fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Any predictions on what the next few patches will contain?

I'm betting that Rin will find out about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on 31 during the main events, and Rika's and Nodoka's events will be about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, it's weird that Futaba doesn't have any events if that is the case but maybe she'll have a big enough part during the main quest.
Tsubaba talks to Sensei about her daughter's recent property purchase and her observations on Touka from a mom's perspective
Hopefully hear from Yuki about how Yumi is now after the failed attempt to let her into the roof club

Touka gets more busted by her mom (and everyone maybe), reveals more of her colors to us
Not sure how any event revolving Nodoka and Sensei is going to pan out now; could be as encrypted as figuring out why she is so recently aggressive (and what she found buried underneath outside of the wall), but could also be as straightforward as finding out the newest MILF entry Rika and trying to hit on her

btw, yaaaas Rikaaaaaa

Io either suggesting throuple or finally getting her theme park trip
The power of the GOD through Yasu compels you in beautiful ways because you didn't turn in your homework!

A side note is how my feelings toward Chika events have changed. A few cycles ago it was like all wholesome, heart-warming, and mostly sweet to watch; now it feels like a timed bomb (I wholeheartedly blame Sensei for it and not her)

Last edited:
Reactions: GarakCardi666

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
After 3 weeks playing like 5h daily i finally finished all the current content. I must say i really love the game but the abundance of text is so much to me. What i mean with this i like there are a lot of text, lore and things happening that i probably forgot half game for the next update (i cant even remember ch1 now, and i would read through this forum but there are 1000 pages with some comments with a lot of text).

On the other hand after finishing ch3 i have that feeling of sadness for wanting more and have to wait, plus all the last things that happen. The resets thing going crazy and knowing more about Sensei well we knew his name was Akira even before he, but the Niki event when he found out his name was beautiful.
Talking about ch3 i wish i knew beforehand that i needed to have 49 lust with Makoto, it was no funny having to repeat all again from half ch2, it was even more unfunny grind again for Ochako aff having only 2 points per week.

Going back to the lore im kind lost with the gods, like there are 3 gods but also there is Nozomu. HOPE is one, the wires one is other maybe this is Sekai? its confussing cause she looks like can do things but also just looks like some kind of ghost that torture Akira from trauma and the 3rd is the callous who we dont know things i guess. There is also the unknown girl which i think most people just call Daisy (to give her a name to refer), and with the lastest events it seems like she is no bad and also kind of lost of whats happening (like she doesnt want that Sensei gets hurt)

And for the last things i want to comment about is that Yasu creeps me hard cause she literally "talk" to god and feel bad things even before happen and the fact that she saw Sekai, Tsuneyo is weird but bad weird like she can be involved in the reset things and i cant wait to see what happens when Rin found out Otoha kissed Niki and see how Maya react to us remembering more things from the past and also our name

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Going back to the lore im kind lost with the gods, like there are 3 gods but also there is Nozomu. HOPE is one, the wires one is other maybe this is Sekai? its confussing cause she looks like can do things but also just looks like some kind of ghost that torture Akira from trauma and the 3rd is the callous who we dont know things i guess. There is also the unknown girl which i think most people just call Daisy (to give her a name to refer), and with the lastest events it seems like she is no bad and also kind of lost of whats happening (like she doesnt want that Sensei gets hurt)
Nozomu is the first god. He's the callous one
The God of Wires is the second.
The third, I forget his name, but he's the one that speaks to us in all lower case. He doesn't seem to be that important to the story (yet), most of the god-level stuff is between Nozomu, Wires, and their minions.

Sekai is a servant of Nozomu, and she has similar powers to his Angels (like how the two angels and Sekai turned Sensei.

Daisy (named after the flower in her hair, and the fact that one of the first times we met her the song playing was "Daisy Bell", though her actual name is more likely Himawari or Sakura) is a wildcard, and we don't really know if she's affiliated with any one god or more of a free agent, though this last update definitely implied the latter.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You did. You fucked my mother. Just say it. Asshole.
Please use quote marks when imitating speaking for someone man, i was banging my head on my desk trying to figure out wtf Ward said to garner that reaction and the laughing emoji reactions confused me even more... took waaay too long to figure it out :p
Some previews to help confirm or dash the few predictions made for the next update. It's not all of them but the few I though were interesting.
That Kaori one has me curious... very curious...

Reactions: LuisD and Wardtnaci

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Some previews to help confirm or dash the few predictions made for the next update. It's not all of them but the few I though were interesting.

View attachment 2526893 View attachment 2526894 View attachment 2526895 View attachment 2526896 View attachment 2526897
Oh…raining in Kumon-mi? That’s a first right? (Maybe this is what Tsuneyo was forecasting about in literal terms)

And for whatever reason my first thought about the Yumi one is Sensei is doing a vlog with her using a phone

“What’s up guys! Sensei here just another unboxing episode with Yumi”; and Yumi is of course “what the fuck are you talking about”
btw where is that though with a open box in the back (probably just a normal box)

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Oh…raining in Kumon-mi? That’s a first right? (Maybe this is what Tsuneyo was forecasting about in literal terms)

And for whatever reason my first thought about the Yumi one is Sensei is doing a vlog with her using a phone

“What’s up guys! Sensei here just another unboxing episode with Yumi”; and Yumi is of course “what the fuck are you talking about”
btw where is that though with a open box in the back (probably just a normal box)
it's maya's box.

... i will say the image with chika and the scarves... I did not think that was manikin heads... thought it was a manikin ass
even after i blew the image up

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

Not the first rain, there was one with Miku too.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Not the first rain, there was one with Miku too.
Oh yea you’re right, and one with Uta as well now I realized; completely flew out of my mind:whistle:
I guess this one stood out for me maybe because mysterious girls Maya and Kaori are in there, too.
Thanks for the correction!

Last edited:

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018

View attachment 2526894 View attachment 2526897
I don't know how to feel/interpret Chika messing with the scarves and is that Kaori scene a possible follow-up to her leaving during the last reset where it was insisted "everything is fine" or is this related to what John was talking about?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Surprised that no one has questioned if the scarves are Ami's and Maya's and why they are there again for sale.
... I mean Japan is a capitalistic society where multiple articles of clothing tend to be mass produced before being put in shop windows... why would we question this?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
... I mean Japan is a capitalistic society where multiple articles of clothing tend to be mass produced before being put in shop windows... why would we question this?
Because the first time they appeared they were arbitrarily inserted into the shop by one of the gods in order to fuck with Maya?

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Because in "Stray Cat" we learn that those 2 scarves are not supposed to be sold at that shop. Not listed in the inventory as said by the other employee who works at Les Vêtements. Also Maya's scarf was a gift from Akira before the time loop fuckery. And time loop fuckery!

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Because the first time they appeared they were arbitrarily inserted into the shop by one of the gods in order to fuck with Maya?
Not the take I got regarding the scarves.
I took it as them always being there. The emotional impact for Maya is not the scarves but the fact sensei 'remembered'/stumbled into buying it for Maya which is the emotional significance of it. The scarf itself meant nothing when it was in the window or shop. Just another mass produced article of clothing. But the original sense before he was warped bought it for Maya at some point. Thousands of years later after sense was forced to forget about her he decided to do something nice for her and it just so happened to be the same nice thing he did so far in the past. Giving Maya hope he still remembers in some way.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Because in "Stray Cat" we learn that those 2 scarves are not supposed to be sold at that shop. Not listed in the inventory as said by the other employee who works at Les Vêtements. Also Maya's scarf was a gift from Akira before the time loop fuckery. And time loop fuckery!
Huh have to rewatch stray cat cause I don't recall that

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Not the take I got regarding the scarves.
I took it as them always being there. The emotional impact for Maya is not the scarves but the fact sensei 'remembered'/stumbled into buying it for Maya which is the emotional significance of it. The scarf itself meant nothing when it was in the window or shop. Just another mass produced article of clothing. But the original sense before he was warped bought it for Maya at some point. Thousands of years later after sense was forced to forget about her he decided to do something nice for her and it just so happened to be the same nice thing he did so far in the past. Giving Maya hope he still remembers in some way.
Yeah, as Wardtnaci said there was a conversation with the non-Chika employee of the store about how she had no idea how they got they were and they weren't in the inventory - Sensei then attempted to haggle over the (made up) price.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes