k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
or is it just kind of allegory of the whole thing with sensei and other girls by gods?
No one knows what it really is, but the theory that makes most sense, in my opinion, is that it's some kind of higher plane, especially since Nodoka seens to have come from there because of her story about a lavander haired character that seens to be someone in that house.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nodoka knows too much. According to her, she was not born human. Maybe Nodoka is the narrator. Not Himawari.
I do wonder if Nodoka's presumed relative Kyoko, is involved in some way as a Narrator or something.

From what I remember, there are about 3 to 4 narrators, so maybe I just don't remember exactly who the 4 are.
There definitely seems to be more than one. Plant #2 claimed so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Sekai is the one that talks about the gods, the Shapeshifter/Himawari is usually the one at the beach, then there's Sensei, and apparently something that thinks they are Sensei.

There might be some others though, like the one that seems to hate Sensei, albeit they may actually just be something with a split personality, or something.

about upside down house: im now replaying game , and i am baffled by how many times i didnt notice anything strange on TV, do we have any good theories what the hell is it?
It seems like the Upside Down House is some kind of other world that is layered on top of this one. Kumon-mi seems to be World/Terminal 23:
So, the UDH might be 24, since 22 is gone. Unless the UDH is gone and we've merely been experiencing remnants of it, making it 22.

There's presumably older relatives of the Arakawas (Ami and Sensei), and Nagasawas (Nodoka), in the Upside Down House, so I guess it'd make more sense for it to be an older world.

Overall: It's not exactly clear what it is or why it exists.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A look into the 'Lessons in Love' addicted mind after waiting this long:
We're almost there.

Btw, being reminded of Wakana's catchphrase, thematically reminded me of some of Maya's dialogue:
And now, I'm sad and excited for the next update... interesting contrast though, now that I think about it. Even their assumed colors contrast eachother. Green vs Purple.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Since new update is coming, I want to post some fun statistics about the average LiL player.
Context: I uploaded the full LiL soundtrack on youtube July this year and this is my channel viewer's statistic

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Ask everyone in your opinion throughout the game, what are their favorite event sequences?

Mine was Maya's date with Akira in chapter 2.

Edit:For those who are in doubt, their date is at the events: Somewhere Inside of a Dream, Three Halves Make a Whole (Itadakimasu), As The Sun Disappears, Everlasting Mercy. These are Maya's events from chapter 2.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes