fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Dead thread is deeeead. I can't even think of a good or interesting question to stoke discussion...
ok I'll try some :LOL:

When going over the first ever completely DRM-free care package Spotless Mind again, only literally now that I realized the shadow of Sekai lurking at the background.

Combining with the system messages PLEASE REMEMBER ALL I DO FOR YOU and EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE, can we assume that this care package is the work of Sekai? Or more literally, maybe the ghost young Akira might've seen is not a grown up Sensei but a free-floating creeping Sekai? Was there already a definitive answer for this one?

(it's less likely to be Sekai though because it would also need to assume that Sekai was already something supernatural at that given timeline. Plus, Sensei wasn't really recalling something during this event; it was like watching a surveillance footage supposedly about himself, a footage provided by someone. So for now I am treating that Sekai shadow merely as her watermark)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
ok I'll try some :LOL:

When going over the first ever completely DRM-free care package Spotless Mind again, only literally now that I realized the shadow of Sekai lurking at the background.

Combining with the system messages PLEASE REMEMBER ALL I DO FOR YOU and EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE, can we assume that this care package is the work of Sekai? Or more literally, maybe the ghost young Akira might've seen is not a grown up Sensei but a free-floating creeping Sekai? Was there already a definitive answer for this one?

(it's less likely to be Sekai though because it would also need to assume that Sekai was already something supernatural at that given timeline. Plus, Sensei wasn't really recalling something during this event; it was like watching a surveillance footage supposedly about himself, a footage provided by someone. So for now I am treating that Sekai shadow merely as her watermark)
I wouldn't put it past Sekai to encourage that relationship specifically so she could perv on them.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I wouldn't put it past Sekai to encourage that relationship specifically so she could perv on them.
It kinda seemed like she was getting jealous over it in Niki's latest events. Akira was worried about getting caught with Niki's hair on him, and Sekai complained about him not carving her name into a tree.

Maybe she changed her mind about it once it started getting serious. Or maybe she's just faking jealousy to mess with Akira more.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It kinda seemed like she was getting jealous over it in Niki's latest events. Akira was worried about getting caught with Niki's hair on him, and Sekai complained about him not carving her name into a tree.

Maybe she changed her mind about it once it started getting serious. Or maybe she's just faking jealousy to mess with Akira more.
Very likely, once he started caring more about Niki than he did about Sekai, that crossed a line in her mind.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
can anyone tell me when 0.29 will be out for everyone?
Previously, public release was 15 days after patron release. However, that was when he was trying to maintain a release cadence of 1 update every 15 days. Now we're getting 1 larger update every 40, so he may wait until 0.30 is released to do the public version.

If he isn't changing it, 0.29 should go public tomorrow.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
I'm going to guess that Shiori is Himawari's sister / half sister. One potential meaning is "poem" which would confirm the trend of naming Akira's daughters after things he like.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So I decided to restart Lessons in Love and just got to the Scientific Research event in Chapter 1. I came across an interesting hidden dialogue option and wondered if anyone had thoughts on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if the formatting is off - I've never posted an image or used the spoiler function.
I'd heard there was hidden dialogue for Ami, but none for Ayane. Super interesting.

We're pretty much evenly split between Daisy and Himawari, with Sakura being a bit of a dark horse third option.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is it even safe to download the newer version with the DMR or is it just for the care package from the first page? I don't want to lose all that progress...

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is it even safe to download the newer version with the DMR or is it just for the care package from the first page? I don't want to lose all that progress...
Your saves are good as long as no CP is installed. There are hotfixes provided by the talented folks here but I don't know if all the needed files are available on the first page or not.

Can always backup your saves before making any change as well

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'd heard there was hidden dialogue for Ami, but none for Ayane. Super interesting.

We're pretty much evenly split between Daisy and Himawari, with Sakura being a bit of a dark horse third option.
There are a few competing names but if you say Daisy we'll all know who you mean
I feel like the situation can be summed up as 'we called her Daisy as a place holder' now we know it's pretty much between Himawari and Sakura in-game but for the sake of conversation, Daisy is still perfectly fine in an out-of-game context. I don't really see how her name can be Daisy in-game, except for foreigners, everyone has a japanese name in the game so that leaves Hinagiku and that is not a pretty name, so yeah, Daisy cause of her hairclip, Daisy cause that's what she's more commonly known as, but not Daisy in-game.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So I decided to restart Lessons in Love and just got to the Scientific Research event in Chapter 1. I came across an interesting hidden dialogue option and wondered if anyone had thoughts on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if the formatting is off - I've never posted an image or used the spoiler function.
I don't think the name Shiori ever appeared again in any future event yet, so yea feel free to assign the name to any entity similar to her (if it was a more unisex name I might guess it was Sana's brother). It probably isn't likely to be another Sensei's mysteriously lost offspring because of how the name was so casually mentioned.

Also, is this ramen stand also the one Touka airlifted over to the beach? The one with the Plant Council and no-hand clocks??

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
No Clue what the drm thing vehemental mentioned or what it does would be nice for a more detailed explanation please.
You should remove the link in your post ASAP if you don't want your lil website account to be banned. The image files may contain an embedded ID number that corresponds to your account.

Edit:
Interestingly enough I didn't find any embedded IDs that the current DRM uses within this one. Either they're changing the method or, hopefully, recognized it was a stupid, harmful waste of time and gave up on it.

Here's a link to a cleaned version anyway:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes