AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
If there is any new code that is similiar to the last update's DRM, you could just play without a internet connection and be generally safe from any server connections within the game's code

Reactions: chronox42

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
gui.rpy looks to me like it is the exact same as the previous one (with drm). No clue if it is just solved by keeping the patched (drm-free) version of gui.rpy or if we need to change more. I also don't know if there is new stuff somewhere else.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Wow, Sel's coding skills never cease to amaze me. After applying the update and starting the game, my monitor suddenly begin displaying a weird, hypnotic pattern of colours, after that I got acny on my face, forming a sentence "you wouldn't steal a toilet paper" in Caesar cipher and my dick got twice smaller. Well played, Selebus.

RNGesus2

Dec 30, 2017
gui.rpy looks to me like it is the exact same as the previous one (with drm). No clue if it is just solved by keeping the patched (drm-free) version of gui.rpy or if we need to change more. I also don't know if there is new stuff somewhere else.
It did not for me, my Saves are gone.
could be a mistake i made though.
would love a 0.29 save if someone would be so kind.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wow, Sel's coding skills never cease to amaze me. After applying the update and starting the game, my monitor suddenly begin displaying a weird, hypnotic pattern of colours, after that I got acny on my face, forming a sentence "you wouldn't steal a toilet paper" in Caesar cipher and my dick got twice smaller. Well played, Selebus.
Would you mind sharing a screenshot bc that sounds absolutely hilarious LOL
mine currently looks ok, no deleted saves or cleansed affections or anything (this game folder doesn't have CP, DRM hotfix, or Osaka hotfix)

Reactions: kainora

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Hmm wonder what is the "New Unlockables Menu" in the changelog is.

On a positive note my save did not delete this time last time it did even being a paid member.

joshchang142857

Sep 16, 2021
Does anyone know why the buttons in the bottom disappeared?
Those save/load/progress... buttons
It's a little inconvienient
oh wait i found a patch in discord
nice

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ok, jokes aside, drm didn't give a damn about my illegal care packages (that i have forgotten about at all) last time, for some reason zeroes in on me this time around. I'm too lazy to search and remove shit in gui so, i just disconnect from the internet and this does the trick. How long will he keep this up, I wonder?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone know why the buttons in the bottom disappeared?
Those save/load/progress... buttons
It's a little inconvienient
oh wait i found a patch in discord
nice
I think that's a renpy glitch. Reloading save from before it occurs usually helps.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes