Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
did you get 0.28 too? because it's kinda of a sequence you know if you didn't update to 0.28 you will need to download the full file
I got the compressed version of the file and I thought it was the full version. I will download again with a regular version of the full game. Thank you for the input.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I got the compressed version of the file and I thought it was the full version. I will download again with a regular version of the full game. Thank you for the input.
Sometimes the compressed version gets a little glitchy because of the way the file structure is set up. Might want to try a complete (uncompressed) install.

Reactions: crustlord12

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, did anyone get pissed-off enough to post the KK cards yet?
I doubt that will happen.
On the bright side - you can make your own, quality will depend on your skill though. You can make them pretty much indistinguishible from original! And there are a few of those flying around on the net (saw Maya, Chika and Chinami, pretty high quality too)

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm sure someone posted them some time ago and then deleted or had it deleted some time after, just don't remember who.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I may be out of the loop, but what is a KK card?
Koikatsu character card. All the character models were designed using Koikatsu, which means there's a character card that has all the detailing of the model that was used to make them look the way they do, and if someone has the card, they can use it for their own purposes (either for custom scenarios in Koikatsu, or to make their own game using the assets).

In the very early days of the game, the cards were available as a Patron perk, but they were removed pretty quickly because people were using them in their own games, and the developer didn't take kindly to that.

Reactions: Twistty

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Koikatsu character card. All the character models were designed using Koikatsu, which means there's a character card that has all the detailing of the model that was used to make them look the way they do, and if someone has the card, they can use it for their own purposes (either for custom scenarios in Koikatsu, or to make their own game using the assets).

In the very early days of the game, the cards were available as a Patron perk, but they were removed pretty quickly because people were using them in their own games, and the developer didn't take kindly to that.
Ah, now I understand. I'm more familiar with DAZ3D, so the term confused me. The idea that the developer had problems with that seems about on par in retrospect. Perhaps a portent of what was to come?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I keep running into these anytime Osako talks now. It happened first during Uta's "Love Me To Pieces" and now happened at Sana's "Purest Intentions".

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
I keep running into these anytime Osako talks now. It happened first during Uta's "Love Me To Pieces" and now happened at Sana's "Purest Intentions".
It's a known bug with 0.29.0, a hotfix was released. The link is on the first page.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes