franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Ok, if i want to try for first time this game what should i download? like what are those drm and care package? Some months ago remeber reading (maybe i am wrong cause of my shitty memory)about a controversy of this game, where the author wanted to remove all the h content so in the past i skipped the game... the 8 gb is full contains all or is there a patch?

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Ok, if i want to try for first time this game what should i download? like what are those drm and care package? Some motns ago remeber reading (maybe i am wrong cause of my shitty memory)about a controversy of this game, where the author wanted to remove all the h content so in the past i skipped the game... the 8 gb is full contains all or is there a patch?
The drm thing messes with the saves if you steal the care packages. It also causes errors with a certain character. Just download the drm-free version.
The "Huggy-Boi" controversy ended a while ago, that was back when the game was on Patreon and they were cracking down on H-content. You're getting the real version of the game.
Enjoy the ride.

Edit: I also highly recommend finding the guide mod. Some of the scene requirements get really specific and it's nice not having to open up twelve wiki pages to figure out what to do next.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ok, if i want to try for first time this game what should i download? like what are those drm and care package? Some motns ago remeber reading (maybe i am wrong cause of my shitty memory)about a controversy of this game, where the author wanted to remove all the h content so in the past i skipped the game... the 8 gb is full contains all or is there a patch?
There care packages are equivalent to DVD bonus features. Info sheets on characters, a bonus non-canon animation (usually an aged-up or aged-down version of one of the girls). If you never look at them, you miss nothing, and if you never download them, you will not trigger the DRM.

Dev never wanted to remove H content. He has stated that there's no point in making a VN that doesn't have it. But around the end of 2021, Patreon freaked out about the game and made him make a sanitized version of it (that could be restored via patch), so there were briefly two versions of the game, but after about 2 months of this they took his page down anyway and he stopped supporting the sanitized version.

8 GB sounds about right for the full-size download. Because of the way he does the file structure (an artifact of the two-versions), some folders tend to get left out during compression that break the game if not included, so it's strongly advised to do the full-size download for the first install, and then use the update patches every time there's a release afterwards to keep it current. If you miss an update patch, re-download the latest full version, skipping an update patch will leave out the scenes added to the game in that update and break things.

Reactions: derekthered56

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I find this game oddly enticing if creepy at times. But like in all the right ways. So cool.

Also I love the HEX encoded unicode text. Don't know how many people caught it though. Like I don't think most of the people playing here can just convert those in their head like I do. It's still awesome that you included them though. Really appreciated by us software nerds.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I find this game oddly enticing if creepy at times. But like in all the right ways. So cool.

Also I love the HEX encoded unicode text. Don't know how many people caught it though. Like I don't think most of the people playing here can just convert those in their head like I do. It's still awesome that you included them though. Really appreciated by us software nerds.
In my head, no. I pretty much always have a hex-text decoder website (and a ROT decoder website) open whenever I'm playing new content.

JazzDude86

May 27, 2020
Did the place to enter codes change with the new update? I went to the computer on the weekend, but there's no option to enter a code.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
You should remove the link in your post ASAP if you don't want your lil website account to be banned. The image files may contain an embedded ID number that corresponds to your account.

Edit:
Interestingly enough I didn't find any embedded IDs that the current DRM uses within this one. Either they're changing the method or, hopefully, recognized it was a stupid, harmful waste of time and gave up on it.

Here's a link to a cleaned version anyway:
oh cool i might just start sharing them to you privately so you can clean them and release them to the public whenever a new one releases

Reactions: jameswitcher
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes