barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Pffft, and I completely forgot that.
And it was a fact even before I stopped playing the game!
Anyway, I guess that either buries the theory (on Yuki's involvement), or she saw Kaori being all Kaori and said "Yeah... nothing I acn do anymore, live with it I guess." and never mentioned it.
Or she doesn't know.

Same with working a Sakaki Bar A -- she has no way to connect some random kid she shanked years ago to that bar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
If it was Yuki that killed Sana's brother she was probably so high on whatever drug it is that the kid looked like godzilla and king kong at the same time, hell she probably even had a magical girl transformation sequence before shanking him.

Ochashs

Jan 17, 2023
I'm sorry to ask this when I'm sure it's been covered in the topic, but there were a lot of arguments about the author in the middle so I figured it'd be easier to just ask. Regarding the DRM stuff assuming I have the official subscriber version, are there any pre-emptive measures to prevent any sort of data collection from happening if the game ever goes that route? Or does this already effectively do that? I saw someone mention that if the game ever did that, windows would ask if it was alright for it to access my network -- is that true?

Thanks for indulging my paranoia.

Reactions: DrFree

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If it was Yuki that killed Sana's brother she was probably so high on whatever drug it is that the kid looked like godzilla and king kong at the same time, hell she probably even had a magical girl transformation sequence before shanking him.
Tickets to see that, full sailor moon style please. :ROFLMAO:

Actually, seeing Yuki in a magical girl outfit would be hilarious on its own.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Considering that we saw Sekai on the roof, with the theory that everyone killed by Ami goes to roof, does that mean Ami killed her mom too? Damn, Sekai just got ressurected (or something) and before she could do anything Ami just killed her, how brutal xD

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Considering that we saw Sekai on the roof, with the theory that everyone killed by Ami goes to roof, does that mean Ami killed her mom too? Damn, Sekai just got ressurected (or something) and before she could do anything Ami just killed her, how brutal xD
you see all these theories about sensei cutting the brake cable... who is to say a tiny little Ami didn't do it.
but no sekai doesn't exist physically right... ghosts/gods/angels/etc kinda just do as they please. she also died well before the loops started they seem to exist outside of it and can manipulate it in their own ways.
i do find sekai's ability to interact being related to sensei's ability to remember her kind of interesting though

Reactions: DrFree

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I'm sorry to ask this when I'm sure it's been covered in the topic, but there were a lot of arguments about the author in the middle so I figured it'd be easier to just ask. Regarding the DRM stuff assuming I have the official subscriber version, are there any pre-emptive measures to prevent any sort of data collection from happening if the game ever goes that route? Or does this already effectively do that? I saw someone mention that if the game ever did that, windows would ask if it was alright for it to access my network -- is that true?

Thanks for indulging my paranoia.
I personally blocked the game with Windows firewall, but I'm positive moving forward from here on out that every single patch will be thoroughly investigated by the forum to check for other shenanigans.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Since we were onto the 1000-page thing, Nodoka is here to award you one thousand Nodoka points right here and now if Kirin's lust name is Nodoka; but I assume plenty of you have already thrown out those points into a nearby trash bin and set it on fire.

(if this is already covered then my bad; just recently succumbed to URM and started doodling with paths)

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Next up is that I don't believe Akira liked or loved Sekai at all, at least not by the time of the accident. The reason for this is that after the flashback, when Akira is talking to the ghost/god/delusion of Sekai, he seems not only cold but somewhat spiteful. We know Akira's feelings moved on based on the evidence of him eventually dating Nikki and whatever happened between him and Maya (if she existed in reality and isn'tan angel). If Akira wanted to move forward, but Sekai wouldn't let him (if she was even half as clingy as Ami appears to be, then she definitely would not let Akira go, so I believe that if he did cause the crash, it wasn't to get rid of his brother but to get rid of Sekai. Nikke even says that the wreck wasn't what caused the big disappearance and that he bounced back after a while. (I think, I'm dead tired right now, and I'm probably misremembering everything that happened in the update.)
IIRC after the accident is when he disappears the first time and he gets so depressed Ami has to bathe him in bed because he wouldn't get up to go to the bathroom, around 3 years later he is found by Noriko tutoring in the old district and that is also when he is grooming Maya. Also when he gets handsy with Io he seens to be recalling Sekai and how she smelled like spring.
In the event "The end of the tour (glasswalker)" when he sees Sekai's ghost it's more like he panics, and in the next one "How to make love stay" he is just the stoic idiot that we all love, if he was cold or indifferent to her I don't think he would've talked to her.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I personally blocked the game with Windows firewall, but I'm positive moving forward from here on out that every single patch will be thoroughly investigated by the forum to check for other shenanigans.
I'm so using a Virtual machine to shove the game into from now on.
On that note:

Just happened to find this article and remembered someone mention using one for this game from now on.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Here is some of my theories and thoughts. All of them have little to no evidence to back them up, but I like them, so here they are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ami = Sekai isn't entirely far-fetch; there has been discussions regarding if the current Ami is the real Ami or not after seeing the last scene of Lamb Legs (there we saw a seemingly sweet-natured and not sex-depraved Ami). Perhaps the yandere girl we know and love is a teenager Sekai that has already swapped with her daughter, whatever that means.

But still, I'm more inclined toward believing Ami and Sekai are separate people.
1) Sekai has this omniscient and witty aura whenever mentioned, but Ami is just an adorable dumbhead (Ami does has enough talent to write poets though!)
2) Despite many of Sekai's appearance being explainable as Sensei's trauma-induced hallucination, I think a free-floating spirit Sekai indeed exists. Implications are Yasu saying You are surrounded by whispers/Someone misses you very much, and her involvement in Futaba/Makoto lust scene. So a Sekai spirit and an Ami who is not Ami but actually Sekai existing in the same world and time seems unnecessarily complicated.

I can totally see Sekai wanting to "continue with Akira" through Ami, but more like through assuming control of Ami

As for if Akira ever loved Sekai or not, I think he definitely did (why does everything hurt so much then?). In Mother's Milk, the slideshow is concluded as For both of you, it was love. A distorted and forbidden one, but love nonetheless.

If Akira really wanted to get rid off her by orchestrating a car crash, then he shouldn't feel that traumatized by it. He would basically remove a clingy molester and a brother who he felt inferior to and was probably the cause of Saki's favoritism. He might feel guilty if he caused it, but so far Akira seems to really miss her but is also trying his best to tell himself she is already gone to combat the fact that he could occasionally see her.

If that accident really causes this level of turmoil for him, Akira must has loved someone who died that day very very much. Since we are not seeing horny balls of light in Akira's hallucination, I am gonna go out on a limb that the person is Sekai.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
If Akira really wanted to get rid off her by orchestrating a car crash, then he shouldn't feel that traumatized by it. He would basically remove a clingy molester and a brother who he felt inferior to and was probably the cause of Saki's favoritism.
Where was it implied that Sensei felt inferior to his brother? I don't remember any instance of Sensei mentioning his brother at all (at least directly), it's like his brother was entirely scrapped from his memory. Except for one scene where Sensei recalls his trauma of Nozomu fucking Sekai. (He definitely loved her, not a healthy love, but he held great attachment as an abused kid for sure.)

sev "It’s raining outside. "
sev "You are watching the water droplets dance down the window as a series of noises assault you from both sides."
sev "On your left, the sound of a stereo’s static screaming- no. Singing to your senses."
sev "Ssssssssssssssssssssss~"
sev "To your right, the repeated clacking of a headboard as it slams against the wall, chipping away at soft white paint you helped spread yourself."
sev "You did it together."
sev "But it is not your headboard that clack-clacks today. It is the headboard of someone else. "
sev "Someone else taking the one thing you love as you are forced to sit there and pretend you don’t know it."
sev "Is it easy playing tricks on yourself?"
sev "Were you ever able to laugh?"
sev "Can you laugh today?"
sev "Or do you still pretend it never rains at all?"

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Where was it implied that Sensei felt inferior to his brother? I don't remember any instance of Sensei mentioning his brother at all (at least directly), it's like his brother was entirely scrapped from his memory. Except for one scene where Sensei recalls his trauma of Nozomu fucking Sekai. (He definitely loved her, not a healthy love, but he held great attachment as an abused kid for sure.)

sev "It’s raining outside. "
sev "You are watching the water droplets dance down the window as a series of noises assault you from both sides."
sev "On your left, the sound of a stereo’s static screaming- no. Singing to your senses."
sev "Ssssssssssssssssssssss~"
sev "To your right, the repeated clacking of a headboard as it slams against the wall, chipping away at soft white paint you helped spread yourself."
sev "You did it together."
sev "But it is not your headboard that clack-clacks today. It is the headboard of someone else. "
sev "Someone else taking the one thing you love as you are forced to sit there and pretend you don’t know it."
sev "Is it easy playing tricks on yourself?"
sev "Were you ever able to laugh?"
sev "Can you laugh today?"
sev "Or do you still pretend it never rains at all?"
I am referring to Sana's event Waiting for Anything, where Sensei's inner monologue "It's just like how I used to feel insignificant when my-" was cut to BZZZ.; I am assuming the unfinished sentence is about his brother.

This is based on how Sensei wants to compare his former self to Sana's state of mind, which involves feeling corned by people familiar to her but physically bigger and emotionally more mature and confident than her.

Perhaps it's because of Sensei's attitude toward his brother that explains his current lack of appearance: there is no reason to for Sensei to try to remember his existence, the epitome of feeling insignificant.

His brother's other mentioned in the game is in Good Boy, where Sekai telling Akira that he is much nicer than his big brother and implying something Nozomu did to her the other day (thus callous might not be an mislabel for Nozomu after all?)

Last edited:

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
I am referring to Sana's event Waiting for Anything, where Sensei's inner monologue "It's just like how I used to feel insignificant when my-" was cut to BZZZ.; I am assuming the unfinished sentence is about his brother.

This is based on how Sensei wants to compare his former self to Sana's state of mind, which involves feeling corned by people familiar to her but physically bigger and emotionally more mature and confident than her.

Perhaps it's because of Sensei's attitude toward his brother explained his current lack of appearance : there is no reason to for Sensei to try to remember his existence, the epitome of feeling insignificant.

His brother's other mentioned in the game is in Good Boy, where Sekai telling Akira that he is much nicer than his big brother and implying something Nozomu did to her the other day (thus callous might not be an mislabel for Nozomu after all?)
Oh I see. That certainly makes sense.
Another thing I just noticed, it's pretty minor but: 今 (ima), is just Ami reversed. I'm feeling silly for not recognizing this sooner.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I'm so using a Virtual machine to shove the game into from now on.
On that note:

Just happened to find this article and remembered someone mention using one for this game from now on.
VMWare Workstation should be free for personal use on Windows as well, I recommend everyone play this game in that from now on

Reactions: LuisD and DrFree

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I never recognise any of this shit myself, i'm pretty open about being hopeless at seeing how 'It'S aaaaaLL CoNnEcTeD', so don't feel silly when a turbo retard like me is here and happy to suck up all the shame and embarrassment of/for the audience.
And for your noble sacrifice we salute you, brave sir for being bold enough suck up all of our shame and embarrassment for us like Kirin sucking off and fucking Akira to hide from her own shame and embarrassment of being herself.

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
So I finally finished .27 and got .29, but all I get on the screen is text and a black screen with "There is Nothing" and it has been that way for the past 30min of playing with the exception of the Yumi walking in on Imani scene. Anyone else run into this?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So I finally finished .27 and got .29, but all I get on the screen is text and a black screen with "There is Nothing" and it has been that way for the past 30min of playing with the exception of the Yumi walking in on Imani scene. Anyone else run into this?
did you get 0.28 too? because it's kinda of a sequence you know if you didn't update to 0.28 you will need to download the full file

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes