Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
For me, the one I found annoying and boring in my first playthrough was Ayane and it's still Ayane. DesKel pointed out some points making it seem like she was confident in challenging Kirin and Ami, but I have to disagree, for me it showed how weak Ayane is, Ayane didn't have any courage to face Kirin and she just did That's when she found out about the reset, knowing that she would have protection for something, and in Ami's case it was the same thing, she had the courage to talk to Ami or even look at her because she had been informed by Maya that Ami had already killed her, showing that she was not 100% protected and she only went to confront Ami when she received help from Himawari informing her that nothing would happen to her and that she was 100% protected, showing again that Ayane does not have the courage to do something if she thinks something is going to happen to her.

In short: Ayane, for me, is weak because she doesn't have the courage to do something because she fears the consequences and she only does it when she knows that nothing will happen to her. (In my view she looks like those characters who bully someone just because their father is rich or the director's son since they are not afraid of the consequences since they are 100% sure that nothing will happen to them, and when They know that there are some consequences for their actions, they don't do them out of fear, for me Ayane is like someone like that, someone who is a coward)
Ayane being a coward is a unique take.Hell i can see it myself.As you said she only lashed out at Kirin and Ami only because she is confident that whatever they do to her wont leave a permanent scar.

For me though i like to see this in a more charitable light.You can say that Ayane is a coward,yes and especially after the """threesome""" scene with Kirin i will could in theory agree with you but ill be using that exact scene for why i dont agree with that.I believe that the biggest reason that Ayane managed to do what she did is because now,with a "Get out of jail free" card that the resets represent she is sure that no permanent Harm can come to Sensei.The girls can do what they want but once everything resets nothing will matter.That means that A)She can do whatever she wants with Sensei since nothing matters and B)Her possessiveness of him now has the perfect conditions to bloom.TLDR she is a coward but i believe the reason why she "grew some balls" and did what she did is because the only thing that matters to her is secured.

Dec 18, 2020
Did you guys have any characters that you radically changed your opinions on during the course of the game/on replay?
Maya. At first, I liked her cuz of her "uniquness". Alas, at the third chapter I stop liking her.

Noriko... It went from "I dislike her" to "Oh dear, oh gorgeous".

Yasu. I was genuinely afraid of her when she joined the class. Now I think of her as a really sweet and cute girl.

Nodoka. Gosh, I liked her... But then a lot of shit happened, so... people here know how much I "like" her,xd.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I definitely didn't intend to imply that Ayane was brave. She hides her true feelings and thoughts, and only "fights back" when she knows she will win. She's already rich, and has training in karate, with Osako noting she's good, yet only after knowing she had supernatural advantages has she actually faced her problems. Mostly with violence upon those who can't hurt her.

She's also still pretending she doesn't remember being pregnant and losing it, like Long Maya pointed out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And is still hiding that she was bullying Ami, from Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sensei didn't like when Otoha slapped Rin (His pseudo daughter), so I'm curious what Sensei would say if he found out Ayane (Another pseudo daughter) slapped Ami (Possibly his actual daughter), now that he seems to finally be trying to give a shit about Ami.

Then again, Prince Ami might be trying to fuck Ayane at this point, and Ayane is probably struggling to have control over anything at the moment, so...
Oh yea also fingers crossed but i need Prince Ami threesomes

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Could anyone here remind me please as to which event it is in which Makoto gets the marriage license? It's a story beat I just can't remember happening at all and it's been mentioned repeatedly in the most recent events I've viewed as I try to catch up with updates 40 and 41.

Guessing it'll be the encyclopedic DeSkel who'll be most likely to have the answer at their fingertips.(y)

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Could anyone here remind me please as to which event it is in which Makoto gets the marriage license? It's a story beat I just can't remember happening at all and it's been mentioned repeatedly in the most recent events I've viewed as I try to catch up with updates 40 and 41.

Guessing it'll be the encyclopedic DeSkel who'll be most likely to have the answer at their fingertips.(y)
She tricks him into signing it in Young Cardinals, but it's not revealed until Suffer The Same

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes