T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Tomorrow if everything goes to schedule.
I recommend waiting a bit for the smarter guys here to comb through the files for any booby traps Sel might leave. I'm hoping he got that out of his system last time but who knows?
I doubt. He's been doing it for a while now and I don't think he intends to stop

Reactions: wilhermans

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I recommend waiting a bit for the smarter guys here to comb through the files for any booby traps Sel might leave. I'm hoping he got that out of his system last time but who knows?
The part that sucks is we can never trust it's over, he might not do it for 50 consecutive releases but he's shown he's more than happy to do that even it ends up screwing over some of his paying supporters so there's no way to know release 51 doesn't come with a new trap. For now, i just recommend backing up your save folder between releases.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
The closer the release date the more I feel bad for what might be coming for Noriko; hope she doesn't take it too too bad if some of the new events are about she finding out Sensei's new progress with Niki (but I think there are also her invite over events so maybe it's all good?)

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
The closer the release date the more I feel bad for what might be coming for Noriko; hope she doesn't take it too too bad if some of the new events are about she finding out Sensei's new progress with Niki (but I think there are also her invite over events so maybe it's all good?)
she already knows Niki and sensei are getting closer together again, and yeah there are 2 invite events coming up :3
I don't think niki comes across as the type to kiss and tell, even to her sister

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
she already knows Niki and sensei are getting closer together again, and yeah there are 2 invite events coming up :3
I don't think niki comes across as the type to kiss and tell, even to her sister
Noriko is close enough to Niki and observant enough to notice, even if Niki doesn't blab about it. I don't think it will be too bad yet, mostly just a reason for her to step up her game in the invite events.
I'm more worried we'll get more build up to Chika's heart getting broken. The actual crash is probably going to be a main event so not this update, but her life is going to get destroyed pretty soon.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Noriko is close enough to Niki and observant enough to notice, even if Niki doesn't blab about it. I don't think it will be too bad yet, mostly just a reason for her to step up her game in the invite events.
I'm more worried we'll get more build up to Chika's heart getting broken. The actual crash is probably going to be a main event so not this update, but her life is going to get destroyed pretty soon.
its hard to tell from the preview pictures and the titles of the events for me, but i hope it doesn't go so bad, chika's been through so much already u.u

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Ohhh maybe another anoucement on the PA system " Urgent message to Chika Chosokabe, your sister Chinami has been sent to the hospital" or something like that. Just like Makoto's father anoucement.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
New future update posted!

Lessons in Love 0.33.0 (Super Mega Ultimate...Beach Wars?!)

Total Events:
0/20 Complete
Main Events: 0/18 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Posing: 0/20 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 8/1/23

I wonder what's involved with the Posing?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I wonder what's involved with the Posing?
It's the art side of the development.

Posing is the first segment completed during the dev cycle, and if you pay attention during the early days of a dev cycle, it's when all the preview images go up.

He does the art first, then the writing, then the coding, then the editing.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
sweet
and maybe if someone have save until v.0-29?
i just realized i skip so many events for the girls.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Ohhh maybe another anoucement on the PA system " Urgent message to Chika Chosokabe, your sister Chinami has been sent to the hospital" or something like that. Just like Makoto's father anoucement.
Yeah, I took telling Makoto "remember to smile" as a warning to Sensei. "This is what I can do to you if you don't take that deal by winter". Everyone involved with Sensei is probably a target, but it's most obvious how it could happen with Chika.

On top of that we've been getting build-up to Chika learning about Sensei's twenty other girlfriends. And if she mistakenly believes Yumi is part of it, which would be an easy conclusion to draw, she could lose everyone important to her simultaneously.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
LMAO because otaha

who the hell is going to find her... more so she is more likely to get arrested for leaving a minor unattended.
nah be much better if police came in and arrested her and the new girl is a police officer... which is the corrupt armm of the law type so she meshes well with sensei. (wild guessing)
i'd probably be more accurate to have no PA and just have yumi bust in, cause i assume that is what she does 90% of the time she skips classes, taking care of chinami cause chika doesn't skip.

Yeah, I took telling Makoto "remember to smile" as a warning to Sensei. "This is what I can do to you if you don't take that deal by winter". Everyone involved with Sensei is probably a target, but it's most obvious how it could happen with Chika.

On top of that we've been getting build-up to Chika learning about Sensei's twenty other girlfriends. And if she mistakenly believes Yumi is part of it, which would be an easy conclusion to draw, she could lose everyone important to her simultaneously.
i mean... we have already had subtle jabs from chika towards yumi about how yumi is actually attracted to him... and just this last update a subtle half joke from chika about being open to a threesome. Chika also seems mildly intent on rin, but with no vocal developments. I think she would be more pissed that she didnt get to rule the roost and say where the worm may bed in the garden than the fact the worm is in the garden.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes