Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
My two cents is that I keep hating Otoha more and more. Always felt like she was stringing Rin along and pretty much how it was going after all. While I still looked at the Rin nude, pretty sure save is going forward as if I didn't make the trade. Rin feels like the last girl to get screwed over by Sensei as a whole. Doing the trade would make me feel like a bad homie that is the last 'pure' thing I have going for me anymore.
It would probably main both her trust in me and start a really strong argument with Otoha...
Also... Niki's prolly gonna be disappointed in me... a lot

Aug 20, 2021
My top 5 is pretty much
1. Io
2. Uta
3. Haruka
4. Noriko
5. Niki / Otoha if she were to become cuck...

And ye, the Niki date was truly one of the best moments of the game... I don't like how Nodoka is just spreading my name to everyone...
Io is another one of my favorites too. She’s grown on me even more in my second playthrough. Can’t wait to see her events in 0.41 when it drops. She even gets three of ‘em, so hype!

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Io is another one of my favorites too. She’s grown on me even more in my second playthrough. Can’t wait to see her events in 0.41 when it drops. She even gets three of ‘em, so hype!
Anyways, back to my question I asked some time ago...
Is it possible our relationship ever turns sexual?
It's not that I particularly care, which is weird...
But considering one of the CP has her "pretty horny", I got curious.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's odd I have never seen people hating on Yumi for bullying Futuba. Then again I never hated her either. The allure of the tsundere is too strong I guess. Now I'm wondering if Nodoka would get less hate if she was mean to Sensei.
I don't think Futaba is a fan favorite like Yumi, tbh. Yumi has always been popular from what I recall, so, like in real life, if you're popular enough, you can get away with anything.

Nodoka is kind of mean to Sensei, but in a more "tough love" kind of way. Her conversation with Sensei in her Chapter 3 'Lavender' Event more or less came down to: "You suck, and you should accept it."

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I don't think Futaba is a fan favorite like Yumi, tbh. Yumi has always been popular from what I recall, so, like in real life, if you're popular enough, you can get away with anything.
Futaba also sucks, so there is that...

Sensei has such a way with words
1715824203057.png

Also, why is Chika stealing Uta now :mad:
I want to scratch her chin, I feel like I am getting cucked by my very own "girlfriend"

Reactions: micemerald

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Nodoka is kind of mean to Sensei, but in a more "tough love" kind of way. Her conversation with Sensei in her Chapter 3 'Lavender' Event more or less came down to: "You suck, and you should accept it."
OK she might be mean to him but she's no tsundere, that's what I meant. I think she would be more popular if she was, just look at how fans treat Yumi and Maya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I just want adorable sweet Uta to stop cockblocking Akira already. We know she wants it - but then again we have a whole uncomfy convo to get through re: yannow, them nudes.
She warms around to him... Now I want to scratch her chin and make her purr, but NOOO, my very own "girlfriend" has to cuck me on that matter.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
OK she might be mean to him but she's no tsundere, that's what I meant. I think she would be more popular if she was, just look at how fans treat Yumi and Maya.
Fair enough, Tsunderes are popular for some reason. I don't think I'd like to know why, lmao. Those two also happen to be the ones that most seemed to want lust scenes of the most. (And Rin is up there, I think.)

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Fair enough, Tsunderes are popular for some reason. I don't think I'd like to know why, lmao. Those two also happen to be the ones that most seemed to want lust scenes of the most. (And Rin is up there, I think.)
I think Yandere's are way better... Does this game have any yandere other than Chika?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
The two girls who seemingly hate him (but not really) and the one batting for the other team (also not really). People love a challenge I guess.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think this is a rather interesting topic. Because I feel like it's more of a "problem" (or maybe simply the intent) with the way the story is written. Futaba is just not a compelling character, as it has been pointed out by many people here, as well as herself and Akira. For instance, Io shares some traits with Futaba in her extreme lack of self-worth, yet Io is highly compelling.

Yumi bullies Futaba many times over, but that's just in the beginning which is then followed by "The Town has Two Halves" which radically changes our perception of her forever. I don't think it would be a stretch to say that we all feel some sort of collective guilt or pity for what has been done to her.

Then what happens? Yumi steadily grows, shows her affection for Akira at increasing rates, has a compelling emotional turmoil about liking a person that forced himself on her, has to endure being cucked by Chika constantly, either by being present or having to take care of Chinami for her best friend to have sex with the man she likes, gets in touch with her mom, gets a job, gets into the apocalypse squad, and not to count saving Akira so many times.

What about Futaba? (...) Her parents are architects and she writes an interesting horror story. Other than that, there's the stuff about Nodoka writing her book, but we already had Ayane's list of people that Akira was sleeping with, and her being assaulted by Kirin, which both served a similar purpose, way before this and were way more compelling too. Futaba just always feels to me like too little and too late. She could have known about what Nodoka did "in her name" and had something interesting happen out of that, but we were denied that too.

In fact there's so little about her that being bullied by Yumi is one of her defining traits and that hasn't happened since chapter 1.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think Yandere's are way better... Does this game have any yandere other than Chika?
Most girls in this game are Yandere, imo. Mentally ill and "in love". Quite a few of these girls have threatened to kill someone at some point, or implied they would.

Maya Prime seemed to be the only one (besides Ayane) implied to have an actual kill count, in her timeline, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes