Lycopene

May 8, 2020
Is there a list somewhere for all of unique reactions Sara gives to your name choice in Zero Friction? Been having a lot of fun guessing ones but think I tapped it out. What I have so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

List with her reactions

Reactions: GarakCardi666

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there a list somewhere for all of unique reactions Sara gives to your name choice in Zero Friction? Been having a lot of fun guessing ones but think I tapped it out. What I have so far.

List with her reactions
You can dig around the script and character files to find the full lists of unique reactions but generally you have the usual master/daddy/sensei/oniichan set and then whoever is closest to them, family and friends, pretty sure Sara reacts to Maki and Haruka along with Sana for example.

Reactions: crustlord12

Lycopene

May 8, 2020
You can dig around the script and character files to find the full lists of unique reactions but generally you have the usual master/daddy/sensei/oniichan set and then whoever is closest to them, family and friends, pretty sure Sara reacts to Maki and Haruka along with Sana for example.
Okay found that part of the script, oh man I missed a big one...

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

List with her reactions
Along with easter egg lust names for other characters

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Sweet thanks. Did more digging and found what looks like removed content.
Hmm didn't realize there is a flag for it, pretty cool!

One of my recent findings is that if Kirin lust name is Nodoka, the real Nodoka will reward you with 1000 Nodoka points during Taking the Reins.

On a related note, a scene that I always thought there should have a flag there but didn't is Sana's event Waiting for Anything, where drunk Ayane accidentally spilled her lust name in front of Sara and Sana. Since you are allowed to use "Sara" as Ayane's lust name, or to have both Sara and Ayane's lust names the same, I thought it could be a good chance to trigger some alt dialogues (especially when lust names are the same, then Sara could have this how the hell did she know type of reaction), but no the two girls would just give the generic "..." reactions to any name (but yea the girl is drunk so it makes sense that they didn't think much).

It would have spoiled the game if he made them, but it's a little odd not having easter egg events for the name "Akira".
Maybe throw in those fake blue screens whenever "Akira" is attempted, though it would still counts as a massive spoiler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Haruka's lust name as Hubby or Dearest (if I recall) is the first world break I experienced when it comes to lust names.
which made me want to abuse the lust name loophole even more.

Albeit I think I settled on Rin at the time for Haruka.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
You sure? Pretty sure he's quoting a vid from zefrank.
The freckle thing i got from southpark i guess. There's at least one Morgan Freeman episode.

The other thing was a youtuber that played DayZ as Morgan Freeman. Was pretty funny. Went by the name of Vectorbunny/WolfieVenturi.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
does anyone know the anwers to the questions in 0.29?
Go to the opening post and click "Puzzle Guide". Check for this for any game you need help with, and if its not there for a game, use the search bar at the top right.
If you ask without checking you're gonna get memed on, it's kind of a running joke.
Untitled.png
Just follow the arrow!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes