fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Surprised that no one has questioned if the scarves are Ami's and Maya's and why they are there again for sale.
I mean, Ayane also managed to get a green scarf for herself afterwards for matching purpose (despite not being the exact same type as any of the two shown); the item itself may not carry as much weight, at least less than how they appeared the first time in Stray Cat.
(BTW I always thought the two mannequins with the green scarfs on were not mannequins but two angels standing still LOL)

Since the only person that has any emotional tie with the green scarf is Maya (not even Sensei before Stray Cat I think), so for now it’s hard to properly gauge how impactful or meaningful that event would be if it's just Chika in the scene, but I am for sure curious.

Unless the green accessory is somehow the key to get to the roof and fix everything; that would be anticlimactic for me

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Since the only person that has any emotional tie with the green scarf is Maya (not even Sensei before Stray Cat I think), so for now it’s hard to properly gauge how impactful or meaningful that event would be if it's just Chika in the scene, but I am for sure curious.
What's got me curious is are those scarves new or are they exact same one that were bought before. If they are the same one as before, it would mean that a reset claim them and brought them back. Now does that mean Akira has to buy them again, will he buy them again, asked to buy them, or or even want to. Is Maya's scarf that significant? Will this mean that other items lost to a reset will return? Like a certain blanket.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Nuclear, yes.
Suddenly, no.

This has been building since someone from this forum got his Patreon deleted.
It was a former $100 patron who he was a dick to. Nothing to do with this site.

At the time, this site was instrumental in getting his supporters moved to SS, but what are we, elephants? Who needs a memory that long?

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Nuclear, yes.
Suddenly, no.

This has been building since someone from this forum got his Patreon deleted.
Wait what? This forum gut him deleted how?

Also, if I could suggest one thing it would be to add some sort of warning for choices that irrevocably change the outcome for a character. Like some times it's obvious but for example with Ami it very much is NOT. And playing without the wiki open locked me out of her route.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Wait what? This forum gut him deleted how?

Also, if I could suggest one thing it would be to add some sort of warning for choices that irrevocably change the outcome for a character. Like some times it's obvious but for example with Ami it very much is NOT. And playing without the wiki open locked me out of her route.
Rule of thumb here is try to fuck anything and everything (preferably until 50 lust), unless someone asks you to wait for a bit or the game recommend you to do something else.
And no, this forum has nothing to do with that, comment above explained what happened.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Rule of thumb here is try to fuck anything and everything (preferably until 50 lust), unless someone asks you to wait for a bit or the game recommend you to do something else.
And no, this forum has nothing to do with that, comment above explained what happened.
Hindsight is a beautiful thing...

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
Tsubaba talks to Sensei about her daughter's recent property purchase and her observations on Touka from a mom's perspective
Hopefully hear from Yuki about how Yumi is now after the failed attempt to let her into the roof club
It was kind of frustrating to do the reset and then not follow up with Yumi or Tsuneyo at all even just as a "Hey what's the last thing you remember?" It probably won't be as jarring in the future when you can play events in different orders than the release drip feed, but I really hope the next Main Events don't just gloss over that and we have to wait for the next Tsuneyo/Yumi events to get any kind of follow-up.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
It was kind of frustrating to do the reset and then not follow up with Yumi or Tsuneyo at all even just as a "Hey what's the last thing you remember?" It probably won't be as jarring in the future when you can play events in different orders than the release drip feed, but I really hope the next Main Events don't just gloss over that and we have to wait for the next Tsuneyo/Yumi events to get any kind of follow-up.
The worst thing is that given Tsuneyo was seemingly fine as the reset started, she probably does remember everything and we won't know for months just because no one will bother asking her.

Sep 26, 2018
It was a former $100 patron who he was a dick to. Nothing to do with this site.

At the time, this site was instrumental in getting his supporters moved to SS, but what are we, elephants? Who needs a memory that long?
I 'member seeing a discord post where he was trying to get on the front page of this very site for exposure. Ironic.

Reactions: vehemental

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
If you have the guide mod you can see ingame if one choice can change routes
this also works very well (i had to repeat one ch to get 1 event because i needed 50 lust with someone who couldnt grind the points in the whole ch...)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes