Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
after the reset why did my affection points with other characters went to 0???
You used the in-game cheat menu and gained the cheater flag, you'll notice your Ami score is like a million i think, you can use the URM linked in my signature to fix your values up, or export your save to an external save editor... or grind them all back up like a schmuck :p

Reactions: crustlord12

shumaki

Mar 14, 2023
You used the in-game cheat menu and gained the cheater flag, you'll notice your Ami score is like a million i think, you can use the URM linked in my signature to fix your values up, or export your save to an external save editor... or grind them all back up like a schmuck :p
welp this is what I get trying to be a better uncle

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

shumaki

Mar 14, 2023
where's the link? I can't see your signature

Mar 3, 2019
Any predictions on what the next few patches will contain?

I'm betting that Rin will find out about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on 31 during the main events, and Rika's and Nodoka's events will be about
Sure, it's weird that Futaba doesn't have any events if that is the case but maybe she'll have a big enough part during the main quest.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Any predictions on what the next few patches will contain?

I'm betting that Rin will find out about
on 31 during the main events, and Rika's and Nodoka's events will be about
Sure, it's weird that Futaba doesn't have any events if that is the case but maybe she'll have a big enough part during the main quest.
No Rin scenes, no Otoha scenes, I think that arc is gonna be on pause for a few months.

In .30
Yuki and Sensei go to pound town, and Yumi finds out.
Chika and Tsubasa talk about what happened in Touka's room.
Noriko and Maya get into a fight. Not an argument, an actual fight.

I only think one of these will actually happen. Not sure which.

In .31
Nodoka tries to get pervy on Touka, Makoto interferes, and things get awkward
Rika gets the rebound fuck she desperately needs right now
Ami walks in on Sensei having sex with someone

In .32
Haruka and Maki both get scenes, I don't need to guess where that's gonna go.
Yasu tries to befriend Io. Hilarity ensues (for everyone but Io)
The classroom watches helplessly as Ami disembowels someone, only to look on in horror as that person gets back up as if nothing happened.

Edited to add: And now that I've commited these to the forum, none of them will happen, but there will be an oblique joke about one of these and Selebus making fun of whoever could possibly think that would happen.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Any predictions on what the next few patches.
I believe we will move on from the kissing issue for now. Will either fallow up on the Experiment we pulled last reset or we will deal with the adult living in the student dorms. More than likely these updates will most likely be just downtime. With the main events probably setting up the next big problem we'll have to look forward to.

Mar 3, 2019
No Rin scenes, no Otoha scenes, I think that arc is gonna be on pause for a few months.
Otoha's in the wrong here, so I can understand Sensei ignoring her for now. Rin was always a little unstable, and I wouldn't be surprised if she completely shuts down after finding out that she was betrayed after all the stress caused by Otoha's jealousy.

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
Does anyone have an idea what paradox 61 6d 20 69 20 6f 6b 61 79 (am i okay) was talking about at the end of the event "December 28, 2020 (Clay & Clockwork)"?

Also, any ideas what (/who) will be the "SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE" that Sensei will have to take before the snow returns? It does not really seem like a deadline he is consciously aware of.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
The fix *is* a game folder. You need to replace the files in your old game folder by the files in the new game folder.
I don't know how to do that. I just downloaded the fix and extracted it which came out as "Lessons_in_Love_0.29.0_Bugfix_Patch.rar" so In put it in the game folder.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone have an idea what paradox 61 6d 20 69 20 6f 6b 61 79 (am i okay) was talking about at the end of the event "December 28, 2020 (Clay & Clockwork)"?

Also, any ideas what (/who) will be the "SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE" that Sensei will have to take before the snow returns? It does not really seem like a deadline he is consciously aware of.
The paradox, I believe, is the core theme of the game (and a major part of Sel's philosophy). The more fucked up things you witness and experience, the more you realize how beautiful life is.

He's made progress, but he hasn't reached it. He does spend some odd moments musing on how beautiful something is. Hilariously, this is usually dismissed on here as "more navel gazing" or "useless words," but it's actually the core of what the character's arc is -- learning to find beauty in the world again after the person he'd built his world around has died.

As for the thing he's not meant to have --Maya.

Vega and Altair -- the celestial princess and the mortal man who fell in love and ignited the anger of Vega's father, who doomed them to be forever apart save for fleeting moments where they briefly connect in the night sky. This is Maya and Sensei. They are doomed to be apart. If he remembers too much of his past with her, he breaks -- at least this is what we've been led to believe thus far.

He has to remember, fully, by the start of winter. If he does not, either he will be lost forever, or she will.

Last edited:

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
So, unlockables? Any idea what that's gonna be?
There is already some code in the current version of the game for an unlockables menu (just not used yet). It contains an (incomplete) list of invite over costumes and character profile pictures, together with their unlock requirements. I guess that list will be updated, and the button to see it will be uncommented.

If you want to see the incomplete menu, you can edit game/screens.rpy, search for a line containing:
Code:
textbutton _("Unlockables") action ShowMenu('unlockables')
and uncomment it (remove the # in front of it and make sure the text starts at the same indentation as the previous lines).

Last edited:
Reactions: derekthered56

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, unlockables? Any idea what that's gonna be?
Based on the preview image when he first announced it, things like how to unlock invite-over costumes, or profile page outfits, or some of the harder to obtain picture messages. Stuff that's already in game, but not obviously attainable.

It was planned for last update, but didn't get finished in time.

Reactions: derekthered56
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes