Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
is there some trick to installing it? because dragging it into my saves folder gives me an error when i try to load it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no real clue, it's asking for an attribute called event in the storemodule... are you not using the latest version of the game maybe? If it's asking for something that it doesn't have that's the only real idea i can think of outside of your files being messed with cause of the DRM, in which case use the files and instructions in that link to repair your game.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
thanks for the link to them, installing the guide mod worked. sadly its a bit too far for the amy sauna scene so i guess i'll have to start a fresh file anyways

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
thanks for the link to them, installing the guide mod worked. sadly its a bit too far for the amy sauna scene so i guess i'll have to start a fresh file anyways
Here's all of my good uncle saves for you. I have no idea which one is closest to the scene you want, but sorting through them is going to be a hell of a lot easier than starting over from square one.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Here's all of my good uncle saves for you. I have no idea which one is closest to the scene you want, but sorting through them is going to be a hell of a lot easier than starting over from square one.

30-1 is the end choice of the mom dorm war mission, thank you so much for all those saves, saved me so much time haha

Reactions: vehemental

Bruhmomento123!

Feb 7, 2023
So if I just make a firewall rule to block all inbound and outbound traffic from the game do I even need to worry about scrubbing the IDs off of the care packages? From what I understand it sends a check request back to the website server to see if the ID is already used so if it can’t communicate it shouldn’t matter right?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So if I just make a firewall rule to block all inbound and outbound traffic from the game do I even need to worry about scrubbing the IDs off of the care packages? From what I understand it sends a check request back to the website server to see if the ID is already used so if it can’t communicate it shouldn’t matter right?
For now, that's all you would need, yes.

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
Is it normal that after finishing .29 that nobody opens their rooms in the doorms anymore?
I also lost all effection points..and amis have gone through the roof. I only cheated because i was stuck in the game for hundreds of days :(

EDIT: Okay i just have to earn points again, well.. thats annoying but better than have my entire save broken.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is it normal that after finishing .29 that nobody opens their rooms in the doorms anymore?
I also lost all effection points..and amis have gone through the roof. I only cheated because i was stuck in the game for hundreds of days :(

EDIT: Okay i just have to earn points again, well.. thats annoying but better than have my entire save broken.
The cheater flag got you :(
You can edit your saves (URM, saveeditonline.com, etc) to get your stats back, or you can cheat again :LOL:
Not sure about not being able to access each dorm room though; mine cheated save still can.

Reactions: k8117171

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You can edit your saves (URM, saveeditonline.com, etc) to get your stats back, or you can cheat again :LOL:
Not sure about not being able to access each dorm room though; mine cheated save still can.
Dorms usually became unlocked after an event that happened at a certain Affection threshold, so until you get the affection back up, they're probably closed to you again.

If you immediately used an editor to reset your stats, you probably didn't notice this.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Out of sheer boredom I decided to find the habitats/sightings of all council of plants members because their appearances in each scene definitely mean something, and is definitely not because they're just some commonly used props in Koikatsu
(this sentence alone already sounds extremely stupid)
1681230711161.png

just pls give me one of those lapses and bring me to the next update...

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Out of sheer boredom I decided to find the habitats/sightings of all council of plants members because their appearances in each scene definitely mean something, and is definitely not because they're just some commonly used props in Koikatsu
(this sentence alone already sounds extremely stupid)
View attachment 2538556

just pls give me one of those lapses and bring me to the next update...
You have far too much time on your hands, but i'm not going admonish you, people like you provide the fuel for the theories and i enjoy that shit like popcorn so you do you, enjoy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
Thanks for the website, i started grinding ingame and stopped after 5 minutes because it sucks.. do i only need to edit the Amilove or the Amipoints too?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the website, i started grinding ingame and stopped after 5 minutes because it sucks.. do i only need to edit the Amilove or the Amipoints too?
This is probably the best option for you to get your affection points back. You have to use the in-game console but it will be much easier and faster to use than the URM or online save editor.

This is the original post with instructions: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-8455558

This is an updated version that also works with individual girls: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10344469

When you're in the console, also set "cheater = False" and "punished = False" to get the original cheat menu functionality back (though if you use it again you'll just get schwacked again in the future probably).

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Can anyone assist with how to trigger the Otoha event titled 'King Midas'. I have 31 affection with her and have completed the Niki event 'How to make Love stay'. According to the information in the wiki it should trigger when visiting the dorms. Is there a specific day requirement that is unlisted or is there some other fix needed? Thank you all in advance.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Can anyone assist with how to trigger the Otoha event titled 'King Midas'. I have 31 affection with her and have completed the Niki event 'How to make Love stay'. According to the information in the wiki it should trigger when visiting the dorms. Is there a specific day requirement that is unlisted or is there some other fix needed? Thank you all in advance.
I believe you have to go to Otoha's room on the weekend

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I believe you have to go to Otoha's room on the weekend
Cheers for the steer. It was specifically Sunday. I'd seen on here someone mention going to the dorms on Sunday but they said it was for her last event so I'd assumed they meant 'Breaking Character'

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes