barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What do you guys make of this?
There's a common theory here that Nozomu is Sana's biological father. What your'e suggesting is mostly in line with that.

What's unclear is if HOPE is Nozomu himself, or someone/something trying to take Nozomu's place.

The idea of Nozomu reawakening in the form of HOPE gives me Daniel/Morpheus (from Sandman) vibes, in which case HOPE may be the divine spark that made Nozomu a god, and he's hoping that Akira will become his next vessel

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a common theory here that Nozomu is Sana's biological father. What your'e suggesting is mostly in line with that.
Pretty much. Personally, I'm a firm believer in that theory myself. I believe that the human, the man who became Sana's dad is Nozomu (consequently Sana is Sensei's niece). But there's the "spiritual" aspect now that I'm unsure of. Which leads us to this:

What's unclear is if HOPE is Nozomu himself, or someone/something trying to take Nozomu's place.
I'm not sure where Nozomu (the man) fits in the hierarchy. Is he the literal incarnation of HOPE? Is he an angel (a particularly prominent one)? Nothing at all?
In fact: what the hell is HOPE, actually? There's the Horny Ball of Light Nozomu, which is the Nozomu the God. Is HOPE and that Nozomu the same being? My impression is that Nozomu doesn't exist anymore. HOPE seems more like a shadow, a leftover from that Nozomu (this is sort of implied in Trinity Pt. III, "Nozomu is dead now. Kind of.") So naturally Nozomu (the man) isn't anything like a god.
Actually, Trinity Pt. III mentions "GOD" is actually three gods, so while that's certainly a reference and criticism of Christianity it's also relevant to the lore of LiL. The three gods joined forces and created the world of Kumon-mi.

Following that line of thought, what if the car crash created the world of Kumon-mi? Nozomu died and became HOPE, Sekai became a ghost, Kaori became something related to spiders... Well this completely falls apart considering Tsuneyo and her father are completely uninvolved in that car crash.

The idea of Nozomu reawakening in the form of HOPE gives me Daniel/Morpheus (from Sandman) vibes, in which case HOPE may be the divine spark that made Nozomu a god, and he's hoping that Akira will become his next vessel.
Quite plausible. There are many ways this could go.

And after rereading Trinity Pt. III my entire speculation fell apart. HOPE does drop uppercase when it wants to put someone down. So that "angel" Sana saw is HOPE, indeed. So yeah, HOPE is Sana's dad, at the very least in a spiritual sense...

Yeah I just don't know anymore. I guess I give up speculating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

Emon699

Aug 12, 2022
Is
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.29.0

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here

3. Download the RPA file:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
* Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
* The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Is it the censored version?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I'm not sure where Nozomu (the man) fits in the hierarchy. Is he the literal incarnation of HOPE? Is he an angel (a particularly prominent one)? Nothing at all?
In fact: what the hell is HOPE, actually? There's the Horny Ball of Light Nozomu, which is the Nozomu the God. Is HOPE and that Nozomu the same being? My impression is that Nozomu doesn't exist anymore. HOPE seems more like a shadow, a leftover from that Nozomu (this is sort of implied in Trinity Pt. III, "Nozomu is dead now. Kind of.") So naturally Nozomu (the man) isn't anything like a god.
Actually, Trinity Pt. III mentions "GOD" is actually three gods, so while that's certainly a reference and criticism of Christianity it's also relevant to the lore of LiL. The three gods joined forces and created the world of Kumon-mi.
There are plenty of descriptions to HOPE that align with those with Nozomu through cross-referencing Horny Ball of Light introduction, HOPE's dialogues, and Yasu's belief to her god.

But there is also a few things that stand out for me:

"He's still very young, all things considered" in Armor of the Older Gods. This contradicts with HOPE's claim of I HAVE LIVED ONE LIFE; HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE AN ETERENAL ONE, and also contradicts with the basic background we have for the Horny Ball of Light). The confusion starts here because in comparison to the God of Wires, we don't know what happened to the Horny Ball of Light when people no longer believes him.
If we stick to Yasu's god = HOPE = Nozomu, it could be explained in Sakura Season, where Yasu talked about the blind man of many eyes anecdote "when he passes onto the second plane, he does not even realized he has passed" (but then again why would Yasu know something that her god can't even acknowledge or PERCEIVE?).

Armor of the Older Gods also loosely described how one qualities to be an angel by "making a big enough dent in the armor of older gods". Who are the older gods? We and the game all refer to Nozomu as the first god; then who are we making dents to?

For now my understanding is HOPE is the entity we currently have closest to the first god, Callous one, the horny ball of light, THE NOZOMU but not quite the same one, either because of losing power due to the lack of believers or getting killed by a car accident and is like you said HOPE is the remnants of the first god.

Following that line of thought, what if the car crash created the world of Kumon-mi? Nozomu died and became HOPE, Sekai became a ghost, Kaori became something related to spiders... Well this completely falls apart considering Tsuneyo and her father are completely uninvolved in that car crash.

Quite plausible. There are many ways this could go.

And after rereading Trinity Pt. III my entire speculation fell apart. HOPE does drop uppercase when it wants to put someone down. So that "angel" Sana saw is HOPE, indeed. So yeah, HOPE is Sana's dad, at the very least in a spiritual sense...

Yeah I just don't know anymore. I guess I give up speculating.
yea also not sure why HOPE broke characters and dropped uppercase as well
(pure speculation down below)
There's a lot about that's for mocking Christianity of course, but the trinity here can be interpreted as all three gods are the same one as well. That means, the ultimate mind fuckery, Callous and Calm and Concerned are from different visages of the same god. They way they kind of fighting for controls is because they're somehow now separated by a head-on collision car accident with a Toyota (it's a little like the three-part super computer in Evangelion)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe the arrows need to be flashing in neon to get peoples attention. We are all just magpies after all, fascinated by the shiny.
no we just need too start linking selebus subscribestar to these questions. I'm sure if we all act sycophantic enough and like we only have 2 brain cells like most of his discord he will like us again. *sarcasm*

Last edited:

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.29.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.29.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: TheLarceny

aidolfaichler

Mar 7, 2022
´Did you do the DRM thing? You have to remove the DRM if you dont do that when install the care pacages deletes all your saves
i didn't do that, KEK. and i've also relauched the game that gives me;
79 6F 75 20 77 6F 75 6C 64 6E 27 74 20 64 6F 77 6E 6C 6F 61 64 20 61 20 63 61 72 2E 2E 2E
which translates to
you wouldn't download a car...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes