DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I did not think muck of the plethora of 23s. I'm used to seeing them in association with Discordianism.
That might actually be the reason the game gives it significance. Same with dating Niki for 5 years. 5 and 23 have significance in Discordianism, a religion just like any other. Might explain why requirements for events tend to increase in increments of 5, in the game as well. One event requires 0 affection, the next requires 5, the next 10, etc. The law of fives.

Then again could just be a coincidence.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That might actually be the reason the game gives it significance. Same with dating Niki for 5 years. 5 and 23 have significance in Discordianism, a religion just like any other. Might explain why requirements for events tend to increase in increments of 5, in the game as well. One event requires 0 affection, the next requires 5, the next 10, etc. The law of fives.

Then again could just be a coincidence.
Given how much discord is in this game, it is very likely. Definitely a non-zero probability.

Reactions: DeSkel15

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'm curious, and I don't know if anyone else has pondered this, but what do you all think would happen if Akira actually did introduce Niki to Chika? Just how explosive would it be?
wasnt there a time when niki showed up at the beach with noriko and she met her there.
but yeah i made my thoughts clear on what is going to happen to chika when she finally gets a real convo with her
woof woof she becomes a bottom bitch of the harem route thinking sensei is a sex god

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I'm curious, and I don't know if anyone else has pondered this, but what do you all think would happen if Akira actually did introduce Niki to Chika? Just how explosive would it be?
If he did, then it would destroy Chika's idolism to Niki, but not in the way that you think. Idols express this kind of image that would seem to be innocent and flawless in every way and chika is hardcore fan as we know.

Those kind of fans usually run idol fan groups and was updated with the latest paparazzi. Btw, "Chika" is a word in Filipino which roughly translates to gossip. Could you imagine how a normal fan would react when they learn about Niki's real age? It can literally destroy her career. It's either Chika would keep her mouth shut, or blackmail her idol (which would less likely to happen).

So in short, there can be two outcomes: Chika would accept the fact that Niki was just like any other woman and maintain her relationship with Sensei. Second, she'd feel betrayed and would partially push the blame on Sensei. But as we know, Sensei already established a solid relationship with her family so the first outcome would likely happen
unless... tree3.png

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
btw does anyone know how to play the events, The Lucky Few (Tsubasa) and A Brutal, Violent Creaming (Maya)? I have completed every requirement except for the Noriko event which shows missed in my save. thanks

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
btw does anyone know how to play the events, The Lucky Few (Tsubasa) and A Brutal, Violent Creaming (Maya)? I have completed every requirement except for the Noriko event which shows missed in my save. thanks
Call Tsubasa in the afternoon if you have finished most of her and Chika’s event, not sure how much love points you need.

Maya’s event auto plays on a Wednesday after everything else is done.

If you missed Noriko’s event only because you didn’t correctly summon the old ones and not because you’re a good uncle, invite her again to retry

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, considering the fact that the last update was a bit of a maze to navigate, I'll be notating the order that events get checked off on the progress tracker, in the hopes that makes navigating the next update a little easier, as I'm %80 positive he writes the events in the same order they are meant to be seen in-game.

All four Makoto events
All four Nodoka events
First Main event
All three Rika events
All four Touka events
First Kaori event
2nd Main event
Second Kaori Event
First two Ami events
Third Kaori event
Third Ami event
Last Main event

Unaccounted for: last Ami event, last Main event

Will update as the tracker gets updated, provided I remember to check (do not be surprised if I flake)

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I realised why Ami might be aware of the reset stuff: during beachmas she tells that she has a secret journal somewhere in the house, and the physical things like items made by Io do persist through resets. So even if she loses her memory, like everyone else, she will be able to remember a lot of forbidden knowledge by writing it down in a diary

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I realised why Ami might be aware of the reset stuff: during beachmas she tells that she has a secret journal somewhere in the house, and the physical things like items made by Io do persist through resets. So even if she loses her memory, like everyone else, she will be able to remember a lot of forbidden knowledge by writing it down in a diary
True, we also know that there is a Student Guide for Sensei made by Maya that persists through resets, and the scarfs Akira bought for Maya and Ami.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Hey all, been a while - searched a few pages but couldn't find this info, what's the release schedule look like?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
True, we also know that there is a Student Guide for Sensei made by Maya that persists through resets, and the scarfs Akira bought for Maya and Ami.
I wonder what happened with the original scarf and why the new ones arrived for the second time. Considering that the original scarf probably has the same value for Maya as Arakawas blanket does for them

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Possibly. There's also the 3 check marks in Sensei's room that becomes 4 if you sleep with Ami. That could imply that Sensei has at least slept with Ami in 3 prior versions, if not the last 3 versions, and someone is keeping track of it. Not to mention some memories tend to carry over anyway like Tsuneyo mentioning something that never happened since the current Sensei showed up, and Makoto dreaming about her death. Being reset doesn't flawlessly reset everyone.

It's also possible that Ami has had Happy Events that show her some of the past loops or simply things she shouldn't know, on top of everything. Like Baby Finches Ami could be the actual Ami watching a Maya and Sensei on a date, and being unable to do anything.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Wasn't there some thing about Ami having Sekai's poems collection or some shit like that as well? That could also explain a lot about why Ami is so... Ami

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hmm I was on the premise that any physical clue deliberately left to remind themselves about the existence of resets will be gone with the reset or got scribbled by angels, especially if a Sensei met his early game over and everything got hard reset to square zero. Even if these clues somehow lived through a reset when the owner didn’t, I imagine they would just be weirded out and still couldn’t piece the lost puzzle together themselves, kinda like Futaba’s reaction to her unexpected poem (I just personally feel like it’s too anticlimactic to be a solution for reset lol)

However, this can still kinda work if Sekai's journal somehow already had some super duper secrets about this strange world we now dwell in forever; and Ami would get "updated" if she found it within the cycle.

In fact this prompted something else in my mind: Maya's gamer guide for day1 Sensei (the one item that may actually fit your description).
If we assume that a hard reset sends you back to absolute square zero, why wasn't that creepy diary gone every time an iteration die? It's not something the OG Sensei already had and we already know this diary didn't even exist during the first few cycles.
So it's either a special item that lived through all hard and soft resets despite not being in his room from the very beginning because...Maya, or Maya just finished hauling ass handcrafting a creepy journal and putting it on your table when we "first" met her in A New You.

Edit: nvm; Ami tells you to check on that journal before you even walk into the bedroom; so this probably is just a convenient "patch" that the world decided to keep for later Sensei iterations' sake (come to think of it, Ami is okay with Sensei keep this kind of diary??? Maybe she just thought it was a benign list of names and details without photos).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Hmm I was on the premise that any physical clue deliberately left to remind themselves about the existence of resets will be gone with the reset or got scribbled by angels, especially if a Sensei met his early game over and everything got hard reset to square zero. Even if these clues somehow lived through a reset when the owner didn’t, I imagine they would just be weirded out and still couldn’t piece the lost puzzle together themselves, kinda like Futaba’s reaction to her unexpected poem (I just personally feel like it’s too anticlimactic to be a solution for reset lol)

However, this can still kinda work if Sekai's journal somehow already had some super duper secrets about this strange world we now dwell in forever; and Ami would get "updated" if she found it within the cycle.

In fact this prompted something else in my mind: Maya's gamer guide for day1 Sensei (the one item that may actually fit your description).
If we assume that a hard reset sends you back to absolute square zero, why wasn't that creepy diary gone every time an iteration die? It's not something the OG Sensei already had and we already know this diary didn't even exist during the first few cycles.
So it's either a special item that lived through all hard and soft resets despite not being in his room from the very beginning because...Maya, or Maya just finished hauling ass handcrafting a creepy journal and putting it on your table when we "first" met her in A New You.

Edit: nvm; Ami tells you to check on that journal before you even walk into the bedroom; so this probably is just a convenient "patch" that the world decided to keep for later Sensei iterations' sake (come to think of it, Ami is okay with Sensei keep this kind of diary??? Maybe she just thought it was a benign list of names and details without photos).
ami has said that shes not supposed to read it iirc, or that she doesnt know whats in it. and when the 2nd ayane reset happened he mentioned adding a sticky note to his door for future ones to make sure hes dressed. its unclear what is allowed to persist and what isnt

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes