derekthered56

May 30, 2018
In Chika's defense, none of those options were provided by her but suggested by Sensei, no being insensitive on her part. But I gotta say it's still weird to me that Sensei considered Ayane as one of the options with the similar opinion you have (like how dare this fucker suggested Ayane when he already revealed how much he had involved with everyone to her and broke her heart)
Sensei is definitely the asshole here; he knows much better than Chika does how uncomfortable this situation would be for all three girls. That said, Chika claims Rin was going to be her choice, and she's suggested a threesome to Yumi a few times before. I expect more from her than I do Sensei; she should be taking a moment to think about how this might hurt her friends.
I am scared for Sana's future lust scene TBH...her recent "advancement" has not been from her own volition or from a product of mingled human relationship. Now that we know she could be the next in time blackout victim, I just HOPEwish that at least she stays willing and sentient throughout the process.
However her lust scene happens it will definitely be disturbing, and will probably be a harbinger for everything else becoming more disturbing.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Can't wait for the Sana, Chinami and Tsukasa foursome being suddenly interrupted by YanderAmi in the most disturbed timeline/alternate reality.
The moment YanderAmi interrupted Sensei and Ayane have sex, I'd guess that our entire save file would be corrupted lol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For people who are curious, these are the adult models of the LIL cast. There's a few ones I haven't included tho
All of those work pretty damn well except Makoto, that's just not her, that chick is like a blend of Nodoka and Sana.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
For people who are curious, these are the adult models of the LIL cast. There's a few ones I haven't included tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adult Maya is outright gorgeous, love how playful and happy she seems to be in this.
Really hope that, whenever we actually reach the point of the purity routes being devoloped, these adult models actually plays a role ingame, would be nice to see the girls growing.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Adult Maya is outright gorgeous, love how playful and happy she seems to be in this.
Really hope that, whenever we actually reach the point of the purity routes being devoloped, these adult models actually plays a role ingame, would be nice to see the girls growing.
Ah yes, the foursome apocalypse squad

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
This is probably the purest kiss I've ever seen in this game by far. No complicated pasts with each other, no tongue, just being attracted to each other and being friends despite that. Plus, the music was a fuckin banger.
Screenshot (8103).png
You can't get this scene with the 'Bad Homie' route tho. Choose wisely.

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Has anybody an opinion on the threesome question from chika?

Yumi would never happen and choosing her would just make her hate you more or spill the beans of the stolen kiss to Chika.
Rin would probably do it but her mental illness would kick in as soon as she realizes that she hurt her girlfriend (even if Otaha "cheated" on her before)
Ayane "accepts" the fact that sensei screws around but i think other girls trying to pull her into their private "relationship" would hurt her
Tsubasa would kinda kill the mother daughter relationship between the two but for me it was the right choice even if i dont really wanted her to be it.

The perfect match would be Miku, Nodoca or Kirin

Opinions?
I think, if there are correct choices, they are Yumi and Tsubasa. Maybe in the coming updates there is going to be a split to Rin and Otoha, but until then i cannot do that to Rin. Can't do that to Ayane either, but only because if she were to have a threesome, it should be with Maya lmao.
Chinami is the de facto wrong choice, even if you are into wizards.

Reactions: dantarium

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think, if there are correct choices, they are Yumi and Tsubasa. Maybe in the coming updates there is going to be a split to Rin and Otoha, but until then i cannot do that to Rin. Can't do that to Ayane either, but only because if she were to have a threesome, it should be with Maya lmao.
Chinami is the de facto wrong choice, even if you are into wizards.
Why is Chinami the wrong choice? It's a great bonding and learning experience for her, imagine Chika showing her all the good spots and the techniques: "Now Chinami pay attention, this is the glans and to please Daddy's cock you need to suck it like this".

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why is Chinami the wrong choice? It's a great bonding and learning experience for her, imagine Chika showing her all the good spots and the techniques: "Now Chinami pay attention, this is the glans and to please Daddy's cock you need to suck it like this".
How is it even you were keeping your distance from the post i made about Chinami responding to seeing Akira's dick when your sense of humour is just as fucked up as mine is? :p

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and hario1225

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
How is it even you were keeping your distance from the post i made about Chinami responding to seeing Akira's dick when your sense of humour is just as fucked up as mine is? :p
As I said:
Oh no, I just couldn't decide between "Don't worry Chinami I'll put just the tip" or "Why are papa's eyes white and papa is mumbling something?"
I just couldn't decide between those two answers, so I decided to take a breather and try to come up with something better, then the thread moved on, and I forgot to answer cuz I was playing Monster hunter world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
As I said:

I just couldn't decide between those two answers, so I decided to take a breather and try to come up with something better, then the thread moved on, and I forgot to answer cuz I was playing Monster hunter world.
Ohhhh it's been forever since I last played. I remember rage quiting on Fatalis and I haven't played since my freshman year.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Finally caught up to the latest bits of content, man this is a pretty good game. Puzzle with the journals was aids though.
Was funny to write down theories on a .txt file as I played the game, I think I ended up switching a few things only to come back and put them in their original place 1 hour later after getting more context, like
Sorry if some of my questions are probably already answered but the search tab is lame and I don't wanna go through 1060 pages of posts.

I was mostly able to piece some of the shit together myself before some of it got revealed like the "Teacher" being Ami's mother and she probably got killed by him in whatever the "accident" was, and she was obviously grooming him too, but what I really can't nail down are the Users.
The guy who does most of the static/smiley faces is User2/Wire God, right? Sometimes he seems to be on your side but other times he just fucks you over for no reasons. He's the one that does the weird pixelating things and it's usually in bad scenes, but then it's also done to keep Sekai away. One time he railroads you into some fucked up decision and the next he helps you recover some of your memories for free.
I thought he could only mildly interfere with people and only if they asked for it but it seems to clearly not be the case in game, dude even trolls Maya.

It's even more confusing because then you see Pareidolia and they speak a bit similarly with the /////// thingies so it's hard to tell if all the nice things was User2 or him.
Then there's User1/Hope who I still can't tell apart from User2 on some parts because both of them seem to do the "Praise Be!" sometimes. Hope is Nozomu, right?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
As I said:

Oh yeah... man my medication kills my memory, i forgot all about that.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ami's bangs magically reverted to normal after the cutscene lol

View attachment 2622066 View attachment 2622065
i actually took it to be rainy wet hair to dry/drying
but maybe i gave to much credit there
Hario, you're over doing it a bit with the images, at least resize them by clicking the image after it loads into your comment draft or crop them down a bunch.
or he can spoiler them like i do then you only get an exploding image after you are done reading and click it

• Haha
Reactions: hario1225
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes