DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Shit, seems like I belong to the crowd that missed 2 Ayane events. How in gods name can something so completely radom be implemented. I mean, now you can never know if you chose the right girl whenever there is one to pick.

In any way, is there a way to cheat the missed events? I tried with Universal Renpy Mod and with and whenever I set the missed events flag from 2 to 0, its still there. Is it best to just use a save from someone else?
If you modify the variables to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should be able to trick the game into thinking you chose "ayanecthree", and be able to replay those missing events. (Also if you missed or have chosen not to fuck Haruka, you should have 1 miss in Chapter 3, not sure if it actually applies to Ayane, but whatever. Could probably ignore it if you aren't fucking Haruka.)

Might cause problems down the road if you have multiple "cthree"s though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onizuka2050

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah, Chika is definitely a ticking time bomb at this point. Her relationship with Sensei is built entirely on a lie(and is the only relationship that has that distinction if I remember correctly, all the other girls know the "real" Sensei to some extent) and it's inevitable that it's not going to last. I know Sel well enough by now to know that Chika wasn't bluffing when she said she would destroy all that he loves if Sensei betrayed her.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Yasu likely just looked at where she heard a voice coming from. Sound doesn't exactly come from nowhere. Not to mention she went "huh" and "who-" instead of "When?" And "Where did you-".

Nothing about it suggests she suddenly saw Sekai, to me, tbh.
"Who-" could easily be the start of "Who are you?" to the person who just appeared out of nowhere. If there wasn't someone else to look at, why wouldn't her first thought be that the voice was coming from the rabbit? Her eyeline is directly at where Sekai's face would be. It seemed pretty clear to me that Selebus was indicating that Yasu could now see Sekai, but of course, I could be wrong.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"Who-" could easily be the start of "Who are you?" to the person who just appeared out of nowhere. If there wasn't someone else to look at, why wouldn't her first thought be that the voice was coming from the rabbit? Her eyeline is directly at where Sekai's face would be. It seemed pretty clear to me that Selebus was indicating that Yasu could now see Sekai, but of course, I could be wrong.
Or simply "Who said that?".

Yasu also likely knows the voices of her bunnies. They are her friends. Not to mention Sekai's face is where her mouth is, and where the sound was likely coming from.

I don't really any reason it could be considered clear that she saw Sekai, or why Sekai would be shown to be blatantly invisible to Yasu then just turn visible.. for some reason.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Random, but I think Sensei definitely has a type:
Hmm Maya and Niki do have plenty in common, fiery temper, having fake bubbly personas for occasions, nerd, etc.

Wonder if any of the common trait actually came from Maya’s competitive spirit toward Niki and not from herself, as in replicating what the major source of her jealousy does.

But it’s more possible that these are just the side effects of going over the cycles millions of times (temper and persona wise, not the nerd part)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, Chika is definitely a ticking time bomb at this point. Her relationship with Sensei is built entirely on a lie(and is the only relationship that has that distinction if I remember correctly, all the other girls know the "real" Sensei to some extent) and it's inevitable that it's not going to last. I know Sel well enough by now to know that Chika wasn't bluffing when she said she would destroy all that he loves if Sensei betrayed her.
At least the only Sensei relationship. You could consider Rin and Otoha to be in the same boat, the difference there is that neither of those two is naive like Chika, so things are already going south.

It could also be "who said that?" instead, as if she heard a voice without a body. Sekai's face is where the sound would be coming from, which DesKel pointed out by saying she was looking where she heard the voice. As for the voice, she's crazy, not stupid, and sound is very directional in open spaces like that, so even the height of the origin point would be audible that close. She could probably tell the sound was coming from higher up than the stuffed rabbit Sekai was holding.

Reactions: LuisD and chronox42

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hmm Maya and Niki do have plenty in common, fiery temper, having fake bubbly personas for occasions, nerd, etc.

Wonder if any of the common trait actually came from Maya’s competitive spirit toward Niki and not from herself, as in replicating what the major source of her jealousy does.

But it’s more possible that these are just the side effects of going over the cycles millions of times (temper and persona wise, not the nerd part)
Resetted Maya would apparently be "significantly more chipper" according to Maya:

Noriko also doesn't really seem all that surprised by how Maya acts, outside of her not fucking and controlling Sensei anymore for some reason. Even Maya's outburst didn't seem to surprise Noriko:

So, I think the major difference between Pre Resets Maya and Current Maya is experience.

Current Maya seems to just be more experienced and more exhausted compared to her older/younger self. She's also implied as such by how she's still doing the same she has been, just slower:
Of course she's also become pessimistic:

Maya is also probably a little too narcissistic to purposely copy someone she considers herself superior to in "basically every single way":
Then again, it is hard to tell what's fabricated or not.

Feb 14, 2022
Speaking of Maya, what does everyone think about that uh, "Nope Maya" (haven't decided on better name)?:

My honest thoughts:
In our Russian segment, we call her Maya Realeyes. Just like Ami when she enters her mode with real eyes. Although they are different, but so far this is the best that can be, as with long Maya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
it wrost than that Chika is basically 2 ticking time bombs if you count things can go very wrong with Chinami. not even Chinami dieing just her illness getting a lot wrost could break her. even wrost if they both happen around the same time.

but i also think Chika isnt clueless to Sensei seeing other girls i think she more in denial and that why she get so defensive when anyone bring up the change of Sensei cheating. it why i think she crys with Rin during the beachmas trip when they talk about their relationships. plus Chika has a few times said to Sensei something like 'and that why i am your best and ONLY girlfriend you have'. plus i wonder if the threesome was her trying to show Sensei that he dont have go outside the relationship to be with other girls.

i think Chika did think he was loyal when she had sex with him the frist time but i think sometime after that when she was getting clingy and Sensei had to tell her to cool of when there in public. i think why she was acting like that was because she was panicing that he might be seeing someone else on the side or starting to look for one.but Chika for 100% think she the main girl and anyone else would be a side girl so her finding out that Sensei loves some girls more than her will break her.

also Rin ask Sensei to stop seeing Futaba after that talk with Chika because she know how badly it break her if Sensei seeing other girls.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In our Russian segment, we call her Maya Realeyes. Just like Ami when she enters her mode with real eyes. Although they are different, but so far this is the best that can be, as with long Maya.
I feel like Bug-eyes would fit better tbh, lol.

I have considered something like "Stalker Maya" or "Tag Maya" or even "AAY (All Around You) Maya". Albeit, I suppose simply "Eyes-Maya" would work. I'm curious what the game will end up calling it.

Long Maya was actually called Long Maya by Sensei:
Even though her Hexadecimal name translates to "You did it", so chances are that this version will get a nickname as well.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
With this discussion about Chika now I want to see a Niki x Chika threesome, neither of the girls will be willing to not be the main girlfriend, and both of them are pretty "insatiable" it will be great to see the dynamic between them fighting over him and keep going till exaustion.

idiotamerican

Aug 18, 2018
If you modify the variables to this:
You should be able to trick the game into thinking you chose "ayanecthree", and be able to replay those missing events. (Also if you missed or have chosen not to fuck Haruka, you should have 1 miss in Chapter 3, not sure if it actually applies to Ayane, but whatever. Could probably ignore it if you aren't fucking Haruka.)

Might cause problems down the road if you have multiple "cthree"s though.
thanks but this didn't work -- not sure why. does anyone have a save just prior to .34 with the ayanethreesome flag?

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Im curious about Io with the upside house behind, it has appeared a few times yet but we dont have much about it.
Also idk where are Niki, Nao, Kaori and (fuck) Otoha, its a strange place and dont seem like an Ayane's room in her mansion. (also fuck otoha again, idk how she convinced Niki to follow her to that place)
IIRC the face behind Nodoka is a Berserk refence, and it was a bad thing, so maybe that Nodoka event will be "funny"

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Im curious about Io with the upside house behind, it has appeared a few times yet but we dont have much about it.
Also idk where are Niki, Nao, Kaori and (fuck) Otoha, its a strange place and dont seem like an Ayane's room in her mansion. (also fuck otoha again, idk how she convinced Niki to follow her to that place)
IIRC the face behind Nodoka is a Berserk refence, and it was a bad thing, so maybe that Nodoka event will be "funny"
Hmm, this got me to thinking, maybe the reset can be caused artificially. It would be insanely cool if Nodoka caused it during the height of helloween party so that everyone would experience eldritch horrors like that.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Resetted Maya would apparently be "significantly more chipper" according to Maya:
I actually think that dark route will start with Maya being resetted, since she will turn into her "prime" manipulative form that had sensei under her thumb "until recently", teenager with short fuse and a hand full of cards that she may (and will) use against sensei. And if she is perceptive enough to notice his current relationships? Yeah, he will be screwed. In many meanings. But mostly in dark.

Ee8134

Mar 16, 2022
So I think I fucked up. I Installed the update only and it gave me a Parsing script error saying that the script.rpy is wrong. I ended up deleting the whole thing and just reinstalling it but I dont have my saves anymore, nor was it there when I successfully booted up the og version of the game. I just wanna double check if I'm fucked or not and see if I can get my save back cause I spend over a month on this game and just got to Yuki's first event in chapter 2.

Edit: Is it because I had the DRM disabled script.rpy?

Reactions: ArtofOn

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So I think I fucked up. I Installed the update only and it gave me a Parsing script error saying that the script.rpy is wrong. I ended up deleting the whole thing and just reinstalling it but I dont have my saves anymore, nor was it there when I successfully booted up the og version of the game. I just wanna double check if I'm fucked or not and see if I can get my save back cause I spend over a month on this game and just got to Yuki's first event in chapter 2.

Edit: Is it because I had the DRM disabled script.rpy?
The DRM is in the gui file, the script file on the post is an old script, but if the saves on your save folder are gone they are probably gone forever. Here is a save near where you said you left, it's the second haloween event if you want.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes