homies" just seems weird to me.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I wanted to do a different route to see how some of the story changes. I came to weird change.

Why was "homies" changed to "bros" (at least it was changed in Girl Talk PT. II, not sure about earlier or later yet)? Even if Rin never had any attraction towards Sensei, saying "bros" instead of "homies" just seems weird to me.
Sensei only says that if you haven't seen the cafe event where Rin calls him her homie for the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: DrFree

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I am pretty certain that every single car accident referenced in the game is a single one -- Kaori's, Ami's and Miku's.
Pretty sure it’s true, but it’s just so……all too convenient.

I am constantly trying to picture how this one single car accident took all these parents lives, but I always end with Nozomu driving in like a mini bus with all these family members onboard, then crashing into a pole.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Pretty sure it’s true, but it’s just so……convenient.

I am constantly trying to picture how this one single car accident took all these parents lives, but I always end with Nozomu driving in like a mini bus with all these family members onboard, then crashing into a pole.
You're approaching it a bit too literally.

They don't have to all be IN the accident, just impacted by it to a significant degree. Some of these are obvious -- Niki had someone vanish from her life afterwards, Sara's baby daddy vanished from her life, Kaori was the last stabilizing influence on Yumi's early life when she got hurt, and the accident left her alone until she met Chika -- who is now pulled in (along with Chinami) because they're taking care of Yumi. Maki and Mokoto wind up having to help Miku recover from her trauma. Haruka sees her two best friends lives get turned upside down.

But honestly, a bus full of school kids in this story isn't unreasonable. Maybe there's a reason "school trip" is one of the things that echoes throughout the game. Maybe it was a bunch of students, teachers, and chaperones on the way to a field trip. It's possible, considering only a very small number of characters aren't a student, teacher, parents of a student, a much younger sibling of a student, or partner to a teacher. All of those people are likely to show up on a bus transporting students on a field trip.

But I think my first idea is the more realistic one. Something happened that caused 3-4 cars to collide in a horrific manner, and everyone we see in game is someone whose life was fundamentally altered by it.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know a lot about Miku's trauma, but I think it doesn't feel like she was inside a vehicle more like she heard the sound and bam horrific images. If Akira cut the brake wire(god) from Nozomus car, then when Nozomu was crossing a road it hit Kaori's parents car on the side, then rode it to the sidewalk and smashed into Miku's parents who took her out of the way. It's horrific and fits the situation to a T.

But that theory of Maya beign a fallen angel kinda makes sense, since we don't know of her parents and her and Noriko saying that Akira tutored her and Ami not knowing about it, maybe Maya and Noriko are both fallen angels that is why Maya had such extreme reaction when Noriko appeared.

the_nw

Jul 26, 2019
Sup! Quick question... I updated to the latest version, played for a bit, saved, closed. Now I oppened the game again, it crashed, I put the bug fixing patch, now it opens, but it deleted all of my save files apparently. Anyone knows if there's any way to get them back? They are not in the save files folder... And how the heck could this have happened?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Reactions: DrFree and the_nw

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Pretty sure it’s true, but it’s just so……all too convenient.

I can see it with just two cars. One with Miku and her parents, one with Sekai and Nozomu. Kaori was a pedestrian.

I don't know a lot about Miku's trauma, but I think it doesn't feel like she was inside a vehicle more like she heard the sound and bam horrific images.
Why not both ? She was in the car, heard the sound of the crash but just happened to survive the incident. Bonus trauma points if she saw her parents fucked up bodies.

All in all that's very believable, stuff like that happens IRL too.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I can see it with just two cars. One with Miku and her parents, one with Sekai and Nozomu. Kaori was a pedestrian.
That's how i've been picturing it.

I like the idea someone/s floated a while ago about Yuki being involved in the shit that killed Sana's brother... and with both parties unaware of that fact, her now working in the bar is a funny little twist of fate. "hi, i caused your son's death, can i have a uniform please?".

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Kaori lost her parents at the same time she got hurt:

k "When Mini-Kaori got hurt a long time ago, she learned that the people she used to live with got hurt a lot worse."
k "So bad that they disappeared forever. Like one of my light bulbs."
k "But Mini-Kaori didn’t remember those people when she woke up, so she didn’t feel any pain other than what was in her body."
k "If losing friends I never became friends with is as painful as this, what should Mini-Kaori have felt when people she actually loved died?"

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I don't know a lot about Miku's trauma, but I think it doesn't feel like she was inside a vehicle
I was in a very bad car crash a while ago. My tire blew when I was going over 80 miles. I flipped more than a few times and totaled the car when I ran off the road. And for a while after loud noises made me nervous and if I (or whoever was driving) accelerated to fast I'd start feeling sick. It was nowhere near as bad as what Miku shows, but it does seem to be similar.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That's how i've been picturing it.

I like the idea someone/s floated a while ago about Yuki being involved in the shit that killed Sana's brother... and with both parties unaware of that fact, her now working in the bar is a funny little twist of fate. "hi, i caused your son's death, can i have a uniform please?".
That was another one of mine.

Yuki, looking for some cash so she can get her next high, tries to shake down a kid walking home at night. It goes badly.

Bonus points: in the escape, she darts into a busy intersection, and there's a nasty accident because one driver swerved to avoid her and crashed into another car, orphaning multiple children.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I was in a very bad car crash a while ago. My tire blew when I was going over 80 miles. I flipped more than a few times and totaled the car when I ran off the road. And for a while after loud noises made me nervous and if I (or whoever was driving) accelerated to fast I'd start feeling sick. It was nowhere near as bad as what Miku shows, but it does seem to be similar.
Glad you made it.

On a side note, I can see The Nozomu/Sekai car crashing into the Kaori tribe car, and then, the car being pushed, killed Miku's parents, who were on a happy outting with their daughter. Maybe she ran a bit further, and then turned to look at her parents and just saw them dying in real time.

I like how Yuki got mixed into the idea, but has there been any mentioned of Kaori from Yuki so far?
I know Yumi liked Kaori, but I can't remember if Yuki ever brings her up.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yuki and Kaori are literally coworkers.
Pffft, and I completely forgot that.
And it was a fact even before I stopped playing the game!
Anyway, I guess that either buries the theory (on Yuki's involvement), or she saw Kaori being all Kaori and said "Yeah... nothing I acn do anymore, live with it I guess." and never mentioned it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes