NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Here are links to sanitized versions of all the current Care Packages that won't trigger the current DRM even when it's left enabled, and to the best of my knowledge won't trigger any DRM in the future:

If you plan to leak future CPs feel free to send them to me first for the same treatment. I can't guarantee it'll work before the next game release, because the guy writing the DRM will see this (hi!) and change the method, but I'll do my best. :)
Did the file deleted? If so can someone post this file again

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Okaaaaay so with the leaks and other info,
who do you guys think is the new character that will come in the next updates?
Daisy?Sekai?Momdoka? Or a completely new girl?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'd say next character won't be someone supernatural like melon girl or Sekai, because of the "strange letters" events that will start and seems more in line with it. Right now tho we have 0 indication of who could it be so it can be Dickbutt for all we know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheLarceny

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
I'd say next character won't be someone supernatural like melon girl or Sekai, because of the "strange letters" events that will start and seems more in line with it. Right now tho we have 0 indication of who could it be so it can be Dickbutt for all we know.
Well i agree with this
Cause if the 35 is a supernatrual one, that would be a big spoiler for the people who start playing the game for the first time later
On the other hand, its just a feeling that i have but i dont think we would see rins other mom or even nodokas mom.
I would like to take a wild guess and say that she is Ios aunt

Reactions: rianzz

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Well i agree with this
Cause if the 35 is a supernatrual one, that would be a big spoiler for the people who start playing the game for the first time later
On the other hand, its just a feeling that i have but i dont think we would see rins other mom or even nodokas mom.
I would like to take a wild guess and say that she is Ios aunt
I personally want to see Ayane's mom as next character, but I think another mom seens kinda farfetched, maybe another Teatcher.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Okaaaaay so with the leaks and other info,
who do you guys think is the new character that will come in the next updates?
Daisy?Sekai?Momdoka? Or a completely new girl?
do you mean like the next one we are getting? or just moreso who is going to show up? because im pretty sure the next one that's going into side characters is gonna be Rika

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
do you mean like the next one we are getting? or just moreso who is going to show up? because im pretty sure the next one that's going into side characters is gonna be Rika
Rika's Side Girl 14. We're speculating on who Side Girl 15 is gonna be, because it's implied in the progress tracker that she'll be getting scenes in 3 updates.

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
I'm confused with all these DRM news, last I played was 0.27, when did Selebus started adding these?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes