Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
It is, actually. The variable itself is quite literally called ‘robotname’ I believe.
Does the name we give to our robot even matter? Does Io ever learn about the name we gave the robot she gave us?
Just so she can realize I called mine "The Fetus Eater".

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I never knew, this is so lame then. If their friendship is still over but without reason it just seems like things happened and we chose to block it out or something.
It’s more like Ayane and Kirin will stay parallel instead of losing friendship. In fact, Kirin will remain a “bad and distant friend” to Ayane (Disappointing Everyone), but would still try to bond through their family issues. Nothing else happened off screen that made the two routes rejoin; it’s because its relevancy to the main story structure has always been minimal since the beginning.

tldr: they don't "suddenly stop hanging out" regardless of player choices. They weren't doing that from the beginning and they don't have reasons to engage later on if things between them never transpired.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Does the name we give to our robot even matter? Does Io ever learn about the name we gave the robot she gave us?
Just so she can realize I called mine "The Fetus Eater".
So far the robot's name only matters if you name it "1998 classic roller coaster tycoon" or whatever that even was called. When she starts shilling the game, Akira comments on it can she's happy at the shared obsession.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.40.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 1061 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 2075 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Interesting stuff regarding the upside down house, and it may add to that theory about Futaba reminding Akira of Nodoka's parents or something. There's this event where Futaba is supposed to show you what she wrote, but instead there's stuff written on the middle of the notebook by someone else, and here is what it says:

Now, given that the people that live in the upside down house are probably Nodoka's parents, that she is a stellar writer, and that Futaba often goes to sleep at her place, that this notebook is hers would be the logical conclusion. But I have no idea, cause Nodoka, at this point in time, doesn't seem to have any reason to fuck with Futaba (it's before the first reset). Thoughts?

Also, the edge of the universe seems to be the room with the clocks (could it be also the bottom of the well? I have no idea yet). And when Sana asks Akira if there is anywhere he'd like to go, he says the edge of the universe, which leads him to meeting Yasu for the first time.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
If this is referencing sex, then I'd assume she's fine given the events that continue happening. Also, no one can be truly physically harmed for real in the wishing well, they'd just be reset back to operating order.
Huh, so that's why Rin doesn't have scars and could just sleep her cuts off

Aug 20, 2021
There was not much of her. Karin did not care about Kirin's feelings in their dialog in the . In route in which Sensei told Karin that he has feelings for Kirin in second chapter, this dialog changes to make Karin ignore Kirin's feelings even more.

TBH, this has never been a solid theory, just an opportunity to think about Karin like about an actual person
Y’know, I’ve always just lied to Karin to not miss any of her events. But I’ll have to see how that conversation goes in my second playthrough when I get to that event. I like temporarily changing variables around as I play to see all the different dialogue variations anyway.

While it’s true I do like pure Karin, I won’t deny that I’d love to see her become her own person that doesn’t try so hard to please everybody (especially Kirin who takes her for granted) even more.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Huh, so that's why Rin doesn't have scars and could just sleep her cuts off
that is plausible, yes. there are lots of people that recover way faster than they should from serious injuries and people that survive stuff that could have very easily been fatal.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Interesting stuff regarding the upside down house, and it may add to that theory about Futaba reminding Akira of Nodoka's parents or something. There's this event where Futaba is supposed to show you what she wrote, but instead there's stuff written on the middle of the notebook by someone else, and here is what it says:

Now, given that the people that live in the upside down house are probably Nodoka's parents, that she is a stellar writer, and that Futaba often goes to sleep at her place, that this notebook is hers would be the logical conclusion. But I have no idea, cause Nodoka, at this point in time, doesn't seem to have any reason to fuck with Futaba (it's before the first reset). Thoughts?

Also, the edge of the universe seems to be the room with the clocks (could it be also the bottom of the well? I have no idea yet). And when Sana asks Akira if there is anywhere he'd like to go, he says the edge of the universe, which leads him to meeting Yasu for the first time.

We did get a list of the people in the upside down house at some point recently (Halloween reset I think)
-Saki Sakurazaka: Akira's mum probably, brownish hair purple eyes.
-Miu Miyahara: been seen in game, has redish hair blue eyes.
-Reina Ritsushima: not sure if she has been seen, black hair green eyes.
-Kyoko Nagasawa: Nodoka's mother probably.
-Ai Ariyoshi: Unknown (might to be DOUBT/lavender hair girl/book obsessed girl).
-Balaam the prophet: Dont know yet (might be Yuu)

Additional names from other events that are conected:
-DOUBT: Girl with lavender hair from "an excerpt from a waterlogged journal" and "lavender", maybe some more events.
-Yuko: Unknown, could be a nickname for Kyoko mentioned multiple times: "lavender", "an excerpt from a waterlogged journal".
-Yuu: Akira's dad probably, might be Balaam the prophet.
-Tsurumi & Kanon: "mentioned in rain king", "What's in the Pot?" maybe another event?.

They all seem to be stuck in the house for a very long time for some reason maybe alien space war related (long enough that it starts getting kind of fucked up) At least jugging by all the stuff that appears to be talking about it in game and on the twitter.

Futaba seems to remind Akira of "the girl With lavender hair" that is mentioned a lot by and appears to be in a relationship of sorts with Yuko. Nodoka also seems to be obsessed with Futaba and I'm assuming at the moment that's because Yuko, is Kyoko Nagasawa, is her mother.

There is that upside down alien thing plus "open up" text which might be a reference to the upside down house.
Plus some similarities to the white fronted parrot image, which alongside some of the other text on the Futaba images is beyond my comprehension. (There is also a black page there and someone was mentioned in "The One With A Happy Ending" to be "daughter of the black page")

I currently think the upside down house is the same as "grandmas house near a lake" that Ami mentioned in "Goodnight Moon".
Also that it is where the "journal I buried in eiderdown underneath the leftmost centre attic floorboard" that Sekai wants Akira to find is hidden.

Before this gets too incomprehensible here is some of the stuff from the twitter that has been previously posted that probably is from the perspective of various upside down house residents.

Well I probably failed at not being incomprehensible. So hopefully at least some of this makes sense. If you also would like to go insane, I recommend looking at the rest of the twitter and trying to connect things.
You will turn into this guy:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
We did get a list of the people in the upside down house at some point recently (Halloween reset I think)
-Saki Sakurazaka: Akira's mum probably, brownish hair purple eyes.
-Miu Miyahara: been seen in game, has redish hair blue eyes.
-Reina Ritsushima: not sure if she has been seen, black hair green eyes.
-Kyoko Nagasawa: Nodoka's mother probably.
-Ai Ariyoshi: Unknown (might to be DOUBT/lavender hair girl/book obsessed girl).
-Balaam the prophet: Dont know yet (might be Yuu)

Additional names from other events that are conected:
-DOUBT: Girl with lavender hair from "an excerpt from a waterlogged journal" and "lavender", maybe some more events.
-Yuko: Unknown, could be a nickname for Kyoko mentioned multiple times: "lavender", "an excerpt from a waterlogged journal".
-Yuu: Akira's dad probably, might be Balaam the prophet.
-Tsurumi & Kanon: "mentioned in rain king", "What's in the Pot?" maybe another event?.

They all seem to be stuck in the house for a very long time for some reason maybe alien space war related (long enough that it starts getting kind of fucked up) At least jugging by all the stuff that appears to be talking about it in game and on the twitter.

Futaba seems to remind Akira of "the girl With lavender hair" that is mentioned a lot by and appears to be in a relationship of sorts with Yuko. Nodoka also seems to be obsessed with Futaba and I'm assuming at the moment that's because Yuko, is Kyoko Nagasawa, is her mother.

There is that upside down alien thing plus "open up" text which might be a reference to the upside down house.
Plus some similarities to the white fronted parrot image, which alongside some of the other text on the Futaba images is beyond my comprehension. (There is also a black page there and someone was mentioned in "The One With A Happy Ending" to be "daughter of the black page")

I currently think the upside down house is the same as "grandmas house near a lake" that Ami mentioned in "Goodnight Moon".
Also that it is where the "journal I buried in eiderdown underneath the leftmost centre attic floorboard" that Sekai wants Akira to find is hidden.

Before this gets too incomprehensible here is some of the stuff from the twitter that has been previously posted that probably is from the perspective of various upside down house residents.

Well I probably failed at not being incomprehensible. So hopefully at least some of this makes sense. If you also would like to go insane, I recommend looking at the rest of the twitter and trying to connect things.
You will turn into this guy:
You made sense, the issue is that it's a LOT. And I don't mean from you, but from the game and in fragments way too far apart. We'll eventually get it though. United we stand.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes