Aug 20, 2021
I'm about due for a replay of the game. I know there was a progression bug regarding one of the Kanda's in the previous version (can't recall if it's Greater or Lesser Kanda), was it fixed in the update?
The bug was in Kirin’s character event, “Politics! Pleasure! Ponies!”. I remember it being an issue in the last version, but as of 0.38 it appears to have been fixed.

Jul 23, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks like an even more depressed version of her mother but if we're honest she WOULD absolutely be a Death Ball Survivor if not thrive... Rest in pieces who i can only assume were Nodoka/Makoto and Kirin. 2/3 did not participate they were simply targets.

Jan 1, 2024

So.. i had a schizo theory moment on my last sleep after that College/Adult Yumi preview.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
So.. i had a schizo theory moment on my last sleep after that College/Adult Yumi preview.

I think for the timeskip to happen something has to happen with Yumi, since she has shown the ability to skip forward in time after her conversation with Sensei in Hallowars. And it seems like there might be multiple timeskips since we have Teenami and her older model.

As for the gods simply rolling over and not having Sensei fuck the wizards is unlikely. Hope and Pareidolia have been growing tired of Sensei for not doing what he is told and look to be taking matters into their own hands and if it happens its gonna be a Lavenders Green or Paranoid situation where Sensei has no control over what he's doing.

Jan 1, 2024
I think for the timeskip to happen something has to happen with Yumi, since she has shown the ability to skip forward in time after her conversation with Sensei in Hallowars. And it seems like there might be multiple timeskips since we have Teenami and her older model.
Adding a small bit onto this, the preview is showing specifically and only adult Yumi, (altho there might be other previews) so that might make it her being more related to the timeskips more right.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

As much as I'd be thrilled to see more time fuckery and god fuckery, the adult Yumi preview gives me strong parody vibes and might just be intentionally exaggerating regarding some highschooler level sports.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Adding to the mix...
This is Selebus we are talking about, we know he is lazy AF when its about cards. So forgive me if i doubt he has made grown up versions of at least 2 characters to use them on a single render.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Selebus made the versions of the adult characters from the past and their future a long time ago, it's not even extra work.
Yumi preview, I see it more as a comic moment, like an interview of tragic events and making parodies of survival programs
The future models are used for those who ask for request and there are a few in care package.
I don't think we will see them in harem or dark route beyond some comedy moments or resets like with Sana in New Times Roman.
But even without knowing, I assume that the adult models of the Most characters will be widely used in Purity Route, when the reset is theoretically broken. or a more normal world.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Adding to the mix...
This is Selebus we are talking about, we know he is lazy AF when its about cards. So forgive me if i doubt he has made grown up versions of at least 2 characters to use them on a single render.
He made aged-up version of all the characters, and aged-down versions of all the adults, and if you pay him enough, he'll make custom renders using them. You can even have Adult Yumi peg the Loli version of her mom!

He doesn't need to ever use them in the game, he's making bank from customs.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Adding to the mix...
All characters have alt models except for Nao and Imani. Nao doesnt have any for lore reasons and I'm not sure as to why Imani doesn't have any as of yet.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
He made aged-up version of all the characters, and aged-down versions of all the adults, and if you pay him enough, he'll make custom renders using them. You can even have Adult Yumi peg the Loli version of her mom!

He doesn't need to ever use them in the game, he's making bank from customs.
"was" making bank from them until more people popped up in the same space with more experience in kk and willing to spend more than 15 minutes on a render without calling it too complicated

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
"was" making bank from them until more people popped up in the same space with more experience in kk and willing to spend more than 15 minutes on a render without calling it too complicated
"was" is such an incorrect way of stating "still making $10k/month"

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Isnt his goal not to make 120k or something like that? I am sure i did read that somewhere directly from him.
It's not a serious goal. His target with Subscribestar was to get back to where he was when Patreon shut him down, or about $11k. There's a target above that of something absurd with the quip "if Summertime Saga can do it, so can I," but it's not a serious target.

And since LiL is a one-man show, the $10k/month he's making puts him squarely in the top %15 of earners in the US, so yeah, he's making bank.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes