Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Or is she that stat only optional? I think I denied her advances.
Sara lust is just optional right now and isn’t needed to progress anything. You will have another chance if you want to pursue her, though, since side character stories will be starting to roll out in the next update! Sana does not have a lust stat yet since she doesn’t have any sex scenes.

Chinami will be optional as well, and her content will likely need to come in the form of a patch due to its nature. Still trying to work out the details for that, but every character in the game will have their own romance route.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Love the game so far. Wish there were more lewd scenes with the girls I like but with so many I can expect that to take its time.
My only real issue is that I think the event tracker needs to be combined with a hint system to help us tell why we don't have that one event.
Agreed. One thing that I've noticed is some events show up in red text and others never seem to. Is this just me missing a step?

Update: Some posters refer to "pink events". I guess that's what I'm seeing. What do they mean? I'm not really seeing a pattern, but that may just be my poor note-taking.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I think the painter and the painting you're referring to is Edvard Munch's The Scream.
I was thinking that also, but it's not one of the choices given. I ended up choosing the Van Gogh option, because at least it's the same time period. A deliberate error? It didn't seem to matter.

"A difference that makes no difference IS no difference"- Spock

ciladis

Sep 19, 2017
Agreed. One thing that I've noticed is some events show up in red text and others never seem to. Is this just me missing a step?

Update: Some posters refer to "pink events". I guess that's what I'm seeing. What do they mean? I'm not really seeing a pattern, but that may just be my poor note-taking.
Red Text means you've permanently missed the event.
Pink Text is for a lust event and triggers off that stat instead of affection.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
I hope I'm not going crazy but is it part of the reset event that everyone is gone and this has gone on for 4 days ??

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Special Public Bonus Poll is up on Patreon for the next day and a half! The devs of Trope Syndrome (Still in development) and I are doing a mini collab and it's up to YOU GUYS to decide which girl from Lessons in Love will be in it.

Sidenote: We are now less than $100 away from hitting $2k! I'll be revealing two new main characters once that mark is hit, so keep an eye out and consider supporting the game if you have a few extra dollars to spare!

Thanks as always <3

ayumu zumbi

Sep 26, 2017
Selebus

I don't know how I hadn't thought of lust, thanks for the help, besides I also want to thank you for the quick updates, I saw some complaining about "how little comes with the updates" I think this is absurd, if I consider how much you bring in each one , however much they say that "not much" comes there are several updates of them while there are other developers who bring big updates, but take centuries to do so. I like the way you do it better.

Sorry for the outburst here e.e 'and also for this weird English is that I suck in that language, so I use the google translator e.e'

Continue with this beautiful work and this game will continue to be one of my favorites <3

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
De fUck... what am I playing... I'm not cursed now am I? I just found "The rooms with clocks" I was not expecting it... is there some Assassin Creed Adam and Eve video kind of ending or... Just a hint would be nice.

krank

Apr 30, 2018
I was thinking that also, but it's not one of the choices given. I ended up choosing the Van Gogh option, because at least it's the same time period. A deliberate error? It didn't seem to matter.
It's definitely Van Gogh, he famously cut his own ear off.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there supposed to be a loop of no girl being present at any location after what was either Rewrite or the final secret event of this update? I have no idea how to get out of it if so.

Last edited:

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
Is there supposed to be a loop of no girl being present at any location after what was either Rewrite or the final secret event of this update? I have no idea how to get out of it if so.
I got out of it, but I'm not sure how. After you do the event at the soccer field, you should eventually see an option to go to school, then an event happens there and you're able to play the game as normal. I don't know what I did to get it to show up, but I prayed at the shrine 5 times and I saved and reloaded the game. So maybe one of those did it, or maybe you just cycle through a few times. It's a mysterious game.

I thought this was a happy game! :eek:
It will be, probably. Eventually.

Because really, if you're going to introduce Miku and Rin, and then not let us help them, that would be incredibly rude.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
What interesting responses have you guys found to proposed names when you get the option to set an alternate name for MC? Thus far I've seen unique responses to proposing to use the name of the person you're speaking to, classmates they have a notable relation to, and Selebus.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I got out of it, but I'm not sure how. After you do the event at the soccer field, you should eventually see an option to go to school, then an event happens there and you're able to play the game as normal. I don't know what I did to get it to show up, but I prayed at the shrine 5 times and I saved and reloaded the game. So maybe one of those did it, or maybe you just cycle through a few times. It's a mysterious game.

It will be, probably. Eventually.

Because really, if you're going to introduce Miku and Rin, and then not let us help them, that would be incredibly rude.
I'll try it and keep my save as a backup, maybe I just didn't cycle enough days. Not sure about the shrine part, I've only ever gotten anything there when Maya had a scene. EDIT: Pray 5 times, I went through 21 before I realized another option appeared on the bottom of the first list of locations with the bedroom background, the school.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes