BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Noriko mentions it had been almost 3 years since she last saw him after his second disappearance, but I'm not sure where it takes her 3 years to see him after his first disappearance comes from. May have missed it. Apparently, Niki just let's her family know he's tutoring, so they call him to tutor Noriko.
Afaik it's Niki's parents that find out that Akira is tutoring, enrolling Noriko.
(Sensei/Akira starts tutoring Maya and after that (/e during that), through Noriko's parents, Noriko)
They, for what ever reason, don't tell Niki though.
Why Noriko doesn't tell Niki that she's beeing tutored by Akira, might be out of jealousy. Which is what her parents might have been counting on.

Baby Finches flashes back to a point during the school year before the time bubble starts, and Maya talks about having sex with Akira as if it's a thing that's only recently started happening.

This suggests that from the time he started tutoriing her to the start of the school year it was all "talking stage"
Baby Finches is repeating in itself. Suggesting that it is already in a/the cycle/s.
That is, unless Sensei/Akira had hallucinatory problems before the cycles, which could be a thing because car crash.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Besides Molly, Noriko, and Tsuneyo, (and probably Kirin) yeah. Probably why the second floor doesn't trust him as much as the first.
Do they trust him less than dorm 1 does? Uta and Io fall for him pretty easily. Touka acts tsundere but gets attached to him pretty quickly, and Tsubasa decides he's interesting almost immediately. Nodoka and Yasu are perverted weirdos so of course they get along with him. The only one that really doesn't trust him at first is Otoha.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Do they trust him less than dorm 1 does? Uta and Io fall for him pretty easily. Touka acts tsundere but gets attached to him pretty quickly, and Tsubasa decides he's interesting almost immediately. Nodoka and Yasu are perverted weirdos so of course they get along with him. The only one that really doesn't trust him at first is Otoha.
Tsuneyo doesn't trust him that much anymore, but as we know, they eventually made up to the point that she suggested that Sensei should take her to the amusement park again if ever she forget about it by the next reset. Although it might make sense if Otoha doesn't trust him cause she's aware of his relationship with Niki and Rin.

Although I might agree that Floor 2 still trusts Sensei, but not as much as Floor 1.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Afaik it's Niki's parents that find out that Akira is tutoring, enrolling Noriko.
(Sensei/Akira starts tutoring Maya and after that (/e during that), through Noriko's parents, Noriko)
Why Noriko doesn't tell Niki that she's beeing tutored by Akira, might be out of jealousy. Which is what her parents might have been counting on.
Niki's parents probably kept that information from her because her obsession with Akira was not healthy, and if she found him, and he turned her down, it would have likely been the end of her.

I'm honestly surprised they even risked letting him tutor Noriko, because the risk of Niki finding out is pretty high.

Baby Finches is repeating in itself. Suggesting that it is already in a/the cycle/s.
That is, unless Sensei/Akira had hallucinatory problems before the cycles, which could be a thing because car crash.
If it's in a cycle, it's before either of them were aware that there was one. It's more likely that this is one of the last things that happened before the time loop begins, and the takeaway is that the conversation they had on the rooftop that day was observed by Ami.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
And definitely Kirin, as Miku's teammates, he is inevitably going to meet them in every loop.
Yeah, it'd definitely make sense. Maya just hasn't really acknowledged her as much as far as I remember unlike the other 3.

Most of the first floor accepted his sudden changes almost right off the bat and seemed a little obsessed over him far too easy. Yumi is like the only one that didn't just accept his creepiness.

Most of the second floor were at least wary of him, even when they had 10 other girls and other events to judge him by. Nodoka for example made sure to test him, Touka and Tsubasa could literally have him killed at any time and still don't really trust him imo, Otoha is Otoha, Uta met the other girls first, got used to him as a customer flattering her 24/7, and she's still only in the teasing phase, Io met him when he was with Ayane and watched to see if he'd get weird with her which he didn't, she also imprinted on him as one of the only guys around due to her mentality, not to mention had Uta convince her everything would be fine. Tsuneyo would straight up slaughter him if Molly gave the word, and it's hard to tell how Tsuneyo actually feels about him. Yasu only trusts him due to her god who can tell her things like who his mother is.
Etc.

I'm not saying the second floor doesn't like him, or trust him, they just seemed to require more effort to get that trust.

Reactions: chronox42 and LuisD

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
According to Noriko in her "What Is" event, Nee Chan let her parents know Sensei was a tutor, so it seems that they still had contact with Sensei after the first disappearance. He just dumped Niki and stopped coming around. They may have not told her that he was tutoring Noriko, because Niki was already in a bad state of mind. She was probably getting therapy while Noriko got tutoring, and mentioning him would make things worse.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
If it's in a cycle, it's before either of them were aware that there was one. It's more likely that this is one of the last things that happened before the time loop begins, and the takeaway is that the conversation they had on the rooftop that day was observed by Ami.
I've stated this a while ago, but i think that Baby Finches might be one of the, if not the, first cycle/s ever.
That would explain why also Maya seems to be unaware of whats going on.
That doesn't mean that there wasn't something like Baby Finches prior to the cycles.
I guess then we'd have to differentiate between what we saw during BF as memories of the past and BF as the event/Happy Event inside cycle/s.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
All the girls know Akira for a long time, Tsuneyo on the "Gallow's Edge" event mentions something only the first floor girls should remember: that on the first day of class after he woke up he said he wanted to be seen as a friend. I think the events are even older than current Maya, and there has been numerous combinations of girls in class, like a class that starts with Tsuneyo, Chika, Ami, Otoha, Chika, Noriko, Maya, Makoto, Yumi and Kirin for example. There might even be a future reset that fully resets things and scrambles the class like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
According to Noriko in her "What Is" event, Nee Chan let her parents know Sensei was a tutor, so it seems that they still had contact with Sensei after the first disappearance. He just dumped Niki and stopped coming around. They may have not told her that he was tutoring Noriko, because Niki was already in a bad state of mind. She was probably getting therapy while Noriko got tutoring, and mentioning him would make things worse.
Oh yeah ok. Thats a minor thing, but noteworthy nonethless. So Niki told her parents that Sensei is a tutor, or capable of it. But she didn't knew that he actually did it that time, else she would have tried to find him herself, not?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
All the girls know Akira for a long time, Tsuneyo on the "Gallow's Edge" event mentions something only the first floor girls should remember: that on the first day of class after he woke up he said he wanted to be seen as a friend. I think the events are even older than current Maya, and there has been numerous combinations of girls in class, like a class that starts with Tsuneyo, Chika, Ami, Otoha, Chika, Noriko, Maya, Makoto, Yumi and Kirin for example. There might even be a future reset that fully resets things and scrambles the class like this.
Yes two Chikas in the same class, very smart, it's a miracle nobody pointed it out.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I don't remember the first mention, but IIRC she says it's real when they are walking after her job, before the love hotel event.
h yeah i always took it as a joke of hers and not that it actually existed. but apparently it does cause of the care packages
Here is the timeline I worked out sometime ago gathering info together with some other great minds:
but your timeline is wrong, sekai took sensei when he was chinami's wizard age roughly

I've stated this a while ago, but i think that Baby Finches might be one of the, if not the, first cycle/s ever.
That would explain why also Maya seems to be unaware of whats going on.
That doesn't mean that there wasn't something like Baby Finches prior to the cycles.
I guess then we'd have to differentiate between what we saw during BF as memories of the past and BF as the event/Happy Event inside cycle/s.
fully think baby finches is pre-cycles because of the halucinations of spiders and other things... anything that is a memory or about remembering things pre-cycles is distorted and warpy. only a handful of times does it get like that for non-memories and in those cases its generally forcing sensei in a direction

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I haven't downloaded any care packages but seeing all the bits of info gathered from them makes me wanna do it

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
but your timeline is wrong, sekai took sensei when he was chinami's wizard age roughly
That is a rough estimate of the age when he started seeing Sekai, what event shows when Sekai started grooming him? This timeline wasn't updated in quite a while.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hmm this whole time I misremembered and thought Noriko was getting tutored behind all the Nakayamas so that Niki's situation would make more sense :FacePalm: (not being able to find him and everything). This would mean despite facing Niki's extreme sadness, Niki's parents held their knowledge regarding Akira's whereabout and willingly sent their second daughter to get tutored (a series of mysterious parental choices now that I think of it...)

I understand that her parents might consider her states as experiencing withdrawal from an unhealthy relationship, and wish her to snap out of it by not telling. But, if I were Niki's parents and saw her almost crying to her literal death while knowing exactly where this fucker was tutoring my other daughter, I AM BRINGING NIKI TO HIM.

That is a rough estimate of the age when he started seeing Sekai, what event shows when Sekai started grooming him? This timeline wasn't updated in quite a while.
I also thought Sekai started her shit when Akira was even younger than 15, but solely because Akira's peepee looked so small in Mother's Milk :LOL:; never paid enough attention to the exact timeline

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Hmm this whole time I misremembered and thought Noriko was getting tutored behind all the Nakayamas so that Niki's situation would make more sense :FacePalm: (not being able to find him and everything). This would mean despite facing Niki's extreme sadness, Niki's parents held their knowledge regarding Akira's whereabout and willingly sent their second daughter to get tutored (a series of mysterious parental choices now that I think of it...)

I understand that her parents might consider her states as experiencing withdrawal from an unhealthy relationship, and wish her to snap out of it by not telling. But, if I were Niki's parents and saw her almost crying to her literal death while knowing exactly where this fucker was tutoring my other daughter, I AM BRINGING NIKI TO HIM.

I also thought Sekai started her shit when Akira was even younger than 15, but solely because Akira's peepee looked so small in Mother's Milk :LOL:; never paid enough attention to the exact timeline
Just for reference, Sensei appeared older in one of Niki's flashbacks. This is probably the time when they are dating in college/highschool. While in some flashbacks, they appeared to be younger. Probably 12-15 years old.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
There's a lot of foreSHADOWING here lol I guess Niki being an idol is inevitable at some point. Ah- I see a little Maya, she haven't grown much.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I think the main factor is that the parents cared about both Niki and Sensei. Sensei had just lost his brother and sister in law and had a niece to worry about, so him dumping Niki and needing space is understandable. Niki had her heart broken and wasn't able to handle it in a healthy way, and likely wasn't even taking care of herself. Bringing Niki to Sensei wouldn't do anything, except hurt both. Noriko on the other hand could get tutored and help Sensei with his finances at the same time. No one would really be hurt and everyone would benefit, at least from their perspective.

It wasn't until something presumably happened with Maya that'd he'd straight up disappear, for almost 3 years. (Also feel you on the misremembering. This game and story is complex and huge, so it's understandable. Probably gonna replay it soon to see what I either missed or misread.)

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I remember something like the first time he disappeared Niki was depressed, but he was kind of around, Noriko did tell Niki about him because she felt unfair that she didn't know, and she received updates on him from her parents too, but the second time he disappeared out of nowere and that is when she decided to become an Idol.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes