barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
In reality, they were trying to de-emphasize the word fried because of the public perception of fried foods. Also, they have alternatives to fried chicken. But that's too logical for conspiracy theorists.
Now now, don't ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory by letting logic get near it.

They're too much fun to let them go to waste.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Does the game finally have some kind of hint and help system?
I remember playing a long time ago, I hardly finished the first chapter, because I got stuck many times and did not know what to do next.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does the game finally have some kind of hint and help system?
I remember playing a long time ago, I hardly finished the first chapter, because I got stuck many times and did not know what to do next.
Lol, fuck no, dev actively hates the concept of QoL features and enjoys making things frustrating for players.

There is this though.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
think tsuneyo might be tryin to stab above her weight class
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe John is a some kind of chicken god?:

Chicken god vs Soup god. Battle of the century. My bets still on Tsuneyo though:
She might end up feeding John to Kaori.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Anyone know when the next update will drop?
A subscibestar preview said 1st June

Updates to around 1/3 of girls stories and main story was stated in the post
Despite Selebus changing the update schedule to bi-monthly they are still rolling in pretty quickly =)

So very soon!

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
A subscibestar preview said 1st June

Updates to around 1/3 of girls stories and main story was stated in the post
Despite Selebus changing the update schedule to bi-monthly they are still rolling in pretty quickly =)

So very soon!
IIRC, he didn't change to a bi-monthly schedule - he went from an every two weeks schedule to a 4-5 week schedule.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
IIRC, he didn't change to a bi-monthly schedule - he went from an every two weeks schedule to a 4-5 week schedule.
oh... I thought it was every 2 months, last update was... end of april, now its beginning of june. is about 1 month. cool

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
man 23 repeats alot in this game.
I know some say that is the age of akira when the car crash happened ( I dont recall if an event explicitly states that)
so he broke up with niki
spent 5-6 years tutoring maya and noriko (i dont think we have a hard amount of time given for this, just math)
up and left because of something noriko did/said/found out for 3 years (time was stated by noriko)
putting sensei at 31 (by niki's account)

honestly at what point did niki even become an idol?
the 5-6 years she couldn't leave her room or did she become a massive megahit in only 3 years time?
I feel like she would have brought up she was training to be an idol before he vanished, but she makes it sound like him vanishing is what got her to do it
since her motivation was so akira would never be able to escape her since she would be on billboards everywhere.
I'm kinda shrugging my shoulders at ayane falling in love with sensei to this point in a 3 year time frame (maybe)
I'm also laughing at the fact it means ami didnt meet maya till at leat 6 years into sensei knowing her

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
he does list what events are gonna be in it in the progress tracker, and he releases the names of events and a few pictures. sometimes music too which is fun

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
the 5-6 years she couldn't leave her room or did she become a massive megahit in only 3 years time?
I feel like she would have brought up she was training to be an idol before he vanished, but she makes it sound like him vanishing is what got her to do it
since her motivation was so akira would never be able to escape her since she would be on billboards everywhere.
I'm kinda shrugging my shoulders at ayane falling in love with sensei to this point in a 3 year time frame (maybe)
I'm also laughing at the fact it means ami didnt meet maya till at leat 6 years into sensei knowing her
I don't remember them giving us an exact amount of time she's grieved for losing Akira, it might've just been 2 or 3 before she started working towards being an idol?
You do have to remember that the loops have been going on for a very long time. its very possible that Ayane was not this into Akira at the beginning.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
man 23 repeats alot in this game. ( I dont recall if an event explicitly states that)
I know some say that is the age of akira when the car crash happened
so he broke up with niki
spent 6 years tutoring maya and noriko (i dont think we have a hard amount of time given for this, just math)
up and left because of something noriko did/said/found out for 3 years (time was stated by noriko)
putting sensei at 31

the 6 years she couldn't leave her room or did she become a massive megahit in only 3 years time?
since her motivation was so akira would never be able to escape her since she would be on billboards everywhere
Niki dump:
Sensei and Niki are 31, and 29, respectively. It's been 8 years since they broke up/Sensei ghosted her, and they were dating for 5 years before that. In other words: they started dating when Sensei was 18, and Niki was 16, then when Sensei was 23 and Niki was 21, they stopped dating (which was because of the tragedy).

Niki also mentioned she wasted basically her entire 20s on Sensei, so it's likely it wasn't until the last couple years that she got scouted and became an Idol. Considering almost 3 years ago was when Sensei "disappeared" on Noriko, it is likely that it was around this time when Niki became an Idol in an effort to get Sensei to see her, no matter where he disappeared to.

Also it's been implied that Sensei disappeared because of Maya's jealousy of Noriko. Not because Noriko actually did something. I theorize it's because Maya thought Sensei would cheat on her with Noriko, and needed him to prove his love by blatantly choosing her over the Nakayama's.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Niki dump:
Sensei and Niki are 31, and 29, respectively. It's been 8 years since they broke up/Sensei ghosted her, and they were dating for 5 years before that. In other words, they started dating when Sensei was 18, and Niki was 16, then when Sensei was 23 and Niki was 21, they stopped dating (which was because of the tragedy).

Niki also mentioned she wasted basically her entire 20s on Sensei, so it's likely it wasn't until the last couple years that she got scouted and became an Idol. Considering almost 3 years ago was when Sensei "disappeared" on Noriko, it is likely that it was around this time when Niki became an Idol in an effort to get Sensei to see her, no matter where he disappeared to.

Also it's been implied that Sensei disappeared because of Maya's jealousy of Noriko. Not because Noriko actually did something. I theorize it's because Maya thought Sensei would cheat on her with Noriko, and needed him to prove his love by blatantly choosing her over the Nakayama's.
no it was HEAVILY implied because of something noriko did and because of maya's influence
edit:
I'm just making the assumption though maya might not have done that if noriko didnt instigate her to and that its more noriko's fault. though, i bet young maya relished the opportunity to convince sensei to leave it all behind (maya comes across a bit as a calculating bitch from before the resets imo and turned into a cold bitch after it )
I didnt even use maya's outburst in class to justify it either.
2nd edit:
yeah from context I take it niki became a megahit in only like 3 years time... just baffles me but was hoping someone had something to say she started before that.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
no it was HEAVILY implied because of something noriko did and because of maya's influence
edit:
I'm just making the assumption though maya might not have done that if noriko didnt instigate her to and that its more noriko's fault though i bet young maya relished the opportunity to convince sensei to leave it all behind (maya comes across a bit as a calculating bitch from before the resets imo and turned into a cold bitch after it )
2nd edit:
yeah from context I take it niki became a megahit in only like 3 years time... just baffles me but was hoping someone had something to say she started before that.
I think you're a little confused. See, Noriko was referring to this when she was talking about Ami doing something like she did:
Which you only get if Floor 2 won, which is why she said this after what you showed:

I am pretty sure Noriko did nothing "wrong". It's made more clear in her and Maya's conversation that Maya is likely the one who did something "wrong":

It's believed that Maya made him choose which was the reason he left the Nakayama's, and it definitely fits Maya's character. It's possible she was threatening to say something about their relationship if he didn't.

It might also be why this world is trying to keep them separate, and the reason the Nakayama's can help him remember his past, while Maya simply breaks him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes