Dc345

May 27, 2020
So if you used the cheat to be a good homie and you got flagged for does it reverse it or do you stay a good homie?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So there is no extra content (interaction) for the winners or losers or if its a tie?
Small dialogue differences, but nothing that would impact the game.

So if you used the cheat to be a good homie and you got flagged for does it reverse it or do you stay a good homie?
If good homie is flagged true you'd stay good homie, but if cheater is flagged true you will be caught by the cheater trap and lose all affection with the girls except for Ami which would soar to millions.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Small dialogue differences, but nothing that would impact the game.

Ah, thanks for the info man.

If good homie is flagged true you'd stay good homie, but if cheater is flagged true you will be caught by the cheater trap and lose all affection with the girls except for Ami which would soar to millions.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
im missing one of Mikus replays, the middle one in the second row, her having over 100 affection and invinting her does not do anything, where did i miss that?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
im missing one of Mikus replays, the middle one in the second row, her having over 100 affection and invinting her does not do anything, where did i miss that?
This scene is part of the Second Dorm Wars event sequence. It's a scene that is missed if you start that event chain (at A Walk Through Hell) without a minimum of 10 LP for Miku and 30 LP for Kirin and during the event chain Miku must beat her opponent. The scene is an event for Kirin so you should have a Kirin event labelled in red with a line through it.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
This scene is part of the Second Dorm Wars event sequence. It's a scene that is missed if you start that event chain (at A Walk Through Hell) without a minimum of 10 LP for Miku and 30 LP for Kirin.
You also have to give the win to Miku, if you choose Uta you'd miss the scene.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So there is no extra content (interaction) for the winners or losers or if its a tie?
If the second form war is a tie, you’ll get a 4th wall breaking venting from Molly during the announcement (but this is by no means meaningful to the story)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know man, puzzles in this game are hard. I almost wish this thread had a puzzle guide on the first page or something.
there is one, you just first must solve the puzzle of the first page to find it.
the puzzle of the first page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the puzzles in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes