derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Release date is the 21st right? Man, i'm going through a medication change right now and it's killed all my interest in things for the last 2 weeks (i'm mostly on auto-pilot), i really hope i get back in gear before then or i just know i'm going to be conversational dead weight when the usual gang gets discussin'.
The 24th, I think. So a few extra days to recharge. And really if you get back in gear late, maybe you can derail the inevitable "selebus is a bad person" and "how do I solve x" discussions with actual theory.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Release date is the 21st right? Man, i'm going through a medication change right now and it's killed all my interest in things for the last 2 weeks (i'm mostly on auto-pilot), i really hope i get back in gear before then or i just know i'm going to be conversational dead weight when the usual gang gets discussin'.
Get well soon!

HumbertX

May 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me the name of the Happy Event in-between "Lamb Legs" and "Mother's Milk?" Thanks in advance; I did TRY to solve this using the thread search function...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me the name of the Happy Event in-between "Lamb Legs" and "Mother's Milk?" Thanks in advance; I did TRY to solve this using the thread search function...
Second Sun

Unlock it by visiting the cathedral in the morning.

Note: The game has a really good wiki that gets updated whenever a release becomes public, and it's a great resource for questions like this.

Reactions: HumbertX

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
It's Second Sun; visit the church in the morning after seeing Chinami's most recent event

Reactions: HumbertX

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Take care and get better soon!

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm actually fine, just in a mental fog, not really feeling anything for anything. Not good or bad, well or unwell, just sort of nothing. Makes it hard to want to do anything, like writing comments out, basically forcing myself to write this one. So yeah, i'm fine, i'm around, carry on.
I am all too familiar with how much it sucks when the things that bring you joy cause you to feel nothing at all. It sucks.

I hope you're able to pull through it sooner rather than later.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
business as usual? kidding
I'm actually fine, just in a mental fog, not really feeling anything for anything. Not good or bad, well or unwell, just sort of nothing. Makes it hard to want to do anything, like writing comments out, basically forcing myself to write this one. So yeah, i'm fine, i'm around, carry on.
have you tried cocaine
but no, get well

• Haha

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
There it is, the comment i was waiting for, classic, i am king of the dunce table and damn proud of it!
I don't think you're alone with your issues here. Pretty sure Lil attracts people, among others, with that kind of problems.
For me it's what Sel inhertited into Lil, knowingly and or subconcously.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't think i can explain it any better. Just, you're not alone with problems like that in the Lil player base. If that makes more sense?
I think you're thinking too much for an ongoing (and light hearted) joke about me missing tonnes of shit the theory gang all pick up on.

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Probably. Can probably undo it with a console command. I think the variable is just a bolean (or treated as one since python doesn't discriminate with variables) called "cheater" or something. As for save editing, I use saveeditonline.com. Just find your save, throw it in there, and look for what you want to edit. Affection being [CHARACTER NAME]_love and lust being [NAME]_lust.
Do you know code mark? i search cheat cant found it

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think it's "cheater" if you can't find you're probably searching wrong, but I only used URM so I don't know how to use the save editor.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
How to remove it?
Search “cheater” or “cheat” flag within the save (don’t remember the actual name of the variable); set its value to 0 or false if it shows as 1 or true (URM and saveeditonline work the same in that manner)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes