fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Aight a question about Kaori! Or more so about her connections or afflictions (if any) with the gods since I wasn’t able to figure more out even after replaying.

What I know is:
1) Her apparent preference for spiders, which are implied to be related to the Concerned (need fact check)
2) Her Jesus birthday and the occasional biblical quotes
3) Able to (in a way) visualize Sensei’s thoughts? (been described as “cloud in your head go BZZZ”)
4) Can sometimes see through Sensei completely and burst out blunt and uncharacteristic comments, featured by a up close shot of her expression
5) Able to guess shio tori being the favorite ramen flavor of Tsuenyo’s dad, a possible candidate of the God of Wires (this one could be just a coincidence though)
6) Has some peculiar chatting topics with Sensei, and genuinely worries for his well being, feelings, happiness and whatnot
7) Owns a big cock sentient chicken (maybe this doesn't count, idk)

Are there other more direct hints that I've missed? I think Kaori is associated with the third god, the one we know or experience the least, but am lacking more straightforward indications. And every time rewatching her events is just getting me more boggled.

Hopefully one day we get an event with Kaori having conversations with Yasu; we will either get subtle hints about everything here and there, or get brain combustion because of the colossal confusion fitted in one scene

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Aight a question about Kaori! Or more so about her connections or afflictions (if any) with the gods since I wasn’t able to figure more out even after replaying.

What I know is:
1) Her apparent preference for spiders, which are implied to be related to the Concerned (need fact check)
3) Able to (in a way) visualize Sensei’s thoughts? (been described as “cloud in your head go BZZZ”)
4) Can sometimes see through Sensei completely and burst out blunt and uncharacteristic comments, featured by a up close shot of her expression
5) Able to guess shio tori being the favorite ramen flavor of Tsuenyo’s dad, a possible candidate of the God of Wires (this one could be just a coincidence though)
6) Has some peculiar chatting topics with Sensei, and genuinely worries for his well being, feelings, happiness and whatnot

Are there other more direct hints that I've missed? I think Kaori is associated with the third god, the one we know or experience the least, but am lacking more straightforward indications. And every time rewatching her events is just getting me more boggled.

Hopefully one day we get an event with Kaori having conversations with Yasu; we will either get subtle hints about everything here and there, or get brain combustion because of the colossal confusion fitted in one scene
Spiders are tied to Callous, I believe.

There's also a connection between Ami and spiders, due to the shadows surrounding her in Baby Finches.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

What I know is:

in one of the resets you get an implication of which god is associated with spiders, Spotless Mind I think, if you answer with 'concerned' you get a spider crawl out of a book called 'The Dark' in a later scene. Kaori also calls herself The Mistress Of The Dark and has a giant spider tattoo... so meh. which god is the concerned one that cares? I could be remembering this wrong too... this kind of stuck out to me because i didn't notice any spider in a book thing in terms of background stuff and I'm usually really good at that and someone else noticed it and said the conditions for it here. probably because I think i remember picking callous.

edit: maybe one of the people that like to get into the game code to sus out every LITTLE DETAIL can confirm if that is linked together or not

also do you recall the happy event/memory with sensei on the roof with maya and the background is distorted with ami and shadows of spiders everywhere. not for any reason i just liked that event and it felt somewhat topic adjacent

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
is 261 main/16 happy the correct number of events at the end of this update? it felt short.
Not sure what you mean here. There are 256 Main events, 447 Character Event (Main & Side) and 16 Happy Events which are replay-able and a couple that are not. IE: the event where Chika wins a free stay @ the Onsen from a radio show and invites Sensei. I might be slightly off in the numbers since I did the count manually.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If anyone has the March care package and wants to be my new supplier for them, please DM me, and I'll send it to the mods without ever mentioning you, so you'll stay safe, Sel won't be able to ban you that way.
You'll have to scrub their unique code that's put in the files before sending it to the mods.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You'll have to scrub their unique code that's put in the files before sending it to the mods.
Seriously? Sel is really tenacious.
I have no idea how to do that though, if there is someone here who does know, and if you're willing to help, DM me too, I have not received a DM for the package though, but that's good, as I now know the issue.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have no idea how to do that though.
One of the DRM dataminers said it looked like a unique code was embedded in each download, that that's what the DRM was checking for and then sending a message to their server and checking if it had been used yet, by getting many pings for the same code they could identify who the leaker was and ban them, which is what i assume happened to you.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
One of the DRM dataminers said it looked like a unique code was embedded in each download, that that's what the DRM was checking for and then sending a message to their server and checking if it had been used yet, by getting many pings for the same code they could identify who the leaker was and ban them, which is what i assume happened to you.
Would the CP even work without that code?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It will if the patch is applied, but we're pretty sure we'll have to update the patch every update as they're bound to be changing it on us to try and keep ahead, dw though, it shouldn't take long, just a bit more work but if folks care about the care packages that much then a way will be found.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I have no idea how to do that though, if there is someone here who does know, and if you're willing to help, DM me too, I have not received a DM for the package though, but that's good, as I now know the issue.
We already got the March CP courtesy of 1804maya , I just forgot to report it to add it to the OP. Just did. https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10432204

Yes. It was a 4-digit code embedded in, previously, just the main menu image file that's included. The DRM in 0.29 looked for that ID and sent it to their servers to ask if it should delete your saves or not. I uploaded versions of the CPs with the IDs scrubbed to the front page, and the admins put them under the "Disable DRM Patch" link in the OP for some reason.

March's didn't have one embedded at all when I got it which I find very curious.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
We already got the March CP courtesy of 1804maya , I just forgot to report it to add it to the OP. Just did. https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10432204

Yes. It was a 4-digit code embedded in, previously, just the main menu image file that's included. The DRM in 0.29 looked for that ID and sent it to their servers to ask if it should delete your saves or not. I uploaded versions of the CPs with the IDs scrubbed to the front page, and the admins put them under the "Disable DRM Patch" link in the OP for some reason.

March's didn't have one embedded at all when I got it which I find very curious.
Another reminder that since the dev has shown they're willing to put even a miniscule amount of malicious code in their game, you should run this game in a virtual machine without internet access.

ian27

Mar 14, 2019
When is 0.30 or 0.29 part 2 (watever that is) coming out? I know it's April something, but not the exact date

ian27

Mar 14, 2019
As of this update, the game has moved to a (roughly) 40 day development window. Instead of one smallish update every 15 days, we get one large update every 35-40 days.
Hope the next update will be worth waiting for. I remember somebody posted the schedule of upcoming character events in this thread. Does anyone still have it? or is it me misremembering again

idiotamerican

Aug 18, 2018
Not sure what you mean here. There are 256 Main events, 447 Character Event (Main & Side) and 16 Happy Events which are replay-able and a couple that are not. IE: the event where Chika wins a free stay @ the Onsen from a radio show and invites Sensei. I might be slightly off in the numbers since I did the count manually.
interesting, the guide mod thinks there are 261. could be getting confused by deleted events or something.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hope the next update will be worth waiting for. I remember somebody posted the schedule of upcoming character events in this thread. Does anyone still have it? or is it me misremembering again
0.30, release date 4/24 (I misrembered by a week)
3 Chika Events
3 Maya Events
4 Molly Events
3 Yuki Events
4 Noriko Events
3 Kirin Events
3 Sara Events
3 Tsubasa Events
2 Animations
UI Update: Unlockables menu

0.31, release date 6/1
3 Ami events
4 Touka events
3 Kaori events
3 Rika events
5 Main events
4 Makoto events
4 Nodoka events
2 new picture messages
1 new character profile page (Rika)

0.32, release date 7/1
2 Main events
4 Io events
4 Yasu events
3 Haruka events
3 Maki events
3 "events" (it's in an odd font, so not sure how to describe it)
2 Animations
1 Character Profile (likely Side character 15, see below)

Transcribed from the current progress tracker, so there's some stuff I hadn't noticed, as well as some conjecture

1) Two new profile pages, which means my previous argument about not seeing side girl 15 in game for at least several more months is out the window, and it's probably Daisy. Either that, or he's actually going beyond 15 side girls after all.
2) Animations in .30 are probably Miku and Niki, based on the scenes added in .29. Two animations in .32 means two new animation-provoking scenes in the next two updates (which makes me sad that Yumi isn't getting scenes)
3) I was also wrong about the 40 day dev cycle, apparently. That was based on the release dates for 30 and 31, but 32 appears to put it back on a 1 month dev cycle.
4) This is 18 girls getting content updates over 3 updates, which is a lot more than we would see in any 3 month period during chapter 2, so that makes me quite happy.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes