corndoggg

Feb 13, 2021
Excuse me replying to half a dozen people here:
I'm going to guess that Shiori is Himawari's sister / half sister...
... We're pretty much evenly split between Daisy and Himawari, with Sakura being a bit of a dark horse third option.
There are a few competing names but if you say Daisy we'll all know who you mean
I feel like the situation can be summed up as 'we called her Daisy as a place holder' now we know it's pretty much between Himawari and Sakura in-game but for the sake of conversation, Daisy is still perfectly fine in an out-of-game context...
I don't think the name Shiori ever appeared again in any future event yet... It probably isn't likely to be another Sensei's mysteriously lost offspring because of how the name was so casually mentioned.
Also, is this ramen stand also the one Touka airlifted over to the beach? The one with the Plant Council and no-hand clocks??
Thanks for the info, everyone! I'd checked some of the rpy files and not seen Shiori mentioned anywhere else, so it's good to know I hadn't just missed something else somewhere. Daisy as a placeholder also makes sense. Selebus is laying it on thick, though, since "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do..." is playing during the ramen/Shiori scene, too - I can't remember what other scenes have that song. But, like Bingoogus said, it would be the only foreign name except for Hope.
It's also interesting that Daisy shows up with high Ayane affection. I know people already seem to agree that she's Ayanye's kid, but it's always interesting to get a bit more potential confirmation.
I'm trying to keep up with the theories, but there's so much going on that it's easy to get lost, so thanks!
To fdsasdf_p's question, I was thinking it looked like the airlifted ramen shop; I mean, the timing isn't exactly right, but it's not like time continuity matters much here.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
You should remove the link in your post ASAP if you don't want your lil website account to be banned. The image files may contain an embedded ID number that corresponds to your account.

Edit:
Interestingly enough I didn't find any embedded IDs that the current DRM uses within this one. Either they're changing the method or, hopefully, recognized it was a stupid, harmful waste of time and gave up on it.

Here's a link to a cleaned version anyway:
Fairly certain they're still combatting piracy, that guy's lil account is probably done for now.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Better not bloody well be me!
It's Morgan Freeman. He narrates everyone's life everyday as he has since the first day. Penguins didn't exist before he narrated that movie and spoke them into existence and he earns a freckle for each helpful narrative piece of advice he gives... since he narrates your life he gets your freckles.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It's Morgan Freeman. He narrates everyone's life everyday as he has since the first day. Penguins didn't exist before he narrated that movie and spoke them into existence and he earns a freckle for each helpful narrative piece of advice he gives... since he narrates your life he gets your freckles.
So you know where it all started(y).

For everyone who wants to know more about Morgan Freeman, google "Morgan Freeman DayZ".

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Sel has once again confirmed ALL the girls are getting h-scenes, so that will of course include Daisy, who is all but confirmed to be Sensei's own daughter

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Not yet anyway, but it's very likely she will become a side girl.
Why? Because she gets screen time?

So do Moyo, Sekai, and Long Maya. Are they going to be side girls too?

But wait, there's only one side girl left to reveal. Which one will it be? Why her and not one of the other three?

Or, hear me out -- none of them are side girls.

The last three side girls were introduced to patrons months before ever appearing in game. It's safe to assume Side Girl 15 will be as well, because it's a nice little subscriber bonus. Which means Side Girl 15 is a character we have not see yet.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Chinami and Tsukasa being on that list is still more disturbing than a possible scene with Daisy.
Same; hopefully it would be like in a dream state where both of them are in their older years. Or maybe it won't be Sensei that is participating; if it's just self pleasuring (because SUMMER gets to them?) or Chinami x Tsukasa experimenting on each other then it could be less disturbing, but not by a lot or any in the matter TBH.

If it's Sensei having a boner while taking a nap at Chosokabe's, and the two 5000 year-old wizards find out and decide to poke around the junk out of curiosities then it's...nvm it's still kinda fucked up.

Not yet anyway, but it's very likely she will become a side girl.
The idea of her being a side girl is a little intangible for me. Getting lewd scenes from her is possible and welcome, but I can't fathom the technicality of having grindable events on some daily or weekly basis with a supernatural shapeshifter that perhaps exists in a weird plane of existence, while all other girls are just plain normal teenagers (Maya being self-claimed) or MILFs.

Personally I hope Rin's other mom be the last side girl, but I sure don't mind visiting Moyo and youdidit and raising their affections :LOL:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The last three side girls were introduced to patrons months before ever appearing in game. It's safe to assume Side Girl 15 will be as well, because it's a nice little subscriber bonus. Which means Side Girl 15 is a character we have not see yet.
I'm relatively new to this title coming in at the about update 23ish and I was wondering if it had been confirmed that 15 is the total number of side girls. I mean was it always shown even in the earliest builds as 20 main and 15 side girls with the coming soon text or were additional rows added over time. If the latter, is it truly outside the realms of possibility that in a future update another row of 5 may be added. It may fit a certain symmetry of 20 main and 20 side. Sorry if this seems to be a dumb question to the long time supporters from day one.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Why? Because she gets screen time?

So do Moyo, Sekai, and Long Maya. Are they going to be side girls too?

But wait, there's only one side girl left to reveal. Which one will it be? Why her and not one of the other three?

Or, hear me out -- none of them are side girls.

Ah I actually misremembered how many side girl slots we have left, but I still believe Daisy is a character that will classify as getting h-scenes.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm relatively new to this title coming in at the about update 23ish and I was wondering if it had been confirmed that 15 is the total number of side girls. I mean was it always shown even in the earliest builds as 20 main and 15 side girls with the coming soon text or were additional rows added over time. If the latter, is it truly outside the realms of possibility that in a future update another row of 5 may be added. It may fit a certain symmetry of 20 main and 20 side. Sorry if this seems to be a dumb question to the long time supporters from day one.
It's not an annoying question, and it doesn't get asked often.

He confirmed in the past that 15 is the maximum, and let's be honest, with 33 characters, we're already seeing way too much time pass between character updates, and we still have two side girls to add to the rotation (though we know for certain that Rika is one of those). Adding even more characters just makes everything more unwieldy.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes