Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy fucking shit, here we go again with the freaking moon :ROFLMAO: DeSkel's gonna have a field day.

And on the name of the first event:
So it's not only the moon, it's gods, the moon and the carrying of the light. Sounds like Imani's time to shine has arrived.

Minor sus eyes to changes for older content.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
A lot of lust names have special results:

However, on that specific one, by that point I was like "Maya, the real question here is: why not?" :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, the real answer is "because I want the world to break so that I can see who fixes it and gather more information".

Then again, it is said it's probably non-canon, and the lust names mechanics leave much to be taken seriously, like:

Can't really take things seriously when it doesn't account for obvious stuff like that.
Oh yeah, I did see all of those after I did all of the choices for lust names, but when it first happened I always aimed to choose something that would make the other person uncomfortable just to see what would happen. That one with Haruka is the one I remember the most because it creeped me out hahah.

Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Wanted to ask something for mates here, since it came up with what Yasu would choose in karaoke.

For the love what ever deity, in my social environment maybe 2 of 100 people know what Soundgarden is, more often they know Audioslave, but that would at most double the amount, without probably even knowing who Chris Cornell was.
That said, i'm from Europe (Germany).

So how is that for you guys?
I saw that some people know, made my heart almost skip a beat.
Those of you who know, are you just older? and experienced that era?, or is Soundgarden/Chris Cornell better known in the states?
If you're in the younger department, how did you come to know?

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Wanted to ask something for mates here, since it came up with what Yasu would choose in karaoke.

For the love what ever deity, in my social environment maybe 2 of 100 people know what Soundgarden is, more often they know Audioslave, but that would at most double the amount, without probably even knowing who Chris Cornell was.

Those of you who know, are you just older? and experienced that era?, or is Soundgarden/Chris Cornell better known in the states?
I know of Soundgarden and I'm born in the 90's. I'm not a fan to be honest of either Soundgarden or Audioslave, just not my thing, only learned about them because I was exploring listening to different bands to see what i liked; though I do admit Chris was a really good singer.

Reactions: BlackDays

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

I remember getting to know about them from the time "be yourself" and "like a stone" were released. They used to play on both radios and in houseparty playlists from the time. Haven't heard about them for a long time...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackDays
Aug 20, 2021

I’m only 22 (23 next month), so Soundgarden wasn’t really my era of music. I just so happen to enjoy the older stuff is all. Classic rock and grunge is the good shit. Some modern stuff is okay but it’s not my favorite.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I remember getting to know about them from the time "be yourself" and "like a stone" were released. They used to play on both radios and in houseparty playlists from the time. Haven't heard about them for a long time...
That was Audioslave.
Audioslave formed from offtime Soundgarden singer/solo artist Chris Cornell and the leftover band Rage Against the Machine.
Cornell later returned to Soundgarden and Audioslave/Rage Against the Machine later reunited with its former singer Zack de la Rocha.

/e Funny anecdote. Rage Against the Machine, afair, split up (kicking de la Rocha) after he went apeshit and climbed the stage scafolding during some MTV live happening :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
That was Audioslave.
Audioslave formed from offtime Soundgarden singer/solo artist Chris Cornell and the leftover band Rage Against the Machine.
Cornell later returned to Soundgarden and Audioslave/Rage Against the Machine later reunited with its former singer Zack de la Rocha.

/e Funny anecdote. Rage Against the Machine, afair, split up (kicking de la Rocha) after he went apeshit and climbed the stage scafolding during some MTV live happening :ROFLMAO:
I knew about that guy climbing the scaffolding but didn't know he was kicked out of the band (also not into RATM) lol. I forgot to mention on my previous reply but what you said got me thinking and I feel the same way as you but only when it comes to Dio, that is one that I really love and is not from my time either as I discovered his music just 1 year before he died.

Oct 1, 2023
A lot of lust names have special results:

However, on that specific one, by that point I was like "Maya, the real question here is: why not?" :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, the real answer is "because I want the world to break so that I can see who fixes it and gather more information".

Then again, it is said it's probably non-canon, and the lust names mechanics leave much to be taken seriously, like:

Can't really take things seriously when it doesn't account for obvious stuff like that.
Me when I make them all call me daddy anyway

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I knew about that guy climbing the scaffolding but didn't know he was kicked out of the band (also not into RATM) lol. I forgot to mention on my previous reply but what you said got me thinking and I feel the same way as you but only when it comes to Dio, that is one that I really love and is not from my time either as I discovered his music just 1 year before he died.
Dio, like the former Black Sabbath Guy?

Aug 20, 2021
Holy fucking shit, here we go again with the freaking moon :ROFLMAO: DeSkel's gonna have a field day.

And on the name of the first event:
So it's not only the moon, it's gods, the moon and the carrying of the light. Sounds like Imani's time to shine has arrived.

Minor sus eyes to changes for older content.
Speaking of Imani and the Moon, stumbled across this gem just now on my second playthrough while catching up to the next update:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bingoogus
So what's your take on my topic?
Nothing to say, music is an entirely subjective subject and so you either share enjoyment with someone else's taste or you don't. What is there to do but list what you like and have others nod along or shake their heads... the conversation is pointless in my eyes but my perspective on the matter is largely irrelevant, talk away, i'm not going to complain about it, you're doing nothing wrong, it's just not something i'm going to participate in as i have nothing to say.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I don't give a fuck about music:KEK:
My playlist is the most random shit, one day it's anime stuff, the other is some rock song from 15 years ago (or 50), the other is game music, hell, the other day I was running while listening to the LiL OST.

"Sleepsong" or " " is one my favorites by the way. The one from Council of the Plants/Sekai's restoration. The change in song from narrator/Himawari saying:
Another banger is , especially when it plays here:
Two of my favorite moments in the story tbh, since the Sekai restoration is really for me the Akira restoration. And he then ends up choosing Maya over Sekai's memories to go to her in the second event.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Nothing to say, music is an entirely subjective subject and so you either share enjoyment with someone else's taste or you don't. What is there to do but list what you like and have others nod along or shake their heads... the conversation is pointless in my eyes but my perspective on the matter is largely irrelevant, talk away, i'm not going to complain about it, you're doing nothing wrong, it's just not something i'm going to participate in as i have nothing to say.
I mean, my personal opinion is that those that "don't like music" might just not have found their poison yet.
But i'm also not beyond the point to admit that there might be people that take no enjoyment out of it.
I also count soundtracks like the Lil ones as music btw. Just to make sure.

I also wasn't after affirmation espacially for my own taste in music.
But i was very interested to see how some folks here came to know certain bands (in this case Soundgarden ofc)/music why i also asked about the circumstances (age/area).
Just want to find out the difference in my taste of music compared to that of others/the majority.

Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
My playlist is the most random shit, one day it's anime stuff, the other is some rock song from 15 years ago (or 50), the other is game music, hell, the other day I was running while listening to the LiL OST.

"Sleepsong" or " " is one my favorites by the way. The one from Council of the Plants/Sekai's restoration. The change in song from narrator/Himawari saying:
Another banger is , especially when it plays here:
Two of my favorite moments in the story tbh, since the Sekai restoration is really for me the Akira restoration. And he then ends up choosing Maya over Sekai's memories to go to her in the second event.
One could give Sel all the shits for whatever reasons, like plotholes/unnecessary coffee talks/puzzles/his character or whatever, but his choices in BGM's is very solid.
And i wonder if he has a lucky hand, talent, or was educated that way.

• Thinking Face

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
One could give Sel all the shits for whatever reasons, like plotholes/unnecessary coffee talks/puzzles/his character or whatever, but his choices in BGM's is very solid.
And i wonder if he has a lucky hand, talent, or was educated that way.
which plotholes? I'm keenly interested.

Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes