Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It would be some kind of a plot-twist if the reason as to why only the Ayane choice leads to an event is because Himawari's influence backfired that way.

"Mom's the true heroine! If only one's getting an event, it's her!" kind of deal.
Himawari is still such a mystery to me tbh.Like we know that she is a shapeshifter,she has a favourable impression towards us and theres some kind of contract evolved?Such a mystery smh.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmmm.. interesting, I actually made an exercize about this in my head some time ago. Some differences I encountered: I expected Yumi to be a Pop Punk girl, I definitely pegged Futaba as the swiftie rather than Kirin (I can see it though), and somehow asociated Nodoka with Tool. Not sure what I expected from Tsuneyo but clearly not that.

Good for Yasu, unexpected as well. And just to show how this game has fried my brain, now every time I hear that song, when Chris Cornell repeats that last line over and over I can only think of Osako after fingering and licking Wakana for three hours. There, I ruined it for you. You're welcome.

Oh and speaking of Wakana, we all agree that she loves Nick Cave, right?

Edit: Also, Miku's favouite song must be 4:33 minutes of silence by john Cage, come on. Good luck singing that in karaoke though

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
You know ive been thinking.You guys rember that chika event about choosing a threesome partner?Well i picked tsubasa.Has sel said that every choice will be continued or that theres only 1 "correct" choice like for example Rin.
All other options other than Ayane just lead to them just saying no. Yumi says no at the halloween party, Rin says she'll think about it but actually means no because she might be secretly scared of penis and the others that haven't been explored yet might happen in version 0.43 since the only two left (Chinami and Tsubasa) both share an update with Chika in which they will ultimately say no. Curious to see what the dialogue would be if you picked Chinami.

Jan 1, 2024
All other options other than Ayane just lead to them just saying no. Yumi says no at the halloween party, Rin says she'll think about it but actually means no because she might be secretly scared of penis and the others that haven't been explored yet might happen in version 0.43 since the only two left (Chinami and Tsubasa) both share an update with Chika in which they will ultimately say no. Curious to see what the dialogue would be if you picked Chinami.
I'm pretty sure it's only Tsubasa who's saying no since if I remember right when Chinami was picked Chika freaked out and it lead to the idea being cancelled.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

NewWill

Jul 29, 2021
So I'm running into this problem here after updating the game.

>
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Event'

And this is happening with. . . all of my saves. And if at all possible I would much rather **not** restart the game again as that would be. . . just so so much even if I skipped ev

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"Get leeked, bro.":
That means "I approve" in DeSkelan.

As a side note, I wonder who will get a Lust Event first, Noriko or Tsuneyo? And when's the threesome?
Tsuneyo has got to be the girl that least likes Akira and yet is the one that's already his wife. Huh, I guess that tracks...

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I've got a question for any foot connoisseurs out there. Do we know whose shoes these are?
This is from "Caterpillar", the Chapter 2 main event where Io introduces herself to the class. The narrator references something like "your cubby at the back of the room", so it could tell us something about the narrator if we knew who the stuff belongs to.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I've got a question for any foot connoisseurs out there. Do we know whose shoes these are?
This is from "Caterpillar", the Chapter 2 main event where Io introduces herself to the class. The narrator references something like "your cubby at the back of the room", so it could tell us something about the narrator if we knew who the stuff belongs to.
I think the fact that the narrator gives us a poem is more important, since Himawari, for instance, can't give us good poems. From what they say, I'd say that it's either Sekai or Akira that's narrating this. Most likely Akira. Also, take note that this narrator has to be one that has already given us one poem before this event.
If you want to take a wild guess, like really wild guess, it could be Yumi. She's behind Uta. Then again, from the angle, it could also be Sana.
But since at least 50% of this event is narrated by Akira, I think the safe bet is that this part is narrated by him as well. Although it is strange that it says is watching Io from this angle, when he should have been from her side, but it could be nothing.

The shoe isn't Io's, but then again I don't think the shoes exist in the first place, this isn't where they'd leave their shoes, but at the locker at the school's entrance (where they'd put their "school shoes").

Edit: added some poem stuff.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: aramaug

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I think the fact that the narrator gives us a poem is more important, since Himawari, for instance, can't give us good poems. From what they say, I'd say that it's either Sekai or Akira that's narrating this. Most likely Akira. Also, take note that this narrator has to be one that has already given us one poem before this event.
If you want to take a wild guess, like really wild guess, it could be Yumi.

She's behind Uta. Then again, from the angle, it could also be Sana.
But since at least 50% of this event is narrated by Akira, I think the safe bet is that this part is narrated by him as well. Although it is strange that it says is watching Io from this angle, when he should have been from her side, but it could be nothing.

The shoe isn't Io's, but then again I don't think the shoes exist in the first place, this isn't where they'd leave their shoes, but at the locker at the school's entrance (where they'd put their "school shoes").
I wasn't aware that Himawari said she can't give good poems. Do you remember what event that's in?

I don't think it's Sensei narrating for a few reasons (e.g. there's a few lines of periods both before and after this section that makes me think there's a narrator shift), but if it is, I'm even more interested in who he is talking to. Sekai narrating makes sense with the poem and talking about being stuck in a small wooden box (e.g. a coffin), but the narrator also implies that they are/were uncomfortable with themselves as a person, which doesn't sound like a Sekai trait. I would also expect a more contemptuous tone and/or a focus on sex from Sekai.

It could be Yumi, but the cubby is on the other side of Uta from her.

Keep in mind this is a winter event, so the shoes might be from a winter outfit. I checked the dorm hallway, and the characters who are in the game at this point and wear black shoes in winter are Yumi, Makoto, Rin, and Futaba, but none of the images are clear enough to determine if they match.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I wasn't aware that Himawari said she can't give good poems. Do you remember what event that's in?

I don't think it's Sensei narrating for a few reasons (e.g. there's a few lines of periods both before and after this section that makes me think there's a narrator shift), but if it is, I'm even more interested in who he is talking to. Sekai narrating makes sense with the poem and talking about being stuck in a small wooden box (e.g. a coffin), but the narrator also implies that they are/were uncomfortable with themselves as a person, which doesn't sound like a Sekai trait. I would also expect a more contemptuous tone and/or a focus on sex from Sekai.

It could be Yumi, but the cubby is on the other side of Uta from her.

Keep in mind this is a winter event, so the shoes might be from a winter outfit. I checked the dorm hallway, and the characters who are in the game at this point and wear black shoes in winter are Yumi, Makoto, Rin, and Futaba, but none of the images are clear enough to determine if they match.
Sekai could be referring to her highschool life, she didn't answer to anyone calling her by her family name after all. She did have a lot of things she did not want to be drawn to attention about herself, and it's also important to note that Sekai was miserable for most of her life (she couldn't breathe, and it was only after molesting Akira that she found some respite) - one can imagine how she was as a teenager. In her case, she blossomed out of having a light shining in her face though, and quite literally became a butterfly - which links heavily to this event's name and what the narrator says while watching Io.

Edit: a dark tone to this would be her choosing to be with Nozomu hoping that he could hurt her more than she hurt himself, and although I hate this idea, it would link with Nozomu being gay and going to torment girls instead. It would also make sense as to why she mentions to Akira "you have no idea what your brother did to me the other day", and "I tried everything to find happiness", and "the thing with your brother is a separate thing". Again, I hate this idea, but I have to point it out in good faith.

I can't recall when Himawari says this, but it's in at least two different events, where the narrator apologises for not being able to compose poems as Akira does, and she tries her hand on them with poor results. I think in one of them is when she says "roses are red, my eyes are blue" or something to that effect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aramaug

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
If this game had a feet tag this would be solved by now

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes